MAJORITY OF 45,000 SOUTH AFRICAN "WHITE" FARMERS ARE JEWISH!

Attached: 1521174747983.png (1878x2734, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

geni.com/projects/South-Africa-Farm-Attack-Victims-GAUTENG/46297
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that isn't true
the jews came and left with pockets full of gold and diamonds. they did not stick around for any conflict. i believe the boers are mostly of dutch descent but i can't look it up now

ooga booga
kangz

back to plebbit with your disinfo shill

Attached: howdoudo6527.jpg (900x720, 154K)

jews aren't farmers, they never have been.

>jews aren't farmers, they never have been.
Pretty much this.

this

Kike denies the evidence in the OP LMAO. Kike pushing the"w-we don't work" meme.

THERE ARE ONLY 45,000 FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE MAJORITY ARE FUCKING KIKES.

Jews farming?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they may own farms but they do not live on the farms doing the farming

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>>jews aren't farmers, they never have been.
>Pretty much this.
They sure are alot of kike farmowners in SA. Look it up.

Jesus, are you okay op?
Did you visit a certain Zizzi recently?

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002241.png (500x522, 64K)

OP IS A LYING KIKE

Attached: 1514676918282.png (982x998, 456K)

Attached: 1517148764234.jpg (645x729, 118K)

No, I'm not ok. I've been researching this South Africa news and I've discovered that 'Jews' call themselves White in South Africa. Not only this but South Africa condemned Israel in December RIGHT BEFORE all the south Africa posting. Also, the leader of the south Africa Zionist organisation promised to thwart the decision and he's the chairman of a SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING website.

Please, just read my image, you can look up all the sources yourself.

>OP IS A LYING KIKE
What does this story have to do with the kike farmers. That kike is a rabbi.

wtf i love racial violence on sa farmers now

Attached: 1412329234065_wps_28_Gorillas_fight_over_a_tom.jpg (962x699, 225K)

this is it. the jewiest post on Sup Forums

Brainlet thinks this image discredits the factual information in the OP.

dutch nobility are jews, masonic kikes to be an ass about it

The farmers aren't Jews. They're gentiles and the jews, like the one that blessed the new president, are behind this White Genocide

>jews
>manual labor
If this were true, we'd never hear the end of it. (((msm))) silence about what is happening in South Africa is proof there are no jews affected.

Attached: 14352_21475.jpg (499x323, 72K)

Wrong. You made this thread yesterday and got BTFO.

READ MY FUCKING SOURCES.

400 JEWISH FAMILIES MOVED TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BECOME FARMERS.

Proof those 400 families are the 45,000 farmers?

Stop pushing this meme. Yes, it's true Jews are effeminate and hate manual labour but Jews are not all the same when it comes to work.

At the end of the day, they are still all Kikes but there are different kinds of KIKES. Just look up the Israeli farmers and their olive trees.

Oh look the eternal Anglo sowing yet more division.

Proof those 45,000 are European white?

YOU are the one making the claim they are descended from the 400 Jewish families. So give proof or stay defeated.

NO ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS READ THE FULL IMAGE.

THEY WATCH VIDEOS BY ((EZRA LEVANT)), ((LAUREN SOUTHERN)) AND ((STEFAN MOLYNEUX)).

YOU are the one making the claim they are descended from European families. So give proof or stay defeated.

I have already provided my proof.

>YOU are the one making the claim they are descended from the 400 Jewish families. So give proof or stay defeated.
No, because literally 90% of them have jew blood you moron.

/thread
>to this very deceptive anti-white thread

Attached: jews south africa mandela communism.jpg (1060x1342, 514K)

Explain media silence.

You haven't done enough research to make a thread like this. Even if you're right, without absolute proof, you'll be called a kike shill and you actually damage your cause.

When you have actual evidence the 45,000 farmers are descended from 40 Jewish families, come back and make this thread. Until then you're a kike shill. The burden of proof is on YOU.

Literally an interview with a Jewish farmer of 33 years in the OP lmao.

OP WAS BTFO YESTERDAY

1/2

Attached: SA genocide shill 1.jpg (1026x319, 46K)

When you have actual evidence the 45,000 farmers are descended from European White families, come back and make this thread. Until then you're a kike shill. The burden of proof is on YOU.

SAVE AND POST THESE EACH TIME KIKE O MAKES THIS ANTI-WHITE THREAD

2/2

Attached: SA genocide shill 2.jpg (901x276, 40K)

B T F O
T
F
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Anecdotes vs. proportional reality. The fact remains. White genocide is taking place in South Africa due to black psychopathy fueled with Zog communism.

Attached: blacks vs south africa white genocide.jpg (1153x1200, 148K)

Brainlet thinks population numbers = farmer population.

There are only 45,000 farmers in South Africa and they are Jewish.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-23-12-07-280_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1635, 271K)

>and they are Jewish.
proofs?

So ahh I went Speed Dating last night and hooked up with this South African chick and she turned out to be Jewish. Is this bad?

>p-please stop raising awareness about the genocide in S. Africa

wheres your evidence ? kike

Proof they are European white? Thanks for sperging out. You are such a sore loser you had to fabricate your evidence using total population numbers instead of farmer numbers.

Imagine being this much of a sperg and pathetic.

The OP troll-shill has none.

wtf i hope they get genocided now

>Proof they are European white?
lel

>everyone knows the history of the dutch Afrikaners
>"no goy! the history is wrong! theyre Jewish!"
"I have none goy just believe me!"

Attached: white sA.jpg (1065x903, 140K)

Attached: OP is larping.png (719x1280, 816K)

Complete disinfo. OP a faggot

Are you going to keep ignoring my OP where it proves Jews come under the bracket of "White"?

>where it proves
LOL

Not an argument.

Whites are now having to do what Jews have been doing; going back-and-forth between white people and jew people to escape persecution.

neither was anything you've posted

Not an argument.

Attached: IMG_20180317_232351.png (1080x824, 127K)

Friendly reminder. The same organisation that Ben Schwartz in the OP is the chairman of.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-23-25-34-898_org.wikipedia.png (1080x1809, 340K)

Whites are the majority killed.
Everyone knows this. It's common knowledge.
However, Jews are also killed.
We can say it's a white and Jewish genocide, can't we? But instead of uniting whites with kikes in our common struggle against Israel/Zionism, you turn the issue anti-white. How evil are you kikes that you're willing to let your own people suffer just as long as whites also suffer? Work on your character.

Attached: afrikaners.jpg (1919x666, 291K)

I guess we know who'll be getting those Australian "refugee" slots, then. Once the jews are out of Apefrica, then it'll be "Fuck off, we're full" once again.

Nice dorky PC set up, redditor.

>miners
>farmers

your story is changing so much, really makes you think. and you think there are only 40,000 whites in SA?

Not an argument.

Hm, why are Jews like ((Ezra Levant)) and ((Stefan MOLYNEUX)) so keen to promote the struggle of "white south Africans"?

I wonder exactly who is funding them?

Perhaps through bitcoin? Something Stefan MOLYNEUX has a million dollars of?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-23-30-28-342_org.wikipedia.png (1080x1920, 518K)

>your story is changing so much, really makes you think. and you think there are only 40,000 whites in SA?
40000 farmowners under threat of appropriation. Look, numerous evidence has been presented in this thread in support of kike influence in SA, and there has been nothing to disprove it.

ggguys
i have been randomly looking at names from farm victims.
geni.com/projects/South-Africa-Farm-Attack-Victims-GAUTENG/46297

op might not be fake and gay
just look at the surnames.
wtf?

THE EVIDENCE IS REVEALED. SOUTH AFRICA IS A JEWISH PSYOP.

Actually, this makes complete sense, OP. I had always wondered why these E-celebs were pushing the "south african genocide" so hard. Now we see why. Most of the wars in South Africa were faked, just reading the wikipedia gloss over shows that much.

Attached: cameo2.jpg (961x650, 572K)

Ashkenazi Jews are European.

Thanks for believing me. I started looking into this because I just couldn't understand why Lauren Southern kept making these videos as well as Ezra Levant, there had to be some agenda and then I discover all this evidence which just made this whole thing stink.

They make these videos to distract from European Genocide through open borders, user. South African white genocide affects thousands. Open borders in Europe affects MILLIONS. Simonsen has no problem exposing white SA genocide while denying European Genocide and even American white genocide.

That's the trick, retard.
Lurk moar and stop trying to play chess.

Attached: lauren southern white genocide 1.png (771x776, 424K)

You were proven a liar the last time you made this thread.

I feel like this is to confuse us.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

No I wasn't. The guy posted TOTAL POPULATION figures and not FARMER POPULATION figures which was revealed to be only 45,000.

FINALYYYY

Ive got a bad feeling this might be correct. Also, stop looking at population/demographics like "number of farmers" etc. You need to look at ownership from large agricultural companies that operate in South Africa and I would hazard a guess that most of them are Jewish run or have a board full of jews etc. That is not to say there aren't Whites suffering, but I think this seems logical that Jews would own the land.

lolol ive been waiting for someone to point this out

I don't know why people keep arguing against me. Isn't the fact Ezra Levant keeps making videos on this evidence enough?

You again?

Get lost you fucking heeb

Yes, I'm a kike for exposing kikes lol.

Nice

Owner, not farmer.
Jews don't like manual labor.

There is a large, wealthy, insular Saffir Kike community here.
I doubt we'll get any Boers or English.

>jewish
>farmers
nope

>all these "not muh jews" responses
lol
I love your cognitive dissonance, Sup Forums

don't let any of the jews into australia
they wanted the ANC in power
force them to stay in SA and have the rest of the whites leave
the entire region will be a wasteland in 20 years

So the savage rampaging murderous negroes were /ourguys/ all along?
Anyway even if they were it'd be a win-win situation
>kike farmers get butchered
>media can't cover this up, words of the genocide spread throught the world, most people still think of the farmers as white rather than jewish
>massive fit of racial rage against niggers in the west, mass lynchings and beatings
>in SA the niggers can not run the farms and starve to death
Dead niggers, dead kikes, nigger-free societies

Saged ya shill

Lauren Southern is not jewish you fucking retard. Good job on discrediting your whole picture with such an obvious lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Attached: LS is not jewish.png (639x1290, 389K)

I never said she was Jewish though? She is however a Zionist lol.

Good luck denying that (((fin))). Did you know the majority of Finnish media is Jewish owned? Now that's a fact.

All of Sup Forums believing blatant bait like this? Jesus Christ what's happened to this place.

Here's literally ALL you need to fucking know about South Africa, even has a little section on the Jews. They number about 70 000 and live almost entirely in Johannesburg (which was sometimes called Jewbrug at a time believe it or not). The vast majority of the 4.5 million whites are 60% Afrikaner, 35% Anglo and 5% other.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

Attached: images (18).jpg (443x332, 37K)

>starve out a quarter of the Afrikaner during the Boer wars

>oh kriky fellow continentals don't trust the Boer they are jewish

My great grandfather was jewish, how do I become jewish?

The boers literally get their name from the dutch word for farming you tremendous window-licking moron

Why the fuck are there so many shills running around screeching "we should let the south africans die because they were allies with israel and this genetic study i found says that some whites there have black dna therefore not white let them die!"

Go back to fucking Redit you obnoxious, retarded communist faggot

Thanks man. Hopefully the shitposting will stop now.

>'white ' farmers are jewish
somehow I knew there was a catch.

>israel literally allows free migration to any jew who wants to move there
>"no these african jews are different and need to go to australia cuz reasons"

>that one american who keeps spamming that the whites are actually mixed with niggers in south africa
>now a britfag who claims the whites are actually cryptojews

No, the spamming will probably intensify

Argument lost, stay British and lacking in culture.
Easy win.

Fok of jy kaffir. Jy “proof” is kak