Women can piss standing up too ya know

Women can piss standing up too ya know.

Attached: Femaleurinal.jpg (1735x779, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xV3zy-mCsOc
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/05/the-mysterious-case-of-sochis-double-toilets-and-other-olympic-memories/?utm_term=.c303d0ee858d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a woman I would never use these. I don’t want anyone to see me when I have to use a toilet. And never in a million years would want to see some nasty cunt wiping her arse.

show us your tits

You don't shit in the urinal you silly woman.

Women have to wipe or wash even after they piss. Urine gets stuck in the flesh and folds, and the funnel isn’t shaped to make the stream a helix. It’s a trickle.

if a woman has to wipe her folds after she pisses she has a massive roastie problem

I use stalls for a piss in public.
Sometimes I'll even sit down because it's comfortable.
I have a penis and I value privacy and comfort.

I know that.

you know they will though

Tits or gtfo.

Attached: Pepe.png (632x492, 89K)

But they don't have zippers on the bottom of their pants or open flys in their panties. They would have to be wearing skirts/dresses.

So they have to pull their pants and panties down and do a hoover squat piss?

The bathroom at a pizza place I like has really shiny wall tiles.
You can check out what's going on in the toilet stall if you're using the urinal. See how people wipe their ass etc.
My favorite is when someone is too shy to use the urinal, so they use the stall to wee. In trying to hide their shame they display it completely to me.
All people want is a bit of privacy during their bowel movements and I take it away.

And this is political how?

Open bobs

Hover pissing makes huge messes.

Tiedät mitä tehdä

Are you a child? Women have to wipe after pissing because their urethra is short and isn't connected conveniently to a wiener.

Can confirm

brest

Attached: 1514341850819.jpg (764x512, 200K)

But you're missing out on some great fun. It is hilarious to notice people at airport toilets for example struggle to squeeze a drop out, making noises or stand there staring at their benis for even a minute trying to convince it to work.

Attached: urinal etiquette.jpg (540x850, 66K)

God I wish that was me

I bet you every single girl would sit on one of these

It’s not fun to watch women taking care of their business. Do you honestly want to see someone changing their tampons or pads?

how do these even work? Wouldn't they have to completely remove their pants?

they dont work, look how you have to go down a stairs to get to them in a pit. They might as well be peeing on the ground into the pit

1. I don't think they're made for standing
2.Why?, this is even worse than those squating toilets

Attached: anigif_enhanced-13241-1415647681-7.gif (495x320, 391K)

Yeah but to do that they'll have to pull their trousers all the way down just so they can stand all the way over that urinal in an autistic way

they should stick to sitting down for pee

Why I always go to stalls if I can, if not I'll pull out my phone helps me go somewhere else so I can do my business.

I remember in JFK airport I had a nigger stand next to me and kept trying to look at my dick for some reason.

based

get out

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

>As a woman

Attached: 1511997155700.png (1001x524, 682K)

Post feet.

Me on the right

How vulgar.

>he fell for the Jewish propaganda
Shit in the urinal all you want

its like when ya have diarrhea and the shit gets all over your ass

Damn straight

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Makes it easier for “trannies” to rape empowered women who drop their pants down to their ankles to take a piss in public.

Good stuff.

Who does that here?

Attached: file.png (401x309, 191K)

Do they want to? Will this speed up the ladies room? Or will they have to squat and lift a leg like a sumo wrestler to wipe?

check'd and yes

Nah. The trick (I'm a guy who has seen several girls do it) is for them to use their fingers to hold the top open and expose their urethra. This allows a nice, straight, thick (thicker than males') stream. The mess comes from having to go through the lips.

Attached: Feels good man2.jpg (111x113, 20K)

Piss bottle master race reporting in.

Attached: Lenor-Fabric-Softener-2.9lt[1].jpg (280x280, 27K)

This makes sense. Makes it more “inclusive”, since girls have penises too.

It saddens me that you can't see how empowering this is for you ladies!

>for some reason
It's because 'bbc' is a myth and the majority that obviously fails to fall under it are more self-conscious than any whitey.

My nigga

You say that but plenty of girl's bathrooms have two toilets to a cubicle for friends.

Attached: 1519479056200.gif (149x181, 836K)

I don't watch, so I can't be sure, but I haven't seen it happen since middle school.

I’ve done it ironically when really drunk for a laugh.

bitch lasagna

playing 'battleshits'

That's because their tongues aren't long enough for glory holes.

That toilet must be in a rich white city. Everythig that ain't bolted to the wall or floor would get stolen if it had even 2% blacks inthat neighborhood.

Butters from south park
youtube.com/watch?v=xV3zy-mCsOc

Yeah but with individual stalls with doors.

Piss bottle man!

Once when? Urinals are for shitting, troughs are for piss.

Attached: piss bottle girl.jpg (700x1851, 227K)

Stop hanging around schools, user, you'll get in trouble.

This is similar to what we had in basic, except they were toilets (I'm male). At first, everyone hated them. After our first bivouac, we were thanking sweet baby Jesus for them.

>as a woman
>Sup Forums
fake

Sorry. You wrote with two toilets. What the hell?

ya while completely removing their panties and dropping them on the ground that is full of other people's fucking piss lol

Friends of P(ee)

H-Howard Hughes, is that you?

Attached: closeup-croped-portrait-young-man-praying-hands-clasped-hoping-best-asking-forgiveness-miracle-white (1300x953, 106K)

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/05/the-mysterious-case-of-sochis-double-toilets-and-other-olympic-memories/?utm_term=.c303d0ee858d

Leave New Zealand and never fucking comeback. Go on, GET

That's amazing, I just don't know why they would want to.
SAGE

the only people i ever saw do this were the retarded kids in school

this probably was made by poo immigrants for the olympics.

Oh, just had a memory. While I was in the Army, a friend who had been stationed in Korea was telling me how much he hated them because (apparently the national army shared barracks with ours there) when they took a piss in the morning he said they all pulled their pants down like that and scratched their asses with both hands while pissing. Thought I'd share.

>Women have to wipe or wash even after they piss. Urine gets stuck in the flesh and folds, and the funnel isn’t shaped to make the stream a helix. It’s a trickle.

That's not even the worst. When they don't epilate their cunt it soaks full of piss and starts stinking.

Circumcision for women when? Just cut everything off and replace with a plastic tube.

Tits please mlady

just piss youself then

Attached: DSC02563.jpg (1152x864, 240K)

>women can piss standing up
>does not show example
the state of this board

Attached: 1495327289282.jpg (256x352, 16K)

You don't deserve to see master race tits, faggot.

Attached: knight template.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

I know what women means in 2018.

Attached: b8J_B7BQ.jpg (512x512, 55K)

what do we do about the piss beneath the urinal problem?

Attached: peefloor.jpg (4128x2322, 593K)

Most likely that would happen if you were using that thing. All would just run down your legs.

This is why I go in stalls

what planet is this picture from?

Post your feet, please

not really, they just either dont mention they're a man or larp as one, but in this situation there's no point/ u rly cant

Virgin detected.

WOMEN are disgusting these things would be full of shit and blood after one day

Insert bio-metric sensors at toilet entrances. If people exiting have a percentage of pee on their shoes, a scythe slices them off.

No problem with urinals, but whats wrong with wanting to be a few meters away to piss. Do you piss on the same tree as your friendswhen pissing outside in nature? Fag

She can’t even balance on two feet while she pees lol she needs an arm for a kickstand and will still probably manage a goddamn mess

Those poor janitors.

Flag
Has pictures of dudes in bathroom

And spray it all over their inner thighs like the gross-ass pigs they all are anyway, what's your point?

Attached: 1455256915594.gif (263x228, 1.91M)

>not having pin point piss precision

Attached: 1388093723976.gif (360x308, 1.98M)

>a woman will never stand over you and pee

Attached: wojakcry.jpg (535x577, 45K)

>doesn't know what greentext is
the absolute STATE of leafs

destroy these. and install trough urinals for men. ahaha they have to face the other way because their pissy "cum" holes spray everywhere like a male cat

That would get in the way of birth, be painful as hell, and pointless.