Apparently this faggot has "recorded memos" of conversations between him and the president

Apparently this faggot has "recorded memos" of conversations between him and the president

Attached: Andrew_McCabe.jpg (520x306, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik
thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's nice. Is this criminal now trying to blackmail the president or what?

>"Dear diary: Trump was a meanie to me again today. He called me a faggot and told me to GTFO, like he should have told OP"

Attached: 1521253813875.jpg (506x426, 93K)

He has already spoken with Mueller, so it is literally nothing...

He'll most likely claim some literal made up bullshit, without proof of course, and the media will run with it for at least two weeks

Exactly
If there was anything damaging it would have been out into the public instantaneously

McCabe retired/got fired so he could testify in Mueller's case against the swamp. Comey will be doing the same. Flynn will be doing the same. Admiral Rodgers will be doing the same along with many many others.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik

thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report

In hindsight these events and statements are so ridiculous and for an FBI director to say them is even more ridiculous. Especially Comey saying "If I were stronger" I can't believe it actually worked.

Meh dems will just hire him for a quick 2 day report or something.

Threadly reminder:

Anyone pushing
>Mueller is /ourguy/
>Muh indictments
>Any variation of these

Is a confirmed SHILL.

>recorded memos

So written notes that he made up, great.

Democrats are such fucking retards.

Attached: loooool.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

You realize that by spamming this in every thread you're exposing yourself as a kike shill right?

Attached: 1519449032875.jpg (645x729, 118K)

That's great because its hearsay and makes an issue of his character, in which Trumps counsel will respond with

>*opens up Horowitz documents* Hey Andy, isn't it true you lacked candor at a tribunal?
>The documents here say you are a liar
>If that's true, why should we believe your contemporaneous memos on conversations with the president when you have been found fabricating similar items before?

Honestly, it sounds like Trump is completely fucked.

Who are we going to get behind next? Personally I'm a Cruz missile now.

Attached: Cruz expectations.jpg (1200x1800, 657K)

Attached: 1503268275884.jpg (645x729, 109K)

those tapes are property of the u.s. government. he needs to hand them over or get fucked like nixon.

that's neat.
the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility (FBI internal affairs) has recorded interviews and text messages in which McCabe lies and commits crimes.

Attached: BAS_MAGA.png (597x577, 289K)

KEK exposes shill.

check them digits

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

comey and schiff had memos too

Comey released a memo so that Mueller could be appointed. It was on purpose and coordinated with Trump.

Let's all listen to the criminal's personal thoughts as if they're evidence. Because why not?

Bingo

nixon 2.0

Please open the floodgates Mr. McCabe

President s don't go to trial tho.

It’s the left trying to take down the god emperor
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: D50A34B2-B0CD-44AD-858F-45A27100F8AF.jpg (168x168, 11K)

I have recorded memos of him chugging pozzed nigger cum and fucking kids.

top kek

Trump has recording of there conservatives.

I hope he plays this game. He has no idea what shit storm he is walking into:

Of course he does. It's why he got BTFO-ed. He's a deep state RINO shit slinger married to a broad who took Clinton coffers and still lost a la Syphilis Stroke Slut Hiliary.

didnt Comey act like he had the same thing? bull

it doesnt even matter. if he recorded Trump illegally (which it seems this is the case) those recordings cant be used in court and actually if he makes the recordings known then he is subject to criminal charges. yes, recording ppl like that is illegal.

Good can we finally impeach best goy trump?