What happens here? All I really know about is Duterte chimping out over ISIS before they got btfo

What happens here? All I really know about is Duterte chimping out over ISIS before they got btfo

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Bump

This is a fun story.

See that group of islands just north of Australia? That's Indonesia, home to the largest population of Muslims in the world, the northern tip of that westernmost island is Aceh, it enforces shariah law but so far hasn't hung/stoned anyone but has engaged in public whipping.

Duterte wasn't chimping out over ISIS (Islamic state (of) Iraq (and) Syria), he was chimping out over another Islamic state on the north side of his southernmost island, Marawi. This should scare the fuck out of you, like Islamic state in the middle East raid oil rigs for cash, Marawi Islamic state engage in sea piracy for cash. This means they have ships, ships means they can fairly easily attack coastal areas. To add to this fun, north Korea is the largest external supplier of chemical weapons to Islamic state.

To summarise
>there are Islamic pirates in south East Asia
>they have really fucking nasty weapons
>they really hate the west and will attack them
Be scared.

If you smell something strange for a full day, you know our navy accidentally let a "fishing boat" into our waters.

australian government drug / child sex slave smuggling route.

Is that Japan?

Who funds mostly Moro insurgency is Malaysia and Brunei. Indonesia specially Aceh too through Zakat

No, southeast Asia, Japan is just eastern asia

I think it's a bunch of trannies.

Lots of jihadist durka shit apparently but is it decreasing or increasing?

Afaik only thailand is trap nation, most other SEA countries at least have defined genders instead of stuffing their sons with hormone pills at age 4

Trannies and muslim-hindu infighting

jesus why is everything fucked down there?

Thailand has a lot of recognized third gender people too, not just boys forced into being trannies.

O there's also the fucked up Phillipines. Literally everyone worth any intellectual value has moved away from there to the US or Canada, its a shitshow.

>US
>not being an absolute shitshow itself
I don't think there's anywhere legit left in the world, although I do agree the West is still better off overall than most Muslim-majority countries in that the countries aren't in outright conflict with governments persecuting citizens or just not even having a government

Do you think if we gift Christmas island to Israel america will sort them out?

Yes. Part of it

Kek

>giving the jews a foothold on the other side of the world
are you just hoping their most worthless settlers get culturally enriched user?

>87% Muslim population in Indonesia
>why is it fucked up?
Take a guess, user

Redpill me on this, does ASIS actually get involved in illegal shit overseas?

I don't believe the chemical weapons part

free west papua
west timor and malaku from muslim shit

im overthrowing brunei
contact us
or remember this flag
when i get rid of that sultan

Honestly, you're a little blue pilled.

Chemical attacks work like this
>terrorist groups buy them, usually cheap and left over from world war 2, the Japanese conquest or the Korean war
>they let it out in "degenerate" areas, on public transport, sometimes in the cbd
>not enough to be detectable but enough to seriously freak out anyone who knows what to smell for
>security agencies freak the fuck out and the people are never told
This is a form of terrorism that both attacks people and terrorises the authorities, but leaves the terrorist groups squeaky clean to enlist more highly moral, highly righteous Islamic cunts.

I don't believe in a lot of conspiracies, but I believe this.

>mass-replying

lmao

Any other redpills? Only other major one I can think of is the genocide of non-Muslims going unreported