i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
imgur.com/a/5dLCY
imgur.com/a/YssPN
imgur.com/a/ea78y
imgur.com/a/g89ku
imgur.com/a/mG1P9
imgur.com/a/E1qww
petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu
orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg
imgur.com/a/TUWTz
imgur.com/a/LoKuB
imgur.com/a/e0O9i
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW
imgur.com/a/aYzVp
i.imgur.com/Mzojsp0.jpg
imgur.com/a/3OkAy
i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Cyan:

-being teased with a cat toy
-sitting down wearing only this sweater and pantyhose and panties if you want to show that and drinking a hot drink (i.imgur.com/XxpY40j.png)
-dressed as Yamashiro from Azur Lane (i.imgur.com/wT7xXRu.jpg)
-something like this with her (i.imgur.com/29jZmTR.jpg)
-sprawled out on a bed nude or in lingerie. Blushing and saying that she's ready or something like that

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or wearing comfy, warm autumn wear. Preferably with scarf and pantyhose/tights.

Or dressed like the keions and friends here: imgur.com/a/5rpUQ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially autumn related stuff!

Please and thank you!

Requesting Rias’ smiling face kinda like this my.mixtape.moe/rjdlna.png, eyes glowing and her hands on her face, please.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a racing queen outfit: imgur.com/a/MyJqf
-Wearing any of Mila's outfits: imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting anything cute of my Kobori, please.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing an open collared shirt hnng.moe/f/VFk, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Putting on a pair of long socks/pantyhose
-As a nurse
-Dressed as Marivel from Wild ARMS 2: i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
-Being cute and happy

Here's another version of the main reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Hello wwd, hope you had a nice week.

Akua's birthday is on the 9th! As such, I'd like to request the following:

- Her in a wedding dress with a ring on her finger smiling happily.
- Her eating a slice of cake or opening up a present
- Me bursting out of a large cake to wish her happy birthday SI: imgur.com/iN0hwIz
- Her and I sharing a kiss, with me saying "Happy Birthday, I love you"

Any other birthday-themed delivery would be amazing. Please and thank you!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally happily playing with a cat (or perhaps multiple cats), but anything else nice is fine too.
While I've had my concerns about it since a little while earlier, a couple of chapters ago it was confirmed that she wants a cat, but can't keep a pet because of her mom's allergies. It may also be why she collects stuffed animals.

Anchor posting.

Requesting Watashi wearing a casual around-the-house outfit and studying. Alternatively, her wearing a rain jacket and/or under an umbrella on a rainy day, or her wearing something with some cleavage and cutely trying to push together her breasts a bit to make it seem bigger.

Those are just ideas of course, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a queen's throne wearing a royal dress and queen crown or her normal uniform
- POV angle of her giving me a hug imgur.com/a/b0Ins
- as an angel with an outfit like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843230
- aged up to being somewhere in her mid- late 20s in a cutout sweater dress
3DPD Warning (imgur.com/a/5mEnp)
- wearing a sparkling blue dress (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2498593) and wearing a ring on her finger with a warm happy expression
- wearing only an open lab coat or open collared shirt, either with an expression of nervousness or shy flirting

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting her wearing comfy clothing, like PJs or a hoodie while drinking coffee or something.
Eye colour is very important.
I love her.

Wearing these socks. But replace "Glass of Wine" with "Melonpan": i.imgur.com/crqjCBR.jpg

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*dressed up in this outfit ( i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png )
*watching the leaves fall
*resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position
*as a manga artist struggling to meet his deadlines ( i.imgur.com/Xdr5Qf6.png )

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice week~!

Draw her with a black cat's tail in Bernkastel's dress+tail ribbon.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

-For a late Halloween thing, I'd love to see something cute/romantic/flirty with Werewolf Kara (imgur.com/a/dlbYh)! There's a lot of different takes on him but I imagine he's still a sweetheart on the inside (I'm fine with "little Red" references since that's my nickname, you can get cheesy)

-Something cozy and Autumn-y, since it's getting pretty chilly here. Hot drinks, colourful leaves, comfy sweaters and coats, that sort of thing.

-On the flipside, I love the silliness that is his recent alter ego, Summer Kamen (imgur.com/a/hHBPz). He makes me laugh.

-Doing something artsy with SI - designing something together (she draws while he sews) together they make something painful--I mean amazing!

-Anything encouraging, since I've got a lot of work to catch up on ... hugs are always good. Or something where he's taking care of the viewer, since I've had a bug lately.

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Requesting Rin calming a panicking user. Maybe not too gently.

Requesting a POV picture with Mai sitting on a park bench smiling at the viewer or leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing some of her casual clothes:imgur.com/a/gV5M2 with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one:i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
Or Mai sleeping on top of the bed in her pajamas with her hair down, seemingly having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. Pictures of Mai in her sleepwear:imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
Or riding a bicycle while looking over her shoulder, kinda like this:imgur.com/a/m1e7r
Alternatively for an idea of the cool type; Mai fighting an high level Phantom. Maybe a picture of her releasing a ki beam towards it (emitted from her fist), or hitting it with an explosive kick, or maybe blocking an attack with her dome shaped ki barrier. As for the type of Phantom she is fighting, any creature is fine as long as they look scary enough, some examples:imgur.com/a/g6o98
Or Mai wearing the anti-phantom personnel military uniform; imgur.com/UWscoed.jpg while striking a fighting pose. Some clarification regarding the colors of the uniform; it's described as black with a dark red necktie, a golden cord and golden buttons as well as military boots; since in Mai's case it's not entirely visible, for more details please refer to Riira on the right, because even her skirt length is said to be the same as Mai's when wearing this uniform. Mai could be wearing this uniform in the above request as well, as it would go well with the chronology of the LNs.

Anything else cute/cutelewd, romantic or cool is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

This month marks my 11th anniversary with Etna, as such, I'd like to request some cute anniversary related things with Etna such as a nice dinner date with her and my SI ( references included ), and if you'd like, Etna wearing the nice dress in the corner.
Anything else cute anniversary related would be much appreciated as well.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima

Cosplaying As Nine the Phantom imgur.com/a/XwLHS

Or Like this with my Si imgur.com/a/fSYxO
imgur.com/RSwxB9Y

Or anything cute or autumn related would be fantastic. Please and Thank you

Requesting Oora

Requesting Himari like this imgur.com/a/VR1vV or in some fun pocky play, since that's up next weekend. i.imgur.com/EvJLJvQ.jpg
Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed, fanart is exceedingly rare.

A few more suggestions:
- In the Blend S uniform or others imgur.com/a/IQgBR
- Something cool with swords in this kind of getup imgur.com/CsgamUT
- Showing off how sexy she is in a dirndl, through stretching or imgur.com/a/BVTz8
- In the type of dress on the left i.imgur.com/KAXCyqW.jpg or i.imgur.com/PMGUMa0.jpg
- Warming up her hands in the chilly weather, with her breath condensing in the air. Or idly drawing something on a condensated window.
- Working at a school festival stall. Or tying up her tasuki or ponytail.

Extra refs for her and all idea albums at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my Neptune playing air guitar.
-wearing Pixel underwear
-Halloween is over, but I still need Neptune wearing this Jack-o-lantern pantsu: i.imgur.com/wF1NAEt.jpg (+ black and orange striped stockings)
-Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

It's our 10th anniversary next week, so I would like to request cute anniversary type things with her like going of a picnic date or dancing, but any cute interactions is fine SI ref: imgur.com/a/qud4d
Cute POV stuff is fine too
Her in a Japanese wedding dress imgur.com/a/LETZG
Her siting or laying on a bed in lingerie gesturing the viewer to come forward, but any cute or lewd anniversary stuff would be great.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Rika
Dressed as a nekomata
Getting caught drinking alcohol
Looking towards PoV in a ferris wheel as the sun sets
Or practicing Shinto martial arts

Or anything cute/sexy/cool I would greatly appreciate.

requsting afu

Requesting Shion giving a headpat to the viewer and/or her as a teacher
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

or Hyun-ae with her top opened revealing bra

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Wearing a cute pajama, going to bed
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63 )
-Wearing Scheherazade's outfit from Fate Grand Order ( ref imgur.com/a/n7dIO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being cute, smug, lewd, or any combination of the above. Anything you like would be wonderful.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to suggest a third-person view of her sitting on my lap, either drinking tea or reaching up to touch my (offscreen) face.

Or doing this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620

Of course, anything else she inspires you for would be just as great. Thank you very much for reading, and if you pick this up I hope you have fun.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Jupiter princess carrying my SI
Slow dancing to "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)" with my SI
Dressed as a Ghostbuster and wrangling a ghost with her lightning
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

SI Description: i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Nozomi.

A few ideas that would be nice to see:
- Relaxing in a kotatsu
- Offering a lap pillow while blushing
- Wearing a nurse outfit

Alternatively, anything cute is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting my darling Celica A. Mercury.

I would really like to see her eating a delicious ice-cream sundae, but anything else cute/romantic/naughty with her would be just as appreciated

if you wanna do something lewd it would be super cute to have an image of her lovingly pegging an user

Thanks and have a good weekend today

Requesting Sawyer in a Halloween costume you feel would be fun or cute to draw.

Optionally I'd love to just see an image of her drawn in the style of Nichijou

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd (Yes-pillows, etc), if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please!
If you want something more specific, how about holding a sign saying "Go to sleep" or something similar?
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan offering share her umbrella with me (viewer) because I forgot mine (or something like that is fine).
As alternative, requesting her using bike shorts.
Another alternative is she wearing a suit and playing the violin.
Other alternative is she cosplaying as Dawn (Platinum outfit) or Serena (games), both from Pokémon.

Thank you in advance! Hope you all have a wonderful start of week.

Requesting Sina wearing a cute puffy hat, or something fluffy

Anything would be neat, so don't worry and have a good Sun day night

Requesting Bunny eating some cake.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Katrielle's detective outfit.
a.pomf.cat/jihesn.png

Requesting my lovely Inori being sleepy.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Haruhi with either an oversized shirt, or some fall clothes. Another idea of mine is using some traditional dress of your own country.

And if none is of your liking just seeing her with another waifu's hairstyle would be dandy as well.

Requesting Hibiki wearing her bird pajamas.

Requesting my waifu dressed in some appropriately casual fall-winter clothing. Or just in her pajamas.

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing a sleeveless sweater, arms out towards the viewer, offering a hug

- Watching a scary film in the cinema, nervously holding onto user

- As a mother ( ref desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1507/11/1507118781460.jpg ) holding a baby to her chest.

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine and appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko cheerfully/humbly giggling as either her tennis racket is being weighed and being shown to be an extraordinary amount of weight, or as someone tries and struggles lifting her tennis racket.
Anything else is also fine!

Since my birthday is on a weekday the 8th, I would like to request POV of Birdy in one of these fall outfits having a nice Autumn walk in the park with nice browns and red leaves everywhere, ring on her left hand and complimenting cute earrings too, saying " Happy Birthday Mi amor~" or something sweet and affectionate .(I would rather no have the communicators that are usually behind her ears in this drawing)
Outfit refs imgur.com/a/VralQ
(magi girl ref 4,5,7,9)
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Cheeky antics with the kids
imgur.com/wQuUwmc

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Please and Thank you.

Requesting Kneesocks in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

If someone would like a simple MiA themed drawing please let me know. I'll do one.
Delver outfits, orphanage outfits similar art style.

Requesting Amu Hinamori
Amu references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj

Anything Amu related works, but here are some suggestions:

Autumn/Thanksgiving:
-This ronery picture I had with Amu drawn: i.imgur.com/t35HySS.jpg (food was turkey, rice, flan and miso soup)
-Stepping on grapes to make wine

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle
-Cosplaying as Grey Wolf with a slight blush on her face Reference: imgur.com/a/hotOJ

Lewd:
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-anything cutelewd

Joint Request: Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

Also, if you were an artist who ever drew for me, would you like a Christmas gift? I believe in giving back so if you're interested, message me, please.

MiA?

I just remembered that I was almost raped at a party on halloween by a tranny/trap guy. Scary.

Made in Abyss.

Evening. Requesting my lovely Misaki lying on a bed in her lingerie: imgur.com/a/H6lLE
Or adjusting her swimsuit and looking back at the viewer with a wink as she surfaces from the water, like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2699202
Lewd is fine. Thanks and have fun!

requesting a simple portrait of Pyrrha alexandra

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends

Does anyone draw waifus standing in semi-realistic backgrounds?

If it's outdoors (like a forest) I would give it a try.

Requesting Aichi holding an open giftbox with cat plushies in it or him just holding cat plushies with ribbons on their necks, as a present to the viewer/user.
Or more cute dogboy Aichi.

Have been trying that for a long time so apparently not.

Requesting a sleepy miko Tamaki or Tamaki hugging a sad user please

Also joint requesting Tamaki and Shion wearing their respective maid outfits from the GJ-Bu LN series while serving some food and/or twirling please! Ref here: imgur.com/tXloPCw

That looks like it's just 3D-CGI.

Requesting Kagura wearing a suit/butler style outfit, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/WMPce

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

>backgrounds
Almost anyone, I would think. They make images mucho vibrant.

Requesting my love Yuu sitting at the other end of a restaurant table smiling while brushing her hair back with one hand, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) curled up by a fireplace or on some blankets.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Not so much as a delivery, but I just want to let the misaki user know I sketched her.

Requesting Risty in Monster Hunter's Kirin armor: imgur.com/a/ey5Lk

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or her in a Taimanin suit: imgur.com/a/5dLCY

Okay.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing something like one of these modest but revealing backless outfits from Granblue Fantasy would be great imgur.com/a/YssPN
He could be casting magic, posing with birds and/or books, doing something related to music or basically anything else; making it look like the GBF units in would be amazing, as would be mimicking the style, but just wearing the outfit, maybe displaying the open back or sides, is ok.

Anything else cute, like maybe wearing comfy fall fashion would be ok too, thank you!

Anchor post for this draw-user

Just take your time, user

Wearing a ballroom dress or anything else.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr
imgur.com/a/ea78y

(Or Lucky Star / Ichigo Mashimaro style.)

Requesting Ivis in the follow:
•Relaxing in the following pose:
imgur.com/a/g89ku
•Wearing her alternate costume.
imgur.com/a/mG1P9

Though anything cute/cutelewd of her is fine too.
Thank you in advance and hope you have a nice weekend!

feel free to rerequest

Requesting my amazing wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, and me together. I know its not Halloween anymore, but I'd like to request this one more time. Nozomi dressed like Pinocchio and me dressed like her conscience. With me shrunken down in size and sitting on top of her nose, butt, or breasts which grow from lies Nozomi tells. Or vice versa where I'm Pinocchio and she's the conscience. Though preferably she to be Pinocchio. (Or both of us regular sized, witnessing the lie's effects)

- Anything cute or butt related with Nozomi is really appreciated

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Pinocchio outfit reference: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Conscience Outfit Reference: orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg

Thanks for any consideration! Stay warm with your loved ones, it's starting to get cold!

What bossy sock-puppets.

Requesting Orihime wearing lingerie

requesting dawn's white dress look being turned into a beautiful wedding dress.

Requesting Shinjiro cooking over a stove with his sleeves up, or kneading bread dough. Anything badass or handsome is also appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

>Ichigo Mashimaro style

Yes, please.

Only just came back to see this. I'm excited, this looks great. You're giving me something great to look forward to, thanks!

Requesting Bianca from Pokemon. Probably in some autumn related situation. More Bianca references if needed: imgur.com/a/TUWTz

If you're more in the Monster Hunting mood, how about her either holding up or aiming down the sights of the Type 46 Gunflange Heavy Bowgun or in Nibelsnarf gunner armor: imgur.com/a/LoKuB
If you have another HBG or armor in mind, tell me which one.

If you want to try out something lewd, here are some suggestions: imgur.com/a/e0O9i

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good week.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see something like this: i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg

Np.

Requesting Tsukimi vacationing in Europe with Clara.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi signing autographs using the adorable signature pictured on the right, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Reqesting my lovely Anna dressed as Medb, her bra barely able to contain her breasts with a smug lewd smile on her face.

Medb refs: imgur.com/a/aYzVp

Or her as a monster girl based off Wendigo from Shin Megami Tensei. Ref: i.imgur.com/Mzojsp0.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting Tsuzuki please. Thank you.

Requesting my lovely wife Kuroneko. Anything cute/elegant/cool is fine, no lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Sleeping
Wariza
Dressed as Shinku from Rozen Maiden
Dressed as Victorique from Gosick (inc pipe)

Cosplay ref imgur.com/a/3OkAy

Requesting kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or kurome wearing just a sweater, with a yes pillow between her legs.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg (embed) ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Any WIPs?

2cute. I want a pair for my waifu that says " if you can read this, kiss my feet"

Requesting the coolest delinquent husbando. Anything cool is fine, as long as you have fun drawing him.

Thanks for drawing her, user. She looks really cute. The way you colored her hair is nice.

You're mentally ill

Requesting Morgan dressed as a nurse please.

Or holding her arms out for a hug.
Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine as well.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for a more specific request I would like to see her do one of these.

-Dressed in a comfy Autumn outfit and enjoying the cool weather
-Getting comfy in a pile of pillows
-Sitting in a hot tub
-In a catgirl outfit

Of course anything else is fine as well.