How do we save America

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-rising-anxiety-white-america/

Attached: cv.png (973x554, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-twins-black-white-biggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, why are you giving the Southern US to the Hispanics?

Nigga this takes place in PA

This just makes me sad

Gee, I wonder where all the Midwest fags are.

>white America
actual America*

>The aggression and appeal of white nationalism, with its newest menacing chant: “You will not replace us.”
>menacing

>But matters of race are complicated, and academics and researchers who closely chart the fractious history of race relations in this country note that the Charlottesville demonstrations—though widely pilloried—also punctuate an issue that animates everything from politics to job prospects and even the world of professional sports: the fear of displacement in an era of rapid change.
>era of rapid change
A deliberate invasion with the explicit intent of destroying America and its white population*

>The protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, last August likely will be remembered as a moment when hate groups, wearing polo shirts and khakis, stepped out of the shadows.
>hate groups
When (((the powers that be))) label standing up for human rights as "hate," you might be oppressed and/or under threat of genocide.

>“We know in sociology when community identity is challenged or questioned in some way, the community asserts and defends that identity,” Longazel says. “With Hazleton’s changing demographics and persistent economic decline, the community began to see itself as white. The city reasserted its identity as white.” Longazel thinks that same psychology might be emerging on a national level.
Indeed. There's going to be a lot more conflict, violence, and death in the near future. It's being done for that exact purpose, because there is no other reason for it.

>White Hazletonians consistently recalled a city that was “close-knit, quiet, obedient, honest, harmless, and hardworking” and described newcomers as “loud, disobedient, manipulative, lawless, and lazy.” The anecdotes were often similar.
Of course; but it's just because white people are retarded, lying devils, right?

>Over and over you hear longtime residents say they feel like strangers on their home turf.
Yeah, that's what an invasion feels like.

>“The whole notion of whiteness as we know it depends on not being a minority,” says Brian Glover, a professor who specializes in 18th-century British literature at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. “In the 20th century, the white man was the best deal that anybody ever had in the history of the planet. I mean, in America you could feel like you were at the center of everything. You didn’t have to justify yourself.”
Yeah, that's normal when you're in your own country, among your own people. Of course this clearly genocidal freak wants to portray it as a crime to live peacefully as a white person among your own kind.
>Glover explains that he was born in the 1970s to a family of mixed European origin—JEWISH, Irish, Greek, German, Slovene

>“People of Color are moving into the mainstream now; ‘White’ is no longer the default setting for ‘American.’ And though it’s clear that this process is inevitable—it’s just a matter of numbers and demographics—a lot of the time, to be honest, I’m sad about it. The country is changing in ways that aren’t very good for me, and I’ve got no choice but to adapt. I’m not complaining; it’s only fair that other people get the same opportunity we got. But now I find myself looking back at the WASPs with new respect. Though there were many notable exceptions, for the most part during their fall from power they conducted themselves with quiet dignity. I’m sure it didn’t feel good for them at the time, but for the most part they just got on with their lives. We could learn from their example.”
"Aww, how sad. It's inevitable now. You deserve it. So shut up and die."

>“It means that a lot of people are just going to lose materially and are already losing materially,” he told me in a recent conversation. “I can somehow feel more virtuous because it was necessarily built on equality? I just don’t know if that really keeps people warm at night, knowing that there’s equality out there. I think they would rather have privilege.” He’s just being honest about the practical effect for people like him.
Oh, yeah, it started out soft and seemingly empathetic and now the article's shifting into full-on indoctrination and hate. "It's privilege to not be oppressed."

>So what happens when America crosses that milestone and becomes a majority-minority country? There won’t be any fireworks or bells, and in truth this country’s infrastructure around wealth, politics, education, and opportunity is so entrenched that white people, and white men in particular, will still hold the reins of power on Wall Street and Main Street for quite some time.
Holy shit. Literally what I predicted. They have their excuses ready for why Jews will never be hurt by the ending of "white privilege." All other "whites" will be dirt-poor, miserable, and dropping dead everywhere while they'll keep pointing to untouchable Jew figures as evidence that "whites" still aren't suffering enough.

>You will notice it in pop culture and in advertisements, where businesses have already figured out that the color most important to their bottom line is green.
Another bogus excuse. "Diversity" is actually killing businesses.

I'm done. It's just more of the genocidal rhetoric we're all used to. Justifying the biggest atrocity in human history that they're participating in.

The author.

Attached: Michele_Norris_2014.jpg (1028x1661, 455K)

Gramps is getting drunk, his grandaughter getting blacked, his grandson shitposting on Sup Forums and his sons/daughters are working.
Everything is fine.

So im not the only one who saw this article.

Kind of a shocking state of affairs when NATGEO posts about the rapid decline of White Americans.

>OH SAY CAN YOU SHAAAAAAAART...

Attached: whiteness-hazleton-high-football-team-cougars-demographic-change-gillian-laub.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1267, 271K)

>the WASPs gracefully have up their power
>we should too
Who is "we" in this scenario?

half nigger or something?

some jew guy named glover speaking out of his ass

All whites.

Normies will never make the sacrifices needed to change the course of this ship. It makes me sad. I wish I had an answer, but better men than me haven't figured it out yet.

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-twins-black-white-biggs/

Just skin deep bros.