Sup Forums eternally BTFO on the JQ

>quillette.com/2018/03/15/alt-right-gets-wrong-jews/
This article explains in detail why you cucks are wrong about Jews, even linking to a recent academic article complete destroying "The Culture of Critique" series by Kevin MacDonald
How will you cucks ever recover from this ass raping?

Attached: 243534242.jpg (746x598, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BJinh
unz.com/print/Century-1928jan-00346/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By gassing them all.

>taking alt-right seriously

Attached: 1517686891302.jpg (682x518, 44K)

A 'study' that claims ethnocentrism is genetic can never be taken seriously
SAGE goes in all fields.

Very edgy mate, do you actually have a real response? Or are you just going to put your fingers into your ears whenever anyone says something that goes against your beliefs?

The study shows how your hero MacDonald lies about historical data and does not consider the role of Jews in movements that are opposed to immigration, feminism etc.
The high percentage of Jews in academia, media etc can be perfectly explained by their average high IQ

Jews have a lower average IQ than asian, yet asians aren't pushing communism and degeneracy, and getting kicked out of every fucking country everywhere.
Stop being a fucking retard, and educate yourself.
>your hero
Weak strawman, don't even know who that dude is.
kys.

He's not a hero and I don't give a shit why Jews do what they do. The only thing that matters is they are doing it.

You faggots say the same things over and over.

You realize that is a massive tell about who is posting these retarded threads, right?

Of course, you don't, you're too stupid to be original.

If i'm not wrong, Koreans are probably the most successful people in Canada, yet no one has anything against them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: poopoo.png (1200x630, 519K)

By shooting them all.

>Jews have a lower average IQ than asian,
Actually average IQ of 110 among Ashkenazi, higher than Asians (Hong Kong and Singapore are highest with 108)
>yet asians aren't pushing communism and degeneracy
Many Jews are right-wing and conservative you idiot. Did you even read the article?
>and getting kicked out of every fucking country everywhere.
Proving what?
>Stop being a fucking retard, and educate yourself.
Again, did you even read the article? But apparently I'm the one who is uneducated

0 evidence mano.
>Proving what?
Idk, probably kicked out for the banterz lmao haha xD

Keep in mind these shills are being PAID to post here. They're not doing it as a labor of love like you or I. Very quickly they run out of original ideas and thoughts and just rehash old shitposts to get the post count up and collect their two cents per post.

Asians were widely hated. Think of the Chinese Exclusion Act. Also, in the 1920s the US banned Japanese immigrants.

>"If these people are killed it must be because they are actually doing something wrong"
Idiot

>Actually average IQ of 110 among Ashkenaz
False. Actual average of Ashkenazi is 107, HK is 109.
>Many Jews are right-wing and conservative you idiot.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. I don't think you know what conservatism is.
Meaning it's not about IQ or success, retard. Holy shit are you dumb.

The whole world hates Sup Forums. At least 150 countries. Guess that means Sup Forums should commit suicide for being even wronger than jews have been in the entirety of their history.

>I mention Koreans in Canada
>Think of the Chinese Exclusion Act. Also, in the 1920s the US banned Japanese immigrants.
>idiot

Attached: 1516459328646.png (406x452, 30K)

>Guess that means Sup Forums should commit suicide for being even wronger than jews have been in the entirety of their history.
Sup Forums gets told to commit suicide 1000x a day
Now kys.

The article goes with the Jewish high IQ fallacy and ignores the very real Jewish crimes of Child sacrifice of Christian Children which caused the medieval expulsions and "oppression" of Jews.

Attached: 1517672581482.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

By your own logic this is proof that Sup Forums really should.

You got told by some guy anonymously to kys so that actually means you should do it.
Jesus Christ

Which of my logic? Where have I told jews to kill themselves because they are wrong?In my mind that's what it means :P

Perpetuating the myth of 'jewish scientific superiority' is race treachery. Before the (((Nobel prizes))) were instituted the jews didn't have a single physicist, chemist, engineer, writer, composer, painter, architect etc. of note.
Prove me wrong fucking kike.

>average high IQ
There are far more intelligent Europeans in the world than Jews.

Attached: 1517410235950.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Not by my logic, only by your logic. I know it's hard to understand for you, cleetus, with your american't education and whatnot, but please try to keep up.

All of the sources in the article are... FITHLY FUCKING GOYIM BELIEVE THIS CUZ I SAY SO!!!

>only by your logic
You still aren't able to explain how it's 'my logic'..
Try again.

Attached: shut it down express.png (434x590, 322K)

So not only can't you take your own logic head-on, you're actually too retarded to understand the statements you yourself make. Not sure why I'm even surprised at this point though.

>False. Actual average of Ashkenazi is 107, HK is 109.
Eh no, try again (pic related)
>I don't think you know what conservatism is.
Opposition to immigration, feminism etc.
>Meaning it's not about IQ or success, retard. Holy shit are you dumb.
This makes no sense at all. Try again

>He honestly thinks no one ever hated Koreans even though we can see in multiple countries that Asians were banned from entering

Attached: 45432.jpg (631x410, 71K)

>"Let me prove my point with some quote and a picture that literally anybody could have made up"

Nice projection

It's not their IQ, it's their behavior.

Attached: jew conquest.png (1360x2104, 495K)

Show me the sources for the arguments in the article then faggot.

Show me the original 1928 article if you believe this to be true
The IQ explains why (1) Jews are overrepresented in academia, media etc and (2) why they are often liberal (as high IQ people tend to be). But Jews are also overreprensted in conservative movements

Already mentioned how they link to an entire academic article explaining the lies and obfuscations by MacDonald.

archive.is/BJinh
Use archives, nigger.

Nope. Jews are ONLY over-represented in subversive fields like psychology, sociology and political philosophy. Not in (pre-powergrab) physics, chemistry, medicine, philosophy, music, painting, literature, architecture etc.
You are a kike, at best.

unz.com/print/Century-1928jan-00346/

Are you really this deluded? Jews are also overrepresnted in for instance physics, from Albert Einstein to Lawrence Krauss.
Also I like how you immediately call every field that is liberal dominated "subversive". Most high IQ people are liberal, so it would make sense that Jews are also more liberal.

I am simply done with Jews. All Semites for that matter. It is time for them to go.

Attached: 1520518231666.jpg (284x692, 79K)

Also now that I'm reading it, your article is hot garbage anyway. There's no such thing as an "alt-right". It's a made up term by the HRC campaign and the MSM in 2016 to discredit and label grassroots opposition to the globalist agenda. The entire thing is a psyop.

Attached: 1311144145402.png (728x918, 462K)

Even when controlling for IQ the Jews are over represented in key fields.

There are almost as many white people with +110 IQ as there are Jewish people of any IQ.

>can be perfectly explained by their average high IQ
It can also be perfectly explained by nepotism. Checkmate fag.

>Even when controlling for IQ the Jews are over represented in key fields.
Article also notes most Jews live in cities, and those people are also over represented.

>It's a made up term by the HRC campaign and the MSM in 2016 to discredit and label grassroots opposition to the globalist agenda.
Idiot, the term was first used by Paul Gottfried and then picked up by Richard Spencer. If you want to label everything under the sun as a conspiracy I must advise you seek professional help

Prove that nepotism

Prove that it isn't.

>for instance physics, from Albert Einstein to Lawrence Krauss.
You forgot Feynman you stinking kike. All came after the Jewish power grab in the West. Who came before? None of the famous scientists were jewish. None.
Can you even name one kike scientists before the Nobel Prize? Jewish science is a Jewish myth.

Even if IQ explains everything, their behavior once they enter those positions is reason enough to oppose them. The fact that they have a lot of power isn't the main issue. The issue is what they're doing with that power.

Attached: israeli lobby shuts down investigation 2.png (1066x1534, 455K)

>There are almost as many white people with +110 IQ as there are Jewish people of any IQ.
Proofs or kys.

>Article also notes most Jews live in cities, and those people are also over represented.
And jews have high average wealth, which are also overrepresented.

>Idiot, the term was first used by Paul Gottfried and then picked up by Richard Spencer.
>first used
Yeah and there was no movement, all those people you just mentioned were literal whos until the MSM propped them up to make opposition to the globalist agenda look bad. Pic related. There's a reason alt-right (((leaders))) are called controlled opposition and shills here.

If you want to argue about jews here you should probably let go of your misconceptions about who you're arguing with. There's no "alt-right" here. There's not "alt-right" anywhere. It's not real.

Attached: alt-right is a made up label to marginalize opposition to liberal agenda.png (1158x589, 35K)

He got the origin wrong, but the agenda right because it is exactly what has been happening

>who is niels bohr
>who is einstein
>who is spinoza

OK I’ll play
You
>jews have higher IQ than other ethnic groups

Then this absolutely must be applied to all ethnic groups. Meaning some have much lower IQ than others. Futher as you are stating that IQ is genetic and racially based, then ALL human attributes MUST be racially based. Including predisposition to violence, for example.
This validates white supremaists who do not want blacks in their communities. It also validates white supremasists who do not want jews in positions of power over white societies, because there has never been a benevolent ethnic group, that saw itself as superior to others.
>the above post get (((you))) BTFO
> it completely destroyes the myth that Jews have higher IQ, because if they did, there is no way a dumb mick could rubbish (((Your))) argument.

The fucking arrogance to put forward a racial superiority argument based on genetics, in support of your racial superiority attitude is fucking jaw dropping whenever (((You))) push (((equality))) for all. The lack of self awareness could only come from Jews.

doesn't matter how they go there, what matters is what they do when they get there: primarily serve Jewish interests

Attached: israeli_tv_ellner_marmari_shmue.jpg (400x175, 26K)

Exactly. Jews were nowhere in published thought, then all of a sudden it's jewish geniuses left, right and center

Article also ignores the Doctrine of Jewish Supremacy:

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Attached: 1515800665312.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

see this post:

Your post gave me brain cancer. You are dumber than the blackest nigger.

The "Jews are just high IQ, that's why they're in positions of power" argument is debunked by the fact that there are way more white people with high IQ's then there are Jews in existence

Attached: jewish_nepotism_article.jpg (1200x426, 97K)

>"Prove me I'm wrong"
Well for instance Jews often marry non-Jews

Then why are Jews so supportive of
segregation? (pic related)

>There's a reason alt-right (((leaders))) are called controlled opposition and shills here.
More conspiracy theories

Attached: 45432123.jpg (391x383, 41K)

Are you a Jew?

And here’s what Jewish benevolence to lesser ethnic groups looks like.
>How dumb was this Jew for admitting this publicly?
>How dumb would goyim be to allow people like this to control us?
>INB4 that was just one Jew
Yeah just one of the most highly regarded ones.

Attached: BE0620F5-9D1C-4C93-BD3D-5D21F8563456.jpg (1000x750, 235K)

>Futher as you are stating that IQ is genetic and racially based, then ALL human attributes MUST be racially based. Including predisposition to violence, for example.
Complete non-sequitur and irrelevant
>The fucking arrogance to put forward a racial superiority argument based on genetics, in support of your racial superiority attitude is fucking jaw dropping whenever (((You))) push (((equality))) for all. The lack of self awareness could only come from Jews.
Turns out Jews actually support segregation

>Then why are Jews so supportive of segregation? (pic related)
That pic shows that they are opposed to segregation. And even if the opposite were true, it is just a poll. The opinion that they promote in the media is very antisegregation.

>Meme flag kike, with the meme IQ.

Academic peer-review didn't create America you complete faggot.

>"my proof is some vague citations supposedly from the Talmud even though many Jews aren't even religious"

No, mixed English and French descent (with perhaps some Scottish)

Stay stupid in that case

70% of high achieving students in the US are white, while only 6% are Jewish.
30-40% of students in Ivy League universities are Jewish while only 20-30% are white.
Think about that for a second.

>alt right
nice meme

friendly reminder that "alt right" is a corporate meme meant to allow the mainstream media to target Sup Forums whereas before, they were unable to react to the "grass roots" attacks on their authority and interpretation of data

>thinking conspiracies don't happen
Oh boy. You really are new here, aren't you? Keep spouting that CIA propaganda though, designed to discredit the people blowing the whistle on MKULTRA and their crack selling operations.

Also by failing to address the alt-right question, you've conceded that it's not real and it's a made up term by the HRC campaign and the MSM to discredit grassroots opposition to the globalist agenda.

Attached: 1311142967457.jpg (480x640, 110K)

Seeing the world through a racial lense in the 21st century is insane and evil. We can transform everyone into geniuses via selective breeding with sperm. We need to overcome our feelings and embrace a new super human future.

Oops my bad, but again high IQ would account for that opinion

>Well for instance Jews often marry non-Jews
First you're going to have to back that claim up and second that means nothing when only half the jewish population carries on the jewish lineage (females). Men marrying foreigners is an ancient, and common, tactic to destroying another ethnic group. All you're reaffirming is that they are a hostile group intent on destroying all those outside of their in-group. We've done the exact same thing as has every race/ethnicity that's ever existed.

>"Everyone I don't like is a CIA shill"

who would choose to have a black baby when designer babies are a thing

Attached: 1468720562578.png (523x497, 13K)

huh, it's weird how I just don't care, and don't like them, and have never seen one doing something I do like.

>Yeah just one of the most highly regarded ones.
You can't be serious - he was a sephardic jew.
Moreover, he was 90 years old and senile when he alledgedly made these quotes.

>seeing the world through a racial lens is insane and evil
That's an entirely stupid thing to say since all of known history is defined by it. Quit moral fagging with your fluid interpretation of "morality".

Again, jews have money, culture of education, urban background - all these things, along with IQ, generate jewish overrepresentationi n the ivy league.

I don't care what accounts for it. Maybe it's their culture, maybe it's their religion, maybe it's the size of their nipples. The result is bad for me, therefore I oppose them. Get it?

>failure to address arguments
You're free to look up everything I'm saying and verify it. Search engines will bring it right to you. But I guess you're kind of butthurt that you're getting owned by those dumb rural and suburban retards that voted for Trump on Sup Forums, right? Have some more cute anime to soothe your anal annihilation.

Attached: 1311143066530.jpg (476x640, 73K)

>The high percentage of Jews in academia, media etc can be perfectly explained by their average high IQ
Highest estimate of jews in the US: 8,000,000
It is estimated that 90% of them are ashkenazi, but lets just say all of them are. There are 197,000,000 non hispanic whites in the US.
Average ashkenazi IQ = 115
Average White IQ = 100
With a SD of 15, there are 176,000 jews in the US with an IQ above 145 using the above numbers, and there are 197,000 non-whites with an IQ above 145.

You should see at the very most a 50/50 representation, if not in favor of whites, but once you add Jewish nepotism into the equation, you then have a valid reason why to believe kikes run the media and government.

Get fucked it’s the same shit in the Tamuld.

Better not get vaccinated goy, vaccines are jewish after all.
Better not use a GPS goy, GPS are jewish.
Better not invest goy, making money is jewish.
Better not drink non-raw milk goy, pasteurization is jewish.

lying sack of shit

i will never get those minuites back

he flatly ignores the constant domination of propaganda / pushing vice / pushing degeneracy / nepotism.

re another comment nepotism is proved in kike stats vs gentile stats in SATs vs their representation in top tier schools.

everyone itt read and memorize this. this kike is using the dialectic. this is how we recognize them even though they are user.

Attached: ahdialectic.jpg (850x446, 191K)

Are you still around? Lmao fuck off loser

#
Again kike
Your position
>Jews are smarter than goyim therefore Jews should rightly rule over goyim
Blacks have higher testosterone than other races so they should get all our women pregnant ..hold on, (((you))) already though of that one

>Get fucked it’s the same shit in the Tamuld.
Those Talmud quotes are well known fakes/misrepresentations. All you need to do is walk in a a temple service and look at the prayerbook to see that its bullshit.

Guess sexism and wage gaps are real then. After all there are 50% females in petroleum engineering.

who?

Gotta be honest I never liked the alleged numbers of jews within a nation or globally at this point. Race is defined by mind, body, and spirit and at this stage in our civilization there are bare minimum 10s of millions of judaized individuals wondering the globe as rootless cosmopolitans hardly distinguishable from what we'd normally consider "jews".

But your assessment in its purest state is correct.

Given the amount of applications the Ivy League universities receive every year, that argument doesn't hold water. Representation based on merit would reflect only the upper reaches of IQ and nothing else. Instead it reflects Jewish nepotism and affirmative action for non-whites.

Attached: 1311146778366.jpg (600x800, 297K)

>does not consider the role of Jews in movements that are opposed to immigration, feminism etc.
Isn't the premise of Dr. Kevin McDonald that Jews are Overrepresented in leftist movements? How does this imply that they are non existent in right wing ones?

non-hispanic whites with an IQ above 145*

Show us the real quotes then Kike.

Why are you assuming same SD? Isn't the argument (e.g. Nobel prizes, Chess grandmasters) that Jew have a high variance high right skewed IQ distribution?