How do I become a crisis actor?

Attached: 1500763270801.jpg (747x757, 99K)

By becoming utter evil and destroying every moral for personal gain

You have to be Jewish

Attached: 1519463985499.jpg (723x6259, 1.55M)

Contact James, at Comet Ping Pong.

Attached: 1516180888690.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Every fucking time.

What do you think photo proves user? That the guy had been on the news before?

How much is the pay?

There are many paths. Like anything else, it helps to have family in the biz. You can also respond to classify ads or apply directly to companies that provide actors to law enforcement for training simulations. If you do a good job there (stand out but don’t standout if you know what I mean) you might catch the eye of the right scout and get a chance to go pro. There is no typical day for a “Pro” crisis actor. In some cases you will find yourself and others rehearsing behind closed doors for months and months and get inserted into the crisis the day it happens. Or depending on the clients needs for that particular production, you could find yourself “in the field” for a few years, performing a legitimate job function (ex: English teacher; security guard etc) so when it is time for the crisis to take place the actor can really sell it. Some crisis actors really appreciate the chance to immerse themselves in the role and create a very nuanced, multi dimensional character. Other actors don’t necessarily enjoy that type of long term immersion in character. Or maybe they do but family obligations don’t allow them to take the longer contracts. So for them they would look for a shorter term gig where they have rehearsals but arent in the field until the day of the crisis. The great thing about crisis acting is that if you are someone they like to work with you will keep getting work and as outlined above there is a lot of flexibility as to what that work actually entails

How does this guy keep seeing shit happen across the US?

How to become crisis actor
>be jew
>but not filthy rich jew
>good for nothing kid of alphabet jew
>attempt to be next spielberg
>fail
>take up acting as crisis actor
>get called out by Sup Forums
>double down harder than KFC
>fail harder

On another note, I saw a literal la creatura today talking tacospeak during my daily rounds. I should have taken a picture, but I was in awe, shock, and terror that I just saw that exact meme in real life. I really shouldn't doubt Sup Forums nowadays, I'm always proven wrong.

Spbp

what is malcom doing with juan?

bump

Attached: 345gf23.jpg (680x709, 54K)

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Attached: 67745g34.jpg (600x673, 56K)

Attached: 53r2.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Attached: 1518910025062.gif (250x245, 1.99M)

Go away, David

Whatever happened to that doggo driving the truck? Did it suicide by bullet to the back of the head ?

Pretend like rape is the worst thing which could happen to a human

Be photogenic.

Attached: goblino0.jpg (800x1117, 597K)

Faggots too scared to play
>muh context

I actually want to read that too

Attached: BE98CAAA-44F8-40AB-8C60-63F07D3410E8.gif (24x20, 27K)

PHONEPOSTERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’m at work though

Click the link of the picture and remove the "m" so it's not a mobile link.

it's similar to how you get recruited to the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim.
Except, instead of murdering someone, you have to rape a kid.
Then (((they))) contact you.

Attached: (((survivor))) david hogg.jpg (242x316, 82K)

Wow. Thanks and checked.

Attached: DADFD208-9890-4684-808B-E1C6535B8282.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

hogs a zog

Attached: Hogg of the ZOG is a puppet.png (1124x848, 1.44M)

Basically just do and say anything so ((they))) pay you. Just like a prostitute since that is all you are..

Hogg is just taking all this to his bank account and he does not give a shit about anything else.

He happened to live in California the summer before the shooting happened in Florida, while also somehow knowing the shooter though he wasn't at the school that year