FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

Attached: martin-shkreli.png (500x375, 251K)

fuck martin
you cant be a jew unless your jewish and hes guilty of greatest crime ever

making money while not jewish and telling faggots to GSAD

Can someone give me a rundown on him real quick? I've been seeing alot about him and Milo has been wearing a shirt saying "Free Shreikle" (I can't spell it) in his videos lately.

fuck this asshole. He cried when he was sentenced. He's a mix of evil and weak.. hope he dies in jail.

Based young lad who made millions but had a shitposting style about him who got the book thrown at him when he did what others do

>martin
>not jewish
he didnt do shit they threw him in prison over a fagbook post, he literally did nothing wrong
your fucking retarded

Attached: 00000-2.jpg (650x365, 142K)

hes not a jew as far as i know, his parents were slovenian immigrants or something

if hes a jew id like to see a source on that one user

Will he keep the dumbass smug look when he's being sodomized in jail?

if hes not a jew then how is he capable of jewing other jews?

Attached: Martin-Shkreli-Wants-To-Bail-Out-Bobby-Shmurda-e1455319007403.jpg (378x311, 20K)

Shkreli was born in Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, New York City, New York. His parents are Albanian and Croatian who emigrated from Montenegro[24] and worked as janitors.[25] The Shkreli tribe is native to the Shkrel region in northern Albania. He, his two sisters, and his brother grew up in a working-class community in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.[16][26][27] Shkreli was raised Catholic and attended Sunday school as a child.[28]

from wiki, they suck, but quick

Albanian

Let him stay in prison. He will get swole after he is free.

thats why they put him in prison

illegal to jew a jew if your not a jew

huh.. guess it all makes sense then

Attached: shkreli-lyjnxkz8hsj4bkibwk2_fct717x538_ct620x465.jpg (620x464, 46K)

They will give him AIDS in jail then he will go out in 7 years and will have to buy his own pills for 5000 $

he predicts theranos fraud in one of his week in finance videos

Martin will be pardoned!

Attached: 5e03239270b22bfca4e404a5215e2a80.jpg (650x360, 46K)

Shkreli will fight to the death to be pardon from Trump

Check em

rip in peace my nigga martin ;_;/

>weak
Q predicted he will become jacked as fuck and try to rap

off by uno :`(

i believe, or a retrail or some shit

He did stock manipulation and essentially funneled money from 1 company that he owned into a fund he ran that was loosing money to pay back his investors.

The crime itself wasn't that bad since he only really stole from banks and himself. But shitposting while in court was a terrible idea.