Bitcoin enthusiasts hate jews!!!

Daily reminder that cryptocurrency fans are antisemites!!!

>Other anonymous Sup Forums contributors aren’t as eloquent. “Disgusting f**king kike, one day I hope this planet rids itself of this f**king plague known as the jew,” says ‘DBohsgDQ’ (asterisks added).

forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/17/anti-semitism-drives-irrational-response-to-cryptocurrency-warning/#31af038ffa52

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 19.15.51.png (1718x930, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2017/02/16/chinas-citizen-scores-us.html
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/17/anti-semitism-drives-irrational-response-to-cryptocurrency-warning/#31af038ffa52
archive.is/eX7fM
unv.is/forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/17/anti-semitism-drives-irrational-response-to-cryptocurrency-warning#31af038ffa52
archive.is/qfnDA
archive.is/KFoZt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY SHEKEL MAGIC!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: 1495108606469.jpg (782x751, 262K)

the jew cant stand a currency that they cant manipulate

If the Jews hate it, then it is good.

I am an anti-semite and not a crypto-currency fan, now what?

That's because debt slavery is the matrix.

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) decides to infiltrate and hijack all World Banking using Babylonian Black-Magick, also known as Babylonian Money-Magick or the secret art of making money from nothing also using the power of pernicious usury to accumulate interest:
The KM used their vast fortune to enter into a new system of banking, based on secret Babylonian black-magic money-magic that they claimed to have learned from the evil spirits of Baal, in return for their many child sacrifices to him.
This Babylonian money-magick involved the substitution of paper credit certificates for gold and silver deposits, which allowed travelers to travel with their money in a form that offered easy replacement should they lose the certificates or have them stolen.
Interesting how the very problem that was started by the Khazarians also had a solution provided by them. Eventually the Khazarian king and his small surrounding court infiltrated Germany with a group that chose the name “the Bauers” of Germany to represent them and carry on their Baal-powered system of evil. The Bauers of the Red Shield, which represented their secret blood-based child sacrifices, changed their name to Rothschild (aka “child of the rock, Satan”).

no way this isn't a parody!

*knock knock*

Attached: 1521086507334.jpg (1024x704, 143K)

You're bad at words.
Rothschild means red shield. They had a red shield over their gold bank.

There's a deeper meaning than just red shield you fucking kike. Why do you think the shield was red?

GOYIM BLOOD

fuck off leaf

Attached: blockchainproblems.jpg (1077x1848, 574K)

>berg

>says ‘DBohsgDQ

Attached: 1512775729357.jpg (796x497, 35K)

>Jews hate crypto
>crypto is racist, when you get accused of racism you know you've made it
>crypto is in a dip RIGHT NOW
buy buy buy buy buy boys

(((Bloomberg)))
is it even worth mentioning anymore?

Lmao the article is hilarious

>says ‘DBohsgDQ’

Attached: 1496631202453.jpg (1040x1039, 374K)

Where is the lie?

Attached: 1516469550224.jpg (600x515, 91K)

Is there a problem, z5u6sJik?

CryptoCurrencies are Antisemitic ???

oy vey...

was he quoting biz threads? I wonder if he quoted me lol

See : > Why companies are backing blockchain etc..
They see what any idiot should see :
> A big distributed freely accessible immutable ledger or people's private information
> Hype-train to profit from in some capacity
> Smart contracts .. aka a way to convert money into law/licensing/controls
> A way to tighten the noose around digital activity w/ the help of dumb fucks in govt.
All such things that will harm society but profit them immensely. They've been onboard. They're using meme coins as a way of beta testing various systems w/ normies at zero cost. The stupid fucks are even buying the capital equipment ffs (dumb fuck miners). I don't you could legitimately come up w/ a better way to fuck people over and have them finance/front all the costs/risk

> Blockchain and smart contracts
Always interesting to see a group of average day niggers like OP and the one arguing with me who got some kickbacks for pushing such schemes be the ultimate reason why they gain traction. Hilarious to see them unironically REE about the previous system of oppression as they serve as the foot soldiers for version 2.0. If you look closely, this is exactly how the first and all prior systems gained traction.. Useful idiots and self interested niggers who willfully ignore and via ignorance promote unfair systems of oppression

Smart contracts are going to destroy privacy and freedom. It's a scheme/scam to roll money into policy/policing and its going to diminish your humanity. See chinks :
> boingboing.net/2017/02/16/chinas-citizen-scores-us.html
This is where you're headed a la smart contracts
There was a video on wired.com some time ago of a guy emphatically describing how they're going to use it to track/control/police people dynamically and in real-time. Society doesn't value liberty/freedom/privacy/fairness. So, they're idiotically progressing technologies that will erode them. (((They))) bait people w/ table scraps and nigger tier carrot schemes like mining and watch as the masses eat each other.

B U L L I S H

>forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/17/anti-semitism-drives-irrational-response-to-cryptocurrency-warning/#31af038ffa52

Lets have an archive:
>archive.is/eX7fM

>And then there’s this: “((((((((((bloomberg))))))))) I hate them so much,” says ‘47tTRH3r,’ using the popular repeated parentheses alt-right dog whistle. Such parentheses usually appear in threes, so using ten on each side of my name must indicate an extreme level of anti-Semitic hatred on the part of this crypto fan.

Lost

>says ‘DBohsgDQ’
pfffft hahaha

Attached: 1418241742721.png (629x466, 537K)

The Sup Forums post he's referencing:

For anyone that want to read this pile of shit without giving the kikes money:
unv.is/forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/17/anti-semitism-drives-irrational-response-to-cryptocurrency-warning#31af038ffa52

Attached: Greater Than Berg.jpg (401x381, 29K)

>“Last week I wrote an article on illicit usury - how Jews are sneaking fiat-currency debt-slavery in to nation states. I attempted to raise the alarm, calling this Jewish threat the most dangerous in the history of the world.”

Smug fucker posting the truth as though it's loony talk.

Attached: 1520986095949.png (600x388, 86K)

The fact that you have no arguments against him except "he's a Jew!!!" shows how wrong you are.

>"Normies were a mistake"
- God

>cryptocurrency is anti-bank, with ‘bank’ being a dog whistle for ‘global Jewish conspiracy.’
>says anonymous Sup Forums contributor ‘3auiS//y,’ who calls himself ‘Adolf Hitler.’
>“((((((((((bloomberg))))))))) I hate them so much,” says ‘47tTRH3r
>Ask yourself: is there a moral difference between donating to the Nazi party and being a Nazi yourself?
Godwin'd

oy vey shut it down

Attached: 1511368795825.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

First article
archive.is/qfnDA
Second article, where he doubles down after being told to gas himself
archive.is/KFoZt

Attached: d393c8386829ccb1e9f74a94b62cc5dd.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It's the star of remphan, soaked in blood. Also represents the unification of male and female energy

No it's not the star of rempham. THIS SYMBOL IS AS OLD AS THE UNIVERSE AND BELONGS TO NOBODY

>To my dismay, every single counterargument was fallacious – and many were downright hateful.

why not remind him that cars are used in crime all the time and cars support crime and should be stopped

I was just pointing out a couple of use cases, calm down.....

>Given the fact that a growing percentage of cryptocurrency miners are criminals, do you want to support such criminals by executing cryptocurrency transactions? Or does that make you as evil as the criminals themselves?

>Ask yourself: is there a moral difference between donating to the Nazi party and being a Nazi yourself?

>This isn’t a battle between ‘the establishment’ and ‘the people.’ That’s what the alt-right crypto-anarchists want you to believe. This is a battle between people who believe in the rule of law vs. organized crime, pure and simple.

People aren't buying this shit anymore. LMAO globalists btfo

convert to christianity leaf. you don't have to live life like this

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

Thank you based user for archiving, that website bottle-necked my processor.

"Globalist" wrote XP3AExH2. another anti-Semitic dog whistle in favor with the alt-right. A term even used by their beloved GEOTUS meaning Germanic Emporer of Ubermensch States, as they wish for a white ethnostate

I keked out loud reading that. Thanks (((Bloomberg)))