Behold wicked, atheist, jews, muslims, pagans, satanists, communists, hindus...

Behold wicked, atheist, jews, muslims, pagans, satanists, communists, hindus, lgbt and other vile vermin from the seed of Satan, the Kingdom of Heaven is near and the LORD will annihilate all of you in a pit of fire.

Attached: Christ-Two-Edged-Sword.jpg (422x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o
google.com/search?q=bible verse lucifer
youtube.com/watch?v=zM6Ax8ywMds
infowars.com/vatican-china-best-example-of-churchs-social-doctrine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=ypaJc7vvAng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The end is near but there are certain thing which must unfold first.

youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o

Let's pray they find Christ's redeeming grace and mercy.

Satan = Jewsus

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!

EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH!

Attached: sacrificed virgin lamb satan jesusspirit cooking.jpg (1280x2452, 990K)

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!
>EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH!

Attached: moses abraham volcano god.jpg (586x1556, 691K)

Sorry friend, but its a post tribulation rapture. We all have the test of the antichrist.

Behold! I am speaking
Behold it
Be holding it in your hand

Begone devil in the name Lord Jesus Christ!

Attached: 313f6f48ba3379737605a897bd47b50e.jpg (346x548, 44K)

No, you filthy barbarians will be eradicated, Jewish cultists worshiping a Jew.

Do you not want to be crucified like Jesus to get into heaven?
We crucified Jesus free of charge.

Attached: romans (1).jpg (1080x826, 160K)

El, Jehovah

Heavenly Father

Father of the heavens (stars, gods)

Who created time, seperating light from dark

Father of time,Alpha and Omega (Father Time)

Who created the angels (gods)

= Saturn, Chornos, the Reaper
Father who sacrificed his virgin son, Jesus.

Attached: saturn chronos jesus time spirit cooking.jpg (2662x3118, 2.71M)

Your devil is Jesus Christ!

Two sides of the same sheckle!

Attached: jesus satan shadow.png (1337x1160, 1.17M)

>we
>checks flag

yep its the mexican spic larping as a roman pagan. Let me guess, do you engage in buttsex with young boys like they did too?

>= Saturn, Chornos, the Reaper
>Father who sacrificed his virgin son, Jesus.
WORSHIP THE CUBE!

THE CUBE CONSUMES ALL!!!

Attached: saturn chronos cube jesus israel muslims freemasons.jpg (1934x2602, 2.21M)

I feel so sorry for you as a lost soul, I pray you find peace like only a Christian knows.

you do nothing but make yourself look schizophrenic when you keep spamming this bullshit. it turns people away from whatever ideology your shilling. just saying

BEHOLD THE CUBE OF REVELATIONS

THE NEW JERUSALEM!

IT SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN!

IT WILL EAT ALL SOULS!

Attached: new jerusalem revelations.jpg (600x682, 114K)

You lost, big time. Have you seen many Roman polytheists lately?

Attached: 2-the-triumph-of-christianity-over-paganism-by-tommaso-laureti-stefano-baldini.jpg (900x900, 190K)

The Hebrew word in question is “helel” which translates to “shining one”

Regardless, this is the one and only time the word Lucifer appears in any bible, and it is in reference to a mortal king.
The entire mythos of Lucifer is extrabiblical fanfiction and any notions of Satan not working for God are misguided and not scriptural.

Of course, most Christians don’t understand their bible so it isn’t really surprising or shameful that atheists are wrong about it as well.

>it turns people away from whatever ideology your shilling
I'm an elite Christian. I'm showing you poorfags who worship "God" (a Germanic diety reffering to Godin/Goths/Gotts/Godi/Odin) what REAL CHRISTIANITY IS!

REAL

CHRISTIANITY!

BEHOLD!

I BRING YOU BLESSINGS!

El, Jehovah, Saturn, Chronos, Father of heavens, father Time, HEAVENLY FATHER!

THE CUBE OF REVELATIONS SHALL CONSUME ALL!

Attached: catholic art.jpg (371x582, 76K)

I have been praying for annihilation of this earth, frankly. I don't find much purpose here, and to see the world degrade into degeneracy is painful. I suffer on a daily basis, though I function, have a normal job, and go about my business.

A pyramid also fits the Revelation description of New Jerusalem

>Lucifer
Son OF THE MORNING

AS CHRIST WAS CALLED

ALL HALE JESUS THE VIRGIN SLAYED!

DRINK
HIS
VIRGIN
BLOOD!

His dark side (satan) attempted to stop him from being sacrificed to ELI ELI!

BUT HE SUMBITED FOR YOUR SINS

EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH!

Attached: jesus spirit cooking.jpg (640x515, 93K)

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

BEHOLD THE CUBE!

ALL WILL BE CONSUMED

t. Revelations!

Attached: saturn EL YHWH.jpg (320x549, 78K)

EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH

EAT
HIS
FLESH!

Attached: spirit cooking 5.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>as christ IS called

ftfy

>ALL HALE JESUS, the risen

ftfy

>remember his blood when you drink anything

ftfy

>satan was the cause of his crucifixtion

ftfy

>remember the final sacrifice ever, in the universe, his flesh(body), whenever you eat anything

ftfy

it doesnt say cube, it just gives 3 dimensions, a cube and pyramid both fit the description

EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH

DRINK
HIS
VIRGIN
BLOOD!

Attached: spirit cooking 3.jpg (179x237, 30K)

i just responded to those very lines

THE CUBE

HIGH AND WIDE!

NEW JERUSALEM!

Attached: jesus borg cube sacrifice.jpg (207x243, 10K)

>Regardless, this is the one and only time the word Lucifer appears in any bible, and it is in reference to a mortal king.

nope
it refers to satan before his fall

Fuck off with your jewish religion.

Attached: 1512716099190.gif (403x360, 112K)

You'll be trembling from fear when you face your Creator.

Fuck off nigger, and take your "follow me blindly or suffer eternally" god with you.

Chapter and verse you absolute retard.

you talk of the etymology of a one use word in scripture, but dont know where it is

>retard

wow Christ certainly shines through you!

but in addition, heres dozens+

google.com/search?q=bible verse lucifer

themoreyouknow.vbs

closet faggot. fucking liar. you read your own shit in there. how do fags become a seed of serpent are you fucking stupid? was adam a faggot? where in the bible are any of the words you use? stupid jewish frog whore. grabbems degenerate. and sodomitical qadesh shrine hooker

Satan is equivalent to the boogie man he is nothing more but to place fear to control the masses but one you see what makes the shadows move you will start questioning your faith.

Attached: 1511504491906.jpg (500x498, 35K)

but to demonstrate the king of tyre is only a metaphor, ezekiel 28:13

the king of tyre was most certainly NEVER in Eden

so please, seriously

>nephilim arent real
k. maybe you wont say that when they get released and eat you. thanks Grumpf

yes, tell yourself that

its comfy isnt it?

i can assure you that think that way makes you no threat to him

which also minimizes your changes of entering paradise

>that old serpent
whoops. the word nachash means what? just some guy? no. a magician. a viper. a reptilian. a seed corrupter. SATAN

right
lucifier after the fall
are you missing something?

maybe i quoted wrong person. there's always hair splitting herodical liars of the line of Cain on here. youre not one of em. my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=zM6Ax8ywMds

The Invincible One. He converted me, and I was this kind of user for many years No other. He will be come back when the time is fulfilled.

My father didn't use a belt on me. Do you have something to tell us?

I think he blew a circuit

Please stop this larping, the hellmeme has been dead for 200 years.

Attached: JESUS ROME GOY.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Meanwhile...

Attached: muh pope.jpg (615x409, 46K)

infowars.com/vatican-china-best-example-of-churchs-social-doctrine/

Attached: the AIDS pope.jpg (1147x1200, 221K)

Hey pope, watcha doin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

>still literally only one
>”dozens”
You are fucking retarded.
The mortal king also didn’t literally fall from heaven, he fell from power; just as he was born into it. This luxury and safety he was born into was taken from him likewise by his own failure, and so he fell as man did. Ezekiel contains more references to eden than even genesis.

Are "natzees" the real deal here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

Attached: political catholicism was the NSDAP's main enemy inside the reich.jpg (960x491, 83K)

I mean, you should look at yourself, there is a boy gobbling on your dick! That's not holy!

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

don't worry, the BASED orthodox church is here to help, mah "patriarch", which has to be born in Turkey due to all the cowering, will show the light on how to bring non-whites to christ!

Attached: 1520046776147.png (671x645, 173K)

We can all ecumenicalyl agree with what is right here, right Protestants? No need for religious wars that kill half of the German population like the "Thirty Years War" - we are civilized (now), because we don't take our christianity seriously enough to pursue it's logical end of being the only truth that needs to exterminate all others!

Attached: 1520046615529.jpg (1400x1773, 1.11M)

>someone wants to kill me
>ok ill believe in him
Solid thinking, OP. Did you want to provide evidence for a God or did you want to give up on this thread?

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

CATHOLIC DISCORD

ORTHODOX ARE WELCOME
and uncuckd prods who are pro catholic

im building it up
shill it bois

>Jesus was a refugee
The Holy Family did not avail themselves of generous Egyptian state benefits, and also went home when the crisis ended.

Why are these autisics fucks in every religion thread?
How does atheism succeed so well in producin autists?

Nobody cares about your opinions or ad homs. Did you have a point or are you here to get upboats, because this isn't rebbit you faggot.

because of pseudoscience

darwin literally invented pseudoscience

>blocks your path

Attached: varg-spear.jpg (600x900, 228K)

Paradise?
Ha, you know nothing but your Jewish book. Honestly did you see the after life? Or you blindly follow because you fear death?

I don't fear death, I will fight for my survival. However I will accept my death when it's no longer possible to avoid it.

Death is the best healers.

I don't believe in heaven or hell. But I do believe in the Underworld.

Attached: helheim.jpg (1600x1035, 339K)

And an epic comming it will be.

I don't understand this post. Elaborate.

Who is your favorite death metal band?

He s worried about the end of time or something.
He doesn't t know the H atom is eternal

In Valhalla save my seat. For I shall die in battle.

There is no paradise you weak willed faggot, face the truth like a man. You are like a little girl who needs mommy to tell her she’ll be all right. You will die and cease to exist, your corpse will rot in the ground. Cease this life while you have it and do as you will, but remember and accept that even that is nothing to the world and in time all you have wrought will disappear and evaporate. This should not bother you, but instead you comfort yourself with pathetic fairytales.

Seize not cease

Hmm I guess it be Burshtyn but that is not really death metal but Ukrainian black metal.

But my recent enjoyment of death metal would be Inlandsys and their Carthago Album.

Attached: chernobog.jpg (800x596, 196K)

spooks

Attached: spooks.jpg (275x183, 13K)

because many of the genocides in 20th century

young turks genocide armenians

darwinists where running the young turds
and they claim the turk is stronger than the armenian

same with ww1 germany namibian concentration camps

but HE loves them all

Great tastes brother.

>Bagan ubrising soon :D:D

Did you have something relevant to your post? Instead of the people who believed in Darwinism?

they used pseudoscience to justify their genocide on inferiors

You larpers are hilarious, I know my faith, I have my God, I guarantee you fear death more than I do.

Once you stop fearing death, it's one of the best feelings ever.

www.thebookoflife.eu or www.lelivredevie.fr for french speakers. We were all wrong.

>Yaweh/Jehovah/Allah=Ba'al Hammon
>Christ=Child Sacrifice

On a side note I read some of the Apocrypha and Jesus had what could be described as superpowers. He wasn't just some wimpy shepherd bitch but more like a Demi-God/Elohim. Also the say Pompeii and the fall of Rome was God's punishment for Pontius Pilate following the wishes of the Pharisees (Jews).

Attached: BaalHammonTeracotta.jpg (800x1208, 145K)

Pit of fire? Or surrounded by niggers? Pit of fire? Or surrounded by niggers?

I'm gonna have to choose the pit of fire.

Attached: biggest christian populations.png (1176x187, 20K)

>Larper
Larping what?
>know my faith
Do you really?
>have my god
Where is he?
>you fear death more than I do
Oh? Well now, you still fear death therefore you have no idea what it means to let that fear and accept what coming to you. Let tell you when death is coming you smile at death.

Attached: Велес-_бог_домашніх_тварин.jpg (632x901, 105K)

I don't get your Green text.

I know what you mean. It's liberating to have that security and peace of mind. If i do right, there is no fear about what I do or what I dont in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypaJc7vvAng

Get fucked

yes, alienate otherwise dedicated allies based on a difference in headcanon.

I want to be annihilated. Existing is gay.

Catholicism benefits whites. Renaissance

The Renaissance was literally the "rebirth" of the pagan values lost in the past centuries. It took the church over two centuries of opposition before recognizing the vast pagan-inspired renaissance art springing out of Italy as an "useful naturalistic propaganda tool" against Protestantism, in the Council of Trent, but even then, the church sponsored the much different "Barroque" style, which replaced it and ended the renaissance among recrudescing religious zeal.

Learn history a bit more. There was no renaissance in protestant lands, just because they were more zealous and attempting to introduce "nu-judaism"...

I’m pretty sure cubeposter just thinks he is “le epic troll”. It comes off as mock schizophrenia; where real schizophrenia is generally hilarious or tragic, this guy is just annoying and has an insatiable appetite for clicking cars and sidewalks to basically talk past people. He won’t really engage on anything if you try to talk to him nor is he perturbed by conflicting information(like our real schizos are).

I would say just ignore him, but it’s hard when he is a full 20% of posts in any given christian-themed thread, always saying nothing. I guess be grateful it seems his favorite copy-pasta was added to the filter list by mods.

Catholicism existed and was prominent in Europe for centuries before the Renaissance, the cause of the Renaissance was the growing power of merchant classes and cities with the weakening of lower level aristocracy and the consolidation of power underneath kings and other heads of states. The biggest influence Christianity had on the Renaissance was simply inspiration for artwork, the fact that professional artists became so prominent has far more to do with increased wealth focused on the very peak of society instead of distributed among the senior and lower aristocracy.

>pagan values
>WE WUZ RENAISSANCE PAINTERZ
Please Lorenzo de Medici financed the entire Renaissance himself and was a devout ROman Ctholic. A movement is born out of what men believe, and these men were traditional Catholics, sons of Crusaders

Attached: Lorenzo de Medici.png (445x674, 880K)

>if you really have absolutely nothing, anything can happen!
>the probability of nothing remaining nothing is low.

Holy shit, People are actually this retarded.

You mean that the Crusades opened up trade routes to the east, it was abotu the catholics in the middle ages making enough money to make great things.
>WE WUZ CASTLE MAKERZ IN SHEEIT

Attached: Lorenzo de Medici the Magnificent .jpg (600x761, 59K)