Why do people bitch about Naruto & Hinata?

Seriously, it doesn't make any sense. Hinata was literally one the very few people from the beginning that actually liked Naruto and never once treated him like shit.

What fucking sense would it make for Naruto to be with someone like Sakura, that did nothing but treat him like shit like everyone else and drool over Sasuke's dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#Xile7yJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had like zero meaningful interactions, but to be fair literally none of the pairings had any real development because Kishi can't write romance to save his life.

I agree and I would have liked some more development f the relationship.
She is clearly the best option though.

That why the anime studio went out of their way to full-in for their relationship.

Literally everyone loves NaruHina because it's cute as fuck.

>They had like zero meaningful interactions
They had nice scenes like the "proud failure" speech and Naruto's reaction to the Neji fight back in Part 1. Also the scene where he rushes to protect her and the hand-holding one in Part 2.

My problem was that I was a little too old for the target demographic of this when it came out, so I was expecting more relationship drama where Naruto is stuck as a hated evil dead last fox person and has to bitterly duel with Sasuke for Sakura's love, only to gradually come to realize that everything he wanted all along and the true meaning of family lay with Hinata. I couldn't blame them though, this is supposed to be a fun story about ninjas, not Jersey Shore

I haven't been watching or reading Boruto so I don't know what's going on, but since Sarada doesn't have an older brother to kill I hope she turns on her dad in a kind of Star Wars thing, where Sasuke is Anakin, Hinata or Sakura are Obi Wan, and Naruto is Emperor Palpatine. Sarada would make a great Luke

True but you have those other chodes that want Sakura for whatever reason.

Well even he admitted he should've replace Sakura with Hinata as team member.

The fanbase back then was retarded, newfriend. They stayed on a ship for god knows how many years and simply refused to see any signs that Kishimoto was personally sinking it, until the last second were gloating about their 'victory', then got mad when the movie came out.
Is imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#Xile7yJ the hall of anal devastation? They put bleach shit on it?

The doujins with slutty Sakura ar the best

that scene after Nejis death was big. Plus the Pain thing. Those are quite literally the biggest things int he manga that were even kinda ship related

>Those are quite literally the biggest things int he manga that were even kinda ship related
Did you forget the entire Minato x Kushina love-story we got? Kishi can write decent romance, he just fucked it up with every other pairing of his.

Even Dan x Tsunade was fine.

Because people who like nardo are children, and children are retarded.

They thought this was some retarded story where Naruto would "win" over Sakura and she would choose him over the EBIL Sasuke, despite the fact that Naruto himself was the most involved in trying to get Sasuke back.

So they basically ignored everything about where the story went and thought Sakura was going to hop on his dick at the end. And everytime Hinata did something with Naruto they just pretended it didn't happen.

Then I guess Boruto could be Rey from episode 7, which is appropriate because both Sasuke and Sarada seem to be Asuka

somebody post that imgur album ith the assblasted narusaku faggots, please
I never cared for ships until that

Or he could be Kylo Ren, but then you couldn't really have much of a plot because that would mean every single character has fallen so far to the dark side that they're all destined to be burned or electrocuted and thrown down a huge vertical shaft to die

Honestly as funny as the Narusaku meltdown was and still is, I'm still mad that Kishi baited them since it obviously fucked with Naruhina getting more moments.

What the fuck was he even thinking in letting Sakura have a moment with Naruto after the Pain arc, when it was Hinata that literally almost died for him?

Because Naruto fans are autistic, but there exists a subsect of Naruto fans that are even worse.
Worse than edgelords and people that make AMVs.
Fucking shipperfags

Because he can't write romance for shit. Best part is now they're grown up and as it turns out both super jebus destined space ninja alien descendants turned out to be absolutely terrible parents and that all those god genes were pretty defective. then again we knew the were defective before either Naruto or Sasuke had kids considering how the Uchiha's turned out.

Excusing a raging genetic flaw that caused psychopathic behaviour as 'Love' proved the Senju like got plenty of defects too.

But yeah the ultimate joke of the series is that Hinata came 2nd and won a shit sandwich named Naruto while Sakura placed 1st and received soggy shit sandwich called Sasuke so both actually lost.

Actually that would make Sakura into Shinji, which is so perfectly appropriate I don't even know how to put it into words

>which is so perfectly appropriate I don't even know how to put it into words
Please do try
or don't, what kind of insecure way of speaking is that holy shit

>Because he can't write romance for shit.
Wrong.

Kishimoto was little weird with the thing that Naruto was too young for romance. That's why The Last happens after a timeskip where they are legal adults.

>Naruto was too young for romance.
But Minato and Kushina fell for each other as kids. Hinata for him as a kid as well, plus Naruto had a crush on Sakura.

You really need to learn the difference between a childhood crush and full on romance.

Then again Kishi couldn't handle it either.

>full on romance.
Even if you want to ignore the crush on Sakura, Minato x Kushina was full-on romance that started when they were kids. Hinata's feelings obviously weren't just a crush either.

Kishi is just a hack that focused on baiting his fans instead of properly developing his endgame pairings.

Hinata couldn't even talk to him until Shippuden and he ignored her for years and Minato/Kushina had to be compacted into so little time that it was either going to be a weakass crush or overbaringly done and Kishi went with the latter.

None of these are romantic just forced cardboard relationships though Sasu/Saku is till the king of that simply due to what a colossal twat 'Psycho Flavour Sauce' was along with Sakura constantly ignoring his behaviour which could be understood before he went traitor but after that she's was locked down into one thing and one thing only due to Kishi's bad writing both of romance and of female characters in general. The only female characters he handled half decently were the background ones.

Honestly? Because the series ran long enough, with a large enough cast, for people to take up 'sides', versus a short series with a limited characters. For what it is worth... this manga/anime could have been much worse if it was given the American treatment of rebooting every few years, a la Superman/Wonder Woman versus Lois Lane... only to reboot yet again...

Kishimoto has always been conservative about this sort of thing. Minors having girlfriends and boyfriends made him uncomfortable.

>When you realize Nardo was like his child he was trying to keep chaste

What do you mean insecure? I'm just saying it's extremely appropriate. I'm not asking for your approval of my phrasing

What was their excuse for Sakura's fake ass confession and Naruto calling her out for being a liar? KishI practically buried the ship in that moment.

I like the doujin where Naruto is a girl.

>edgelords and people that make AMVs
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>Minors having girlfriends and boyfriends made him uncomfortable.
Bullshit since Kushina and Minato fell for each other as kids.

Because they preferred their fantasies to what's actually there. And mangaka preferred teasing the shits to better developing the end pairings he wanted.

there's a difference between a few flashback chapters of the MCs parents and an ongoing thing. Its the entire reason why The Last had the timeskip

>meaningful interactions
The only interactions I wanted to see was fucking and Im a Naruhinafag.

>there's a difference between a few flashback chapters of the MCs parents
No, there isn't. Kishi could've had them fall for each other as teenagers, but he didn't. He clearly doesn't have a problem showing minors falling for each.

No. Just no.

Wait. I must of missed that. What the happened?

Minato and Kushina weren't dating when they were kids, even if they "loved" each other. The same is true for every other character.

All of the couples basically started dating simultaneously around the Last, got married and had children within a year of each other. That's more than a little jarring.

Sasuke and Sakura made sense.
Both shit characters are a perfect match.

But Naruto is also shit

For the same reason people bitch about Ichigo and Orahime.

i dont get why anyone would care that much. who the hell follows naruto for the romance subplot?

>Ichigo and Rukia have good friendship
>"They're meant to be."

>Naruto and Sakura barely qualify as good friends while she likes another man.
>"They're meant to be."

>Hinata and Orihime explicitly written as love interests.
>"Doesn't matter, I hate those characters >_

It's already been established that killing someone isn't necessary to awaken a Mangekyou. Sasuke awoke his after realizing how much Itachi did for him and for his village, and being angry at himself for never trying to understand his brother.

And then Salad awoke her Sharingan with the joy of seeing her father, not any kind of anger or sadness.

Because people always think the first girl a guy interacts with is the one he should hook up with even if said relationship makes no sense in the context of the series and would have serious compatability issues.

See also: Luffy and Nami in One Piece, Harry and Hermione in Harry Potter, the latter of which caused a huge fandom outrage when it was revealed that it would never happen.

Likable, has personality, has character growth and better backstory.

Shippers. They'll watch any piece of fiction and all they'll get out of it is "who's going to fuck who"? It doesn't matter how much romance actually matters in series canon. It's literally all they focus on.

Fags self inserting wanting to be the underdog hero who wins the pretty bitch but honestly I'm glad Kishi pulled what he did making Sakura his lifelong friend instead of his default wife. It would have been a cheap move to make Naruto marry a watered down version of his mother. And it shows real balls to have a shonen MC actually become aware of his romantic feelings at an appropriate age rather than stick to his oneitis.

Damn, Hinata was such a hottie in The Last. Shippuden Hinata is cute too.

It's because people don't seem to understand that wirters tend to have characters that their main purpose is to be the love interest of the hero since the start.and that authors also plan the ending of their series near the start.

It always goes like this
>Author makes hero
>Author makes heroine
>Author makes designated love interest for the hero
>Author plans ending with the hero getting with his designated love interest
>Hero and heroine interact a lot because they are the main characters of the plot for years.
>Hero ends with his designated love interest character when the ending is finally published
>Shippers get mad that the hero didn't end with the heroine and show a bunch of autistic compilation of their interactions as proof how they were meant to be.

Series / Hero - Heroine - Love Interest
Dragon Ball / Goku - Bulma - Chichi (She proposed marriage in the first arc of the series)
Harry Potter / Harry - Hermione - Ginny (She had an obvious crush on the first book and was saved in a typical maiden rescued from the dragon by the brave knight in the second)
Naruto / Naruto - Sakura - Hinata (Was shown as a civilian princess that was designated as Naruto's love interest in the designing stages of the series)
Bleach / Ichigo - Rukia - Orihime (Was Ichigo's love interest in the Bleach Pilot chapter)

It's slightly different because Hinata is cute while Orihime is just annoying.

Can someone please tell me how Naruto lost his arm?
Is he using a prosthetic arm now?

in chapters 698/699, nardo and sauce exploded each others' forearms with chidori/rasengan.

nardo opted for the hashirama cells arm (shown recently in the bort manga to be detachable), while sauce declined for some sort of bullshit penance reasons.

In their final match, Sauce used chidori and Nardo Rasengan, it blew off ther arms.

Very gay and very cheesy.

Well Kishi can't lose narusaku readers as well as those naruhina so he baited them back and forth

Thicc dinner

She was just more of a background meme character who secretly liked him, but she was too shy/he was too dense for anything to happen.

The Pain arc was the turning point where it became serious, she literally took Pain on and died for him.

You don't have to kill someone to awaken Mangekyou, but you do have to see someone you care about die. That's been a consistent plot point.

Sakura > Hinata.

>Why do people bitch about Naruto & Hinata?
It's obvious. Because they're Sakurafags.

>mfw i was both a hinatafag and orihimefag

>Kushina was a pudgy girl who grew up into a beauty

Minato had good taste

>she missed his handshake because blind

For some reason, shonen romance tends to have this purity & cuteness to it that shoujo lacks. Addictive.

Even Rowling admitted HermoinexRon was stupid as fuck and wouldn't last

Rowling says a lot of stupid things on social media, not much reason to take any of it seriously or like the word of god.

>Even Rowling admitted HermoinexRon
And no one took her seriously.

You mean this moment? Where he tells her to fuck off and stop lying?

No, he means the moment where she tenderly embraced him in front of the entire village as thanks for saving everyone.

ah right.

No, it's the moment that literally closes the fucking arc. Where Sakura goes up to him and hugs him in front of the entire village, with Hinata smiling in the background like she didn't almost die for him. The arc should have ended with a Naruhina moment, but of course baiting was just too important for Kishi.

The Last was pure shoujo, but it wasn't a bad thing

>Shy awkward innocent girl pines after popular boy
>Turns out they have some special connection from early childhood
>Misunderstandings
>Red string of fate
>More misunderstanding
>Intimidated by other girls liking him
>Nee-san and imouto figure help give her courage
>Edgy badboy tries to seduce or rape her
>Misunderstanding
>Drama
>Guys start fighting over her
>Love confession
>Climactic kissu
>Timeskip
>Married with 2.5 kids

Not what you're expecting at all from the trailers, but nice.

As a Naruhinafag, it could have been a done better. I disliked how they made Naruto into someone that didn't understand romantic love when he clearly did. Pic-related shows that even back as a child he was able to tell that his chances with Sakura were basically a pipe dream. I also really hated how it took two years after everything since that means her confession wasn't brought up by either of them that entire time.

Every NH "moment" (and there weren't many to begin with) had this happen immediately after. In the war when they held hands and people thought Naruto was finally starting to reciprocate he goes and calls Sakura his girlfriend only a few chapters later.

The Last makes this worse too since it's canon that Naruto did nothing for two years after the war. Apparently "I love you" was too ambiguous for him? At a certain point it stops being bad writing and becomes active sabotage.

>had this happen immediately after.
Not in Part 1. It was Part 2 where Kishi started throwing in bait right after.

No, it was pretty bad. It relied heavily on contrivance and romantic cliches to turn the plot into a hugely unnecessary spectacle. It is rather bizarre that they were so coy with the marketing, but I guess they wanted to avoid spoiling the ending.

True, and a sinking ship is probably the best analogy to Shippuden

Never go full retard.

Even their cuck faces look similar.

Hinata is really boring. Even in the Boruto anime they have had to give her new traits because she didn't any personality

That was surprisingly good.

I honestly have no clue on how people could be in denial after this. You really can't get any more obvious than this in telling Sakurafags to fuck off.

>than this in telling Sakurafags to fuck off.
Kishi baited them, and he even admitted this. I always knew NH would happen, but I don't blame them for having hope.

Because before that it legitimately looked like it had more going for it. Plus, Kishi did his best to make it seem like it could still go either way even after that.

Naruto x Sakura was actually slightly compelling in early part 2 after both of them had matured and could hold a reasonable conversation without bringing up MUH SASUKE.

Then they both go full retard for Sasuke again and it became a trainwreck. Hinata managed to Naruto out of it but Sakura can stay burning inside for all the stupid shit she did near the end over Sasuke.

Who cares what Hinata wants.
How about the guy gets what he wants for once?

Naruto did more for Sasuke, even towards end; what the fuck are even talking about? If Sasuke told him to die with him during their last fight, Naruto would have done just that. Naruto was a bigger Sasukefag than Sakura. He even had a panic attack over him.

>but of course baiting was just too important for Kishi.

worth it

That's what makes it even funnier. Besides we all know Hinata was chill because she knew she was winning. The fact Naruto when 8 tails proved that.

He did get what he wanted in the end. He thought he wanted Sakura, then realized she was nuts. Then later he realized Hinata isn't nuts and wanted her instead. Then he got her.

She was literally that girl you befriend as a kid and think you're in love with, because you don't really know any better. Sakura never did anything to make him think he had a chance, or make her endearing to him.
In the end he wanted someone to acknowledge him, above all. Hinata did that, before Naruto became a special snowflake. Not progressing stuff between the two was shit writing from a romantic standpoint, epecially if she was the planned endgame. But that's how battle shounen are. Either they revolve around the girl, or they sideline it completely.