Jesus Christ wouldn't be allowed into an all-white ethnostate for his ethnicity

Jesus Christ wouldn't be allowed into an all-white ethnostate for his ethnicity

How does it make you guys, as Christians, feel?

Attached: 1520811882176.png (514x648, 523K)

Neither would you nigger

Answer the question or I'll just assume that my question makes you feel bad

The fuck out, you’re not worth one more moment of my time you fucking retard.

nobody on pol is white

They have chosen already
Their skin colour and their genes are their god
worshipping themselves
only to follow in atheist cuck footsteps of sweden, a police state nightmare
wew

Ahh, so it does make you feel bad. You'd rather put mortal desires over your own saviour

Shame on you

>Jesus existed since the beginning of time
>through Him everything was created
>people only focus on the body he had during his short time on earth as if it matters at all

Attached: 1520729849184.jpg (255x242, 14K)

Yes he would nigger.

Attached: christianityJesusDescription.png (558x271, 55K)

>White ethnostate
No Jesus would not be a western European. Why would someone from the middle east expect to be allowed into western Europe?
>Caucasian ethnostate
Yes he would.

"eyes that are gray"

Weird, the Aryan model requires BLUE EYES

The saviour himself would be rejected over the color of his eyes by Neo-Nazis

New wine could be dark red wine. Who knows.

Thats a bit desperate.

>Implying I'm Christian

Attached: Vinland.png (1200x873, 5K)

>Jesus Christ wouldn't be allowed into an all-white ethnostate for his ethnicity

>How does it make you guys, as Christians, feel?

He died for our sins so we could attain paradise.

Seems appropriate.

Attached: Jesus Serves.jpg (640x541, 112K)

Oh for fucks sake. You're back to having shit taste in waifus again. And your bait hasn't improved either. Shameful display mha poster. Very disgraceful.

The Israelites were white though

Attached: roma-italia-el-fresco-de-rey-david-en-la-iglesia-basilica-di-san-vitale-de-tarquinio-ligustri-706900 (643x900, 152K)

>someone else finally noticed

this is true. In the bible it says that spartans were descended from the israelites

Christianity is Jewish Mormonism
The only white religion is paganism

she is NOT a shit waifu, so do us all a favor and go choke on semen

Shit waifu
Speak after me. S H I T W A I F U

Attached: __kagaperfect.png (290x249, 48K)

Sup Forums is a Zoroastrian board so we don't care.

Attached: fffafaf.png (200x150, 5K)

I mean, a renaissance painting isn't quite the evidence of it. The ancient jews were probably lighter than the Arabs today, but they still didn't qualify as "white". Also, look at contemporary depictions in Byzantium and so on...

Would a blonde jew be allowed in the "ethno-state"? Stop making up things.

Jesus was white.
Sup Forums is not.

Get your facts straight.

I've been calling him out on his shit taste for about a week now.

>wanting Chr*stfags in your ethnostate
The official religion of the White ethnostate will be Neo-Roman Paganism.

Someone post the ms paint comment about the liberal using religion for his mental gymnastics even though he resents christianity

And? Sorry friend, but your strawmen of what white nationalists are doesn't work. In an ideal world, Christ would have his own homeland in the ME to live in. The fact that Israel and the Jews have fucked that region beyond recognition isn't our fault

Nevermind found it

Attached: 27f.png (680x404, 94K)

Tfw not sure if false flagging prottie or brain damaged Catholic.

Fuck of kike. You can take your kike sky fairy back to your shithole.

he wouldnt need to be becuase he would have his own Judea ethnostate backed by a white ethnostate to remove sleazy jews that he hated so much

yeah he would. but would a nazi larper be allowed? i hope not

JIDF thread

Attached: 1509231014068.png (998x866, 327K)

I'm pretty sure he'd understand...

green>gray>blue>brown

Christianity restricts the right, liberals will one day realize this and regret destroying Christianity and letting a religion of the blood replace it.

Islam will replace it, which encourages race mixing.

REDPILL: 999Israel))))) is run by the Jews.

Attached: 39845938420902.jpg (500x678, 68K)

>jesus
>a jew

but thats wrong. he literally quit being a carpenter, denounced the money changers, entered temples, kicked over tables, called them snakes and vipers and rebelled against them in every way. jews labelled him king of the jews as an insult and mockingly and used it to tell romans to arrest him. his entire religion denounces judaism and all jews are destined to burn in hell for denying christ.

modern judaism didnt even exist in christs time. talmud was written hundreds of years later and current jews are false jews unrelated to the jews of jesus' time. many have coopted modern christianity and studies and tied judaism to christianity (even making their name first on judeo-christian, a term only a few decades old and one never shared by any christian for hundreds of years - they expelled jews and led spanish inquisition against them and muslims and allowed them to continue usury while banning it for christians and so on and never considered them christian or related).

christ was not a jew. he was of judea, the region. its similar to how they try to claim moses, who was a ludite.

>any other race would be allowed in any ethno-state, that's normal
>Jesus was not jew, he was a galilean judahite.

Attached: 1483983000215.jpg (444x444, 144K)

So the Old Testament people weren't jews, they didn't build a temple and sheit? It's clearly stated that he was of the tribe of Judah, of the line of King David and the Patriarch Abraham and that he was circumcized. I believe he even referred to himself as a Jew.

Attached: CA6009DA-545E-4BCE-BB4E-4F402D2D4611.png (765x327, 20K)

At last, I finally see it - Jews wuznt Jews and sheit! WE wuuuuuuuuuuuuuz Juden and sheitt!!!