>Fuck off we're ful-

Attached: d4116a631735a492c5135b85f2ec2bbd.jpg (680x688, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieIeBWulAiQ
abc.net.au/news/2013-11-26/population-set-to-double-by-2075/5117756
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-13/big-australia-or-small-australia-you-decide-our-population/9470156
theconversation.com/how-many-people-can-australia-feed-76460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the rest is full of Lovecraftian horror insects and every living thing wants to kill you or worse...

They are full Indeed

Send all niggers to unhabitable deserts and let them die

Try living in those low density zones.

Attached: An_analogue_map_shows_how_Australia_s_different_climate_zones_co-a-1_1467198648722.jpg (634x428, 55K)

I could go over each space and explain why it's empty.

North Western Victoria is a swamp
Everywhere west of that empty part of new south Wales is a desert
That empty part east of Victoria is too mountainous
The northern part of Northern Territory is habitable, but "owned" by aboriginals
Western Tasmania is a mystery but probably a bureaucracy thing
All the habitable parts of western Australia are inhabited, they're just taking their time filling it out

No, seriously, we're full

Let the immigrants live in the deserts if they want. But the coasts are full.

your the guy that make the russia thread
stop it

Accurate

>sonora desert/southern california/baja california
I basically live in that climate so might as well come to straya. Prefer east straya tho since gold coast was great

They're not full like that, they just don't want anymore niggers

I would just take all the immigrants and throw them into the fucking Outback with no food water or means of transportation

The ones that survive and reach civilization get to stay

Even the non-deserts are empty

I double dare you to live anywhere in the grey area

>Prefer east straya tho since gold coast was great
Then you would have noticed how full the place is if you've been here.

Attached: boyzzz.jpg (600x490, 14K)

Our wildlife is fucking sexy mate

Attached: maxresdefault[4].jpg (2000x1125, 553K)

We get a lot of Amreekan university students coming to the Gold Coast which is great because I'm a fag who loves sucking cut cock. It works out well for everyone.

Attached: oraquick.jpg (750x1334, 53K)

On scale 1-10 how easy is for that thing to kill me?

Attached: Australia-for-sale.jpg (473x438, 41K)

stabrador nigger here.

was there for about a month living out of a landie driving across the australian outback (almost entirely offroad). I'd live in the desert desu. Its nice

Too many chinks and homos tho

Is there one for leafland?

Nah, peacock spiders are not harmful to humans.
Unless you're asleep.

I'm a white homo, and I give great head and have a nice smooth tight boipucci.

Poor old lockyourdoor, gets a bad reputation. Want a blowjob today? Can host in Southport Central

Attached: 6565D1B9-E516-4C13-8A77-1E6F9DA13EFA.png (960x972, 311K)

:scared:

Spiders don't bother me but I'd be terrified if I lived in Bulgaria.

>that one cunt in the middle
absolute madman

Thats alice springs
Tourist hotspot

Looks like a good area to start importing refugees en masse. Not the grey areas though, that would be bigoted. Only the most developed of cities for refugees.

No, they'll give it to the Chinese

Literally Beyond Thunderdome in the gray

It's pretty obvious that Australia isn't full. It cracks me up whenever people pretend it is.

Attached: Not full.jpg (760x437, 18K)

We are full unless you're white

Hang on m8. That pic is bullshit. Just go to google maps and zoom in on the areas with "no population". There are full towns everywhere.

>North Western Victoria is a swamp
No it's not. It's the Mallee and Wimmera. Sparsely populated and arid, but not swamp. Around the Grampians there's better land and soil.

>Everywhere west of that empty part of new south Wales is a desert
Nope. I grew up in southern NSW. The parts immediately west of the Great Dividing Range get rain and are good for agriculture and people. This is the gently westward sloping section of the Great Artesian Basin.

>That empty part east of Victoria is too mountainous
East Gippsland is huge and not mountainous. One day there'll be a city over that way.

>The northern part of Northern Territory is habitable, but "owned" by aboriginals
Ever heard of Darwin?

>Western Tasmania is a mystery but probably a bureaucracy thing
National park

>All the habitable parts of western Australia are inhabited, they're just taking their time filling it out
There's a lot more development possible in WA, especially down in the SW section.

I honestly suspect that you're not even Australian since you're so wrong about what's meant to be your country. You're probably a tourist on a stopover in Sydney airport before you fly on to NZ.

Attached: Don Watson The Bush.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Did your parents get you circumcised when you were born?

>Did your parents get you circumcised when you were born?
Actually no. I was one of the few kids at my Catholic school who wasn't circumcised. I'm glad my parents had the sense not to mutilate me. Rates of circumcision in Australia used to be around 50 percent. I bet you didn't know there were so many cutfags here.

No you aren't, but you couldn't pay me to live there so it really doesn't matter now does it?

Go eat a slug Bruce .

Attached: australias-population_o_588310.jpg (640x612, 39K)

l.

Finished it for you.

I want to colonize Australias outback. Its like a wierd fantasy.

> (You)
>>North Western Victoria is a swamp
>No it's not. It's the Mallee and Wimmera. Sparsely populated and arid, but not swamp. Around the Grampians there's better land and soil.
More south of that, just north of Gambier, the Murray twists and turns creating a warm swamp that's completely uninhabitable.
>>Everywhere west of that empty part of new south Wales is a desert
>Nope. I grew up in southern NSW. The parts immediately west of the Great Dividing Range get rain and are good for agriculture and people. This is the gently westward sloping section of the Great Artesian Basin.
No, I mean further west than that.
>>That empty part east of Victoria is too mountainous
>East Gippsland is huge and not mountainous. One day there'll be a city over that way.
I mean the Alps. Building in even slightly hilly regions is difficult.
>>The northern part of Northern Territory is habitable, but "owned" by aboriginals
>Ever heard of Darwin?
Yes, Darwin and Nullarbor and Katherine. It's hot, but there's still a lot of green up there, it's just that northern Territory is filled with either military and otherwise 30% of its permanent population is aboriginal.
>>Western Tasmania is a mystery but probably a bureaucracy thing
>National park
Still would rather believe there's an alien settlement there.
>>All the habitable parts of western Australia are inhabited, they're just taking their time filling it out
>There's a lot more development possible in WA, especially down in the SW section.
Yeah, but it's slow and spread out. WA has an extremely conservative culture.
>I honestly suspect that you're not even Australian since you're so wrong about what's meant to be your country. You're probably a tourist on a stopover in Sydney airport before you fly on to NZ.

Does your uncut willy look nice at least? foreskin fully functional etc?

I heard from an inside source that the real reason the Australians bought the m1 abrams was to combat the giant snakes and spiders, the armor on the leopard 1 isn't enough to stop the lvl. 1000 bush spider venom anymore

Attached: aussieabrams.jpg (940x627, 87K)

Ooops I meant Nhulunbuy

>More south of that, just north of Gambier, the Murray twists and turns creating a warm swamp that's completely uninhabitable.
Gambier isn't in Victoria. And anyway, it's near south-west Victoria. You don't know your geography at all.

>No, I mean further west than that.
Not what you said, even if the thoughts in your head were different from the words you used.

Otherwise I give up. You don't know the country well at all. Australia's population is likely to double over the next fifty years. If you're in another country and looking to invest in real estate, then Australia is a really, really good option for you.

>Does your uncut willy look nice at least? foreskin fully functional etc?
Yes and yes. Thanks for your immense interest in my penis.

Attached: South Australia.png (704x396, 333K)

You fool! You'll kill us all!

We buy it from the Americans because it is expected we will hand over billions and keep that consistency. The truth is, Americans restrict our capacity to trade and integrate with Asia— one day their trouble with China will be our trouble. Politically, why does the Alliance survive? Because a significant number of Australians still think we need an insurance policy against invasion by Indonesia, that’s why.

Poor old Indonesia. They can barely govern themselves these days, let alone invade us. The Alliance is the last manisfestation of the White Australia mentality. Sacrificing Australian pride and independence— and our national interests, properly defined— for the safety blanket of great and powerful friends. It’s just another form of neocolonialism: a timid, insular nation at the bottom of the world, too frightened to embrace an independent foreign policy. And its politicians, more comfortable swanning around Washington with their Anglo masters than doing business in Asia.

Attached: PR180143.jpg (3960x2640, 1.27M)

Based Bulgaria gets it

Only a non australian fuck wit would post something as fucking ignorant as this

>Alice springs
>coon Capital of coonland

>you're not wrong

>>That empty part east of Victoria is too mountainous
>East Gippsland is huge and not mountainous. One day there'll be a city over that way.
There are already enough cities in East Gippsland (Traralgon, Sale, Bairnsdale). We don't need huge cities out here.

I just realized something. There's no way to travel through Australia by land is there? I mean look at all that grey. You can't tell me there are gas stations spread throughout there. It's either by land or air once you get inland about 200 miles isnt it?

>Traralgon, Sale, Bairnsdale
Traralgon and Sale aren't in East Gippsland and it's even a stretch to say Bairnsdale is in East Gippsland (it's not in East Gippsland Shire, for instance).

I'm thinking that there's opportunity for much bigger development up around Mallacoota or maybe even further north around Eden.

>There's no way to travel through Australia by land is there?
There are some major cross-country routes (like the Birdsville Track or across the Nullabor) and there are petrol stations at regular intervals. There are large areas with almost no roads as well. For those places, you need planes, but there's also very little reason to visit them unless you're a research scientist or mining explorer.

You just gotta stock up on water

Spare fuel, spare water and a sat phone will do the trick.

the problem with being a minor power in a world of global powers is that you will be exploited regardless of your policy stances. Australia can be in the anglosphere and get exploited by the US or be in the Sinosphere and get exploited by China. The only independence you get is the freedom to choose your master. Australian businesses have strayed from the anglosphere and have found themselves now locked into the sinosphere. Unfortunately you can't be a square in a world dominated by spheres (of influence). This is the price of globalism.

you know literally nothing about why australia is a such a low density population chink. its because that 20% is taking up all the arable land, literally nothing else is available to us. no extra land, no water to go with that land, and definitely no plant life to go with either of those.
we are full, now get out of my country chink shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieIeBWulAiQ

America is a declining global power, we need to make sure that we at least have a foot in the Sinosphere.

Attached: 15665579_10207368855490888_9115205089026842838_n.jpg (719x728, 114K)

>you know literally nothing about why australia is a such a low density population chink. its because that 20% is taking up all the arable land, literally nothing else is available to us. no extra land, no water to go with that land, and definitely no plant life to go with either of those.
You're pretty badly informed, user, and you're making some embarrassingly false assumptions. All of my forebears were in Australia by the 1880s and were from the British Isles and Ireland. We have loads of undeveloped land still. We have plenty of water still (especially if we don't use loads of it for irrigation in inappropriate areas like around Mildura).

Here are some facts about population for you:
'Australia's population set to double to 46 million by 2075, Australian Bureau of Statistics projections show'
abc.net.au/news/2013-11-26/population-set-to-double-by-2075/5117756

'You decide Australia’s population, we’ll show you how it looks'
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-13/big-australia-or-small-australia-you-decide-our-population/9470156

And now you've seen how wrong you are, you'd do well to leave the Australian mainland for a place of inbred freaks like Norfolk Island. Good riddance.

Attached: Jupp from white australia to woomera.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Ever seen your dad naked?

They're buying farming land and converting it to residential land, with our population increasing while become an importer of food

>Ever seen your dad naked?
Nah, but I've seen your mum and her big saggy tits. Does that count?

What the fuck, that looks demonic

She doesn't get with uncut anglo boys, sorry lad, she loves brown cock for some reason.

>They're buying farming land and converting it to residential land, with our population increasing while become an importer of food
user, we're a net exporter of food by a significant margin. We sell shitloads of meat to the Middle East and Asia and huge volumes of grain too. We're really well placed for food safety and security.

'Australia feeds a lot of people. As a big country with a relatively small population, we have just over two arable hectares per person, one of the highest ratios in the world. Our diverse soils and climate provide a wide variety of fresh food all year round.

Historically we produce far more than we consume domestically. We sell around 65% of farm production overseas, making Australia a leading food-exporting nation. We therefore contribute to the food security not just of Australia, but of many other nations.'

'How many people can Australia feed?'
July 13, 2017 6.05am AEST

theconversation.com/how-many-people-can-australia-feed-76460

Attached: Golden Gaytime.jpg (634x320, 48K)

>She doesn't get with uncut anglo boys, sorry lad, she loves brown cock for some reason.
Must be because you've got the Swedish cuck gene through the maternal line. My condolences, user.

Irregardless, ever seen your dad naked? who has a bigger willy out of you and him?

It's almost like the vast majority of the land is too arid to sustain human civilisation.

the grey area is british nuclear testing grounds and abo camps

Feel free to live in the centre of Mad Max land where the land is fertle and water rich.

>theconversation.com/how-many-people-can-australia-feed-76460

Your own articles says it's only possible to feed that population size if we do three things, such as increasing our food production(Hard to do with drought) stop food waste(Will never happen) and change our eating patterns(Will never happen) the article also doesn't mention how food costs will rise, and with wages not increasing for over a decade now this will have a huge impact on poor Australians(Whites)

Real population density, that is, population per km2 of arable land, is lower in Australia than anywhere else on Earth. However, it is still actually quite full, and wogs should very much fuck off back to their shitholes.

Nobody wants to live inland, you fuckhead.

>tfw you can't get a visa to live in Southwest Australia so you can finally have California weather without California

Life is cruel

"Our wildlife is fucking sexy mate"
>Our wildlife is fucking sexy,* mate.•

Attached: Ahem....jpg (300x300, 10K)

What actually happens in the Australian steppe?

If you let me suck on your cut doodle, I'll marry you so you can get a visa.

But y?

Would you like to try an airdrop into the middle of the great sandy desert?
I think we could fit you on one of our choppers.

>m1
>Stopping combat kangaroos
In your dreams

Attached: 1521319277417.jpg (754x716, 49K)

Thanks for actually reading it. The article asks about the possibility of feeding the same proportion of people, taking into account population increases. This means people in Australia and outside. They're asking about feeding 'a total (domestic plus export) population fed by Australian production of 92 million to 121 million'.

Their answer to this is to say they think we can: 'Could Australia double the number of people we feed by 2061? The answer is yes'.

It seems pretty plausible to me too. More technology and machinery is making farm production more efficient. If we sort out our distribution chains a bit better and improve our sale pricing then we can definitely reduce food waste. And if we eat better and try to be healthier, then we'll be buying less junk food and throwing less away. All this seems quite possible to me.

Anyway, the general point is that Australia has a food capacity for way, way beyond the current population. This is another one of the many ways in which Australia is not even remotely close to being full.

>*SPIDER BRAAAAAAAP*

Fuck off memeflag.

Bit gay m8.

Attached: reel_austrayans.jpg (1280x1280, 1.14M)

Married already, did you guys legalize fag marriage? I assume so

The bit labelled south Africa is a semi desert. There is no permanent natural surface water there.

#TerraformStraya

Liberals won in SA by the way 16 long years of Labour shit over finally.

Snakes and Spiders aren't the worst of it.

Attached: EmuWarHeader.jpg (1024x560, 73K)

Attached: tumblr_mq0amhvGr21qdlh1io1_250.gif (250x154, 1.15M)

>wanting to go to australia

>implying shitskins want to live in the outback

>Maratus volans is a species in the jumping spider family
>jumping spider family
>jumping spider
>jumping
>spider

Do they also scream when they jump, or is it another insect?

Attached: gibwew.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Plenty of space everywhere

Can any Aussie cunts tell me what the hell this strange geographical feature is?

Attached: 99C0D7CC-6C22-4849-91A7-EA2D72AB06C4.jpg (750x1270, 961K)

We call that one Abo's arsehole.