Weird how almost all scientists, artists and intellectuals are left-wing

Weird how almost all scientists, artists and intellectuals are left-wing

It's almost as if right-wing ideology was for idiotic, impoverished, blue-collar hicks not worth a single fart...

Attached: 1520707010363.png (245x245, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PropagandaTheFormationOfMensAttitudesJacquesEllul
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed

lmao. You assume one must be intelligent to get degrees. There are three ways to get degrees: (1) be intelligent and actually understand NWO plans; (2) be dumb as hell and follow orders without question regardless of if you are being set up to be the fallperson; (3) be an easily blackmailable pedocriminal.

Point is they collude to force rightwing to look poor and retarded. the truth is that it doesn't matter too much anymore. Living under "Liberal" rule is just as bad as living under Westboro rule because while they may be degenerates everyone not "in the pedo club" is required to behave like a robot to make the organization look good. Fuck them...pull it Dahnald! And them we watched the Establishment collapse.

Attached: 1467963984664.jpg (960x733, 45K)

shut up tomoko

stop desecrating my anime you soros shill heathen

>Weird how almost all scientists, artists and intellectuals are left-wing
And how do you know this? Because you see them on (((TV)))?

True scientists, artists and intellectuals are apolitical, rendering your point moot.

>all
Not so fast tiny mind. Only those pushing left wing mindwash.

something something jews something something cuck

Universities have a strong lefist bias since the 60's, that partly explains the disparity, but it's far from "almost all", more like a 60-40 overall.

The same thing can be said for right handed people and left handed people more righties in the world but are lefties dumb ? NO

>lesbians
out.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

Yes, the "artists".

Attached: hitlerArtDeniedVsGrads.jpg (1952x2760, 1.12M)

>all scientists
you've never walked inside of a lab before, have you? the three facilities i've visited literally always have some form of conversation as to how feminists are morons and how liberals are ruining this country

it seems to me, user, that the you're basing "all scientists" off Bill "teaches basic science to kids on some shitty tv show" Nye

The majority of college educated white people voted for Trump

Attached: Untitled_1_2.png (800x800, 20K)

Funny, I am an artist and I am right wing

This

>come to /pol
>.
>you are here
>.
>the moment you realize you’re wrong

>the people who feed the entire country are worth nothing
even as bait this is just funny.

The majority of college educated white people are not scientists or intellectuals

>having to play along with retards to keep your job
>memeflag
sage

>not worth a single fart...

I'd become a Soros shill if it meant Tomoko would fart on me.

Attached: 06f753896793fd856687b12223bc0358.jpg (885x627, 65K)

So in otherwords all the normal people are republicans.

It's the universities. Most are not able to withstand the leftist indoctrination.
>A related point, central in Ellul's thesis, is that modem propaganda cannot work without "education"; he thus reverses the widespread notion that education is the best prophylactic against propaganda. On the contrary. he says, education, or what usually goes by that word in the modem world, is the absolute prerequisite for propaganda. In fact, education is largely identical with what Ellul calls "pre-propaganda ”the conditioning of minds with vast amounts of incoherent information, already dispensed for ulterior purposes and posing as "facts" and as "education." Ellul follows through by designating intellectuals as virtually the most vulnerable of all to modem propaganda, for three reasons: (1) they absorb the largest amount of secondhand, unverifiable information; they feel a compelling need to have an opinion on every important question of our time, and thus easily succumb to opinions offered to them by propaganda on all such indigestible pieces of information; (3) they consider themselves capable of "judging for themselves." They literally need propaganda.
archive.org/details/PropagandaTheFormationOfMensAttitudesJacquesEllul

Funny how Leftists can't shut up about themselves and their virtue-signaling self-righteousness, while normal folks keep their fucking mouths shut. I think it's clinical narcissism.

Hitler was an artist.

weird how all those people are either jews or jew dogs that are all anti white

>uni is a cesspool of left wing indoctrination
>majority of scientists life in ivory towers for their entire lifes and never face any actual struggle or """minorities"""
>surprised how they might still hold infantile and childish left wing views

Yes, really joggin the noggin.

Double This
t. Scientist and Musician and homolectual

Attached: betterdead.jpg (910x345, 105K)

You lose your career if you are openly not

Stood in rooms where leftists speak on behalf of "all of us" because they enforce it as a moral default. Am one of those categories

There are plenty of right-wing intellectuals, it's just that their intellectual foundations are not being utilized by current right-wing political establishments because "let's use common sense and waste taxpayer dollars through this retarded method," and the crowd cheers. Murray Rothbard, Friedrich Hayek, Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Frederic Bastiat, Adam Smith, and John Locke were all intellectuals that would be considered right-wing by today's standards. Instead, however, the only intellectual that the American right seems to cite at times is Ayn Rand, and Ayn Rand is probably the weakest of all these intellectuals.

It's not that there aren't any right-wing intellectuals, it's that the right-wing establishments and mainstream right-wingers we have now are generally incompetent in their own right.

Because socially, a lot of them are just sheep.

People who believe in 'left vs right' are naive.

nassim taleb

well to be fair there has been erosion of support among college educated whites since obama was elected

Yes, scientists and doctors such as Bill Nye and Dr. Phil

The Cult of Ugly.

This is what they should be called - the postmodern artists, the modern art...

Cult of Ugly.

You're not wrong OP. Just take a look at this credible source

Attached: 1521305185403.png (2000x2000, 1M)

>Samefagging this hard

Attached: 1518887665545.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Egon Schiele was a genius you stupid pleb
People like you should get curb-stomped I swear

>/3/
>Average IQ of 127

That's not possible user, because it's not really to develop 3D modeling skills. I mean, I fucking replied to this bait seriously and I visit that board fairly often, so there's no fucking way that credible source is accurate mane.

*it's not really that hard

>Weird how almost all scientists, artists and intellectuals are left-wing
No, just the vocal ones. I know plenty of right wing scientists and especially engineers.

I wonder if OP is actually this retarded or is just trying to bait people.

Attached: nwo_laughing.jpg (830x553, 71K)

Try going into your university tomorrow and saying the following:

"There are biological differences between men and women. These include significant behavioral differences in addition to the obvious physical ones, including more aggression and risk-taking in males, as well as interest in different subjects."

Your brilliant intellectual friends will run you out on a fucking rail, you will face academic discipline, and if you are employed there you will lose your job.

This says everything you need to know. All these left-wing "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" intellectuals force each other to deny basic biological truths and to spout shit that is so stupid that it is the intellectual equivalent of claiming that cavemen were riding around on dinosaurs 4,000 years because that's when God created the Earth. And you would literally get fired if you went in to a university as a professor and stated basic biological facts about gender differences. No shit they all say they're leftists, they've seen what happens to anyone who denies the left-wing version of the theory that cavemen were riding dinosaurs.

Are you implying /fit/ has such a high IQ?

Didn't you know that Sup Forums has IDs?
No samefagging.

everything you have ever known is a lie.

In American medicine, many doctors are right wing but they have to be quiet about it since the assumption is that doctors must be humanitarian, which in modern politics somehow means they must be liberal. However, free healthcare simply doesn’t work with our current systems. Illegals come into the ER for a minor cough because they know we have to treat them regardless of their ability to pay. They waste the time of doctors and the resources of hospitals. The numbers are staggering and available to the public online.

However, coming out as a conservative in healthcare will get you blackballed unless you live in the most red of states, and even then it’s frowned upon. Don’t get me wrong, I think that we have to treat everyone who comes to the ER. It’s a moral duty as a physician. But our current system cannot sustain the current practices. Hospitals won’t keep footing the bill forever, and normal patients with insurance are facing higher costs to make up paying for illegal healthcare. That last part is what most people don’t understand. If less illegals were coming into the ER for non emergency symptoms, hospitals could and would offer healthcare at a lower cost.

Remember you are here forever.

I'm a "scientist" (immunology research).

I'm not totally sure what it is. I think big parts of it include:

We're totally isolated from the real world. The blacks and spics here are incompetent, but nice enough.

It's very, very White. Even Asians are rarer than you might think.

We're completely dependent on funding.

Everyone works pretty bad hours so there isn't much time to follow politics.

Everyone is convinced they know what's best for the world.

>being this stupid.

Attached: 1512939593223.jpg (512x372, 34K)

Fuck off you shill faggot. You gays post this shit 100 times a day and its fucking retarded!!
>HURR DURR I CAN DRAW
Doesn't mean you can run a country! Dumbfuck.

>that spacing
Jesus Christ.

Wrong, I'm an "artist" and not leftist at all.

I'd like to believe it's bait. Just look at the comments.

Fuck you. I've been typing that way on Sup Forums since before Reddit was a thing, now every other post I make I hear some bullshit about "Reddit spacing."

Fuck you. It's easier to read.

Although actually in this case, it was more intended to be a bullet point list, but there aren't innate formatting options here.

>using Tomoko in the OP of your shit (((thread)))
kys faggot, never post /our girl/ again.

Attached: image.jpg (333x333, 153K)

thats a really burgeoise thing to say my friend

Well openess is highly correlated to IQ and creativity. Not that right-wingers are dumb, but they are more orderly, disagreeable, and industrious. See the Lobster King for his work on personality and political temperment.

Name me at least one for each category, I’d be impressed.

Also stop using shitty bait, it needs to sound at least a bit believable.