T
H
E
R
E

nice speciment you got pal.......

Fuck off.

first for smol bun.

Sooo.. which of the two Abyss threads do we keep alive?

did anyone translate the author's note at the end of volume 1?

the non subliminal one

its been a week why has the new chapter not come out yet?

Abyss discussion should probably be in an abyss thread, not a normies reeee thread.

10th, 20th, 30th only. No new tweets so I suspect 10th is overly optimistic, but maybe he's on target and just afraid to give himself another public deadline.

Tomorrow

fuck ok so friday the earliest

If it makes you feel any better, JST is UTC+9.

The fact that it's taking this long for a chapter means some crazy shit is going down. Tsukushi is making sure it's perfect

It will perfectly break our hearts when Mitty is revealed to be alive

>it's taking this long for a chapter
He was probably not working at all while the anime was airing. It's taking an average amount of time.
>Tsukushi is making sure it's perfect
I do agree with this.

A perfect 20 page after 120 days of hiatus.

>Tsukushi is making sure it's perfect
His Splatoon record, that is.

This is fucking cute as fuck.

MIA x Splatoon 2 crossover when? There was a Ika Masume crossover in Splatoon 1.

I love love love Ozen!

>people are actually using the thread with no title

C'mon.

We are trying to hide from shit posters

Why Bondrewd didn't kill tama?
He killed one zillion bugs but just left Tama be?

I want to bully Nanachi. I want to scold her in public, then I will lower her pants and show her fluffy butt to everyone around. I want to tug on her tail until she begs me to stop. I want to play with her ears while she tells me in tears that they are too sensitive to be touched. I want to tell her she smells and then throw her in a bathtub filled with cold water, and when she gets out shivering I just throw her back in and tell she didn't washed behind her stupid huge ears. When she is close to breaking I'll just tug on her little whiskers and bring her to tears!

Once she decides she had enough and tries to get back to me from all that bullying, I'll hold her by the forehead and keep her away while I tease her even more. Then I'll just take off her clothes and string her naked in the middle of the town for everyone to see.

Look at this Narehate!

Season 2 when?

tama could "see" the future, no point risking valuable resources trying to kill a very poisonous giant porcupine that could pierce through steel. besides, all you had to do was stay out of its area

Ozen a shit

Cute Bun!

We're gonna wait six months for another chapter after 43 comes out. Mark my words.

Good taste

I really hope that’s not the case, but it could happen

Sales in Abyss.

About that, do we have official BD sales numbers for the first complete week?

the sales will ascend the abyss in search for their haku

I tought it did ok, not great but shows had gotten second seasons for less, or did I got the info wrong?

Yep, it's 4,900.

The 2nd week's numbers should come out in the next 48 hours.

*Squeezes till its eyes pop out and its intestines come out its ass*

It's good if the BDs cost as much as other series. But this one is a bit cheaper, so it has to do higher numbers to recuperate that loss.

Stop giving (You)s to shitposters.

Did that guy die, or would he be expected to regenerate from most injuries like Mitty?

enjoy your one way trip to value village.

Shows with enough source material for a season 2 have gotten second seasons for less, yes.

i finished the anime a few weeks ago
mitty didn't deserve it
why
who could write such a thing
does it get better

>does it get better
No. No it does not.

the suffering keeps
going

down

there is nothing but sorrow.

>does it get better
Depends on your level of desire to see soup.

There is despair, but there is also hope and joy. Both curses and blessings, you cannot have one without the other.

>like Mitty?
Mitty was likely unique, considering her regeneration surprised bonedad who was already filling a pit with rugs. That thing might still exist in another form, however, as souls are a big part of the still-mysterious lore.
Read the manga before you get spoiled.

This is a story to just for reminder us that you're here just for suffer, enjoy the ride.

>read the manga
that's what i'm considering, but i don't know if i'm ready for it. the ending of the anime was too much for me desu. it was the first time in possibly years that i cried full force like a bitch. i expended an entire tissue box and ended up covered in snot and tears
>inb4 "wow you cried from a vietnamese finger puppet show, it's not real faggot"
like you guys didn't

>like you guys didn't
Hey faggot, not everyone has the same intensity of emotional response. I didn't even get teary eyed, but that's because I'm me and you're you.

>it was the first time in possibly years that i cried full force like a bitch
That's because it's done well. Jump in.

I cried 3 times during the entire show.

hey, I may not have cried from it. but even now, weeks later I cant help but get teary eyed from this, manga included. While this story knows its sad it is also optimistic, at every turn the abyss tries to end their journey one way or another, yet they strive to move forward.

The catharsis of the ending scene, watching the message balloon rise up, challenged along the way, but struggling through regardless, with a touch of help provides a bookend to this chapter of the story mirroring their journey down.

The feeling I got from that moment will live with me for a long time.
This is the magic of this story, as horrible as the events that transpire, hope and motivation remain unwavering.

>The catharsis of the ending scene, watching the message balloon rise up
A lot of people have said this but while I thought it was a pretty well done ending, it didn't hit me very much emotionally because I was confused that it didn't fall.

>Idolmaster
>Dragonquest
>Splatoon
Are there any other games that just fuck up a mangaka's scheldule?

I want a Mitty plushy.

imo it was sorta 50/50 for people, either everything else got them, or it stayed bottled up till the ending scene.

The game of life. :(

That makes sense. I was pretty contained through the horror and Nanachi stopping Reg for a second got me.

what do the shirts say

You can make one of your own

what if she's back like this??

The she would be extremely valuable, no simply a bundle of curse

My moon is shit and it's difficult for me to read, but my attempt at bonedad's is
>夢を夢びおわらせない
>The dream I'm dreaming is not finished.
Prushka's shows up in a dictionary as
>五体満足
>with no physical defects; in perfectly good health

I want a mitty blanket-plush. A large blanket with a mitty head, lightly stuffed sort of like a warm quilt, made of fuzzy material.

Mitty is love, mitty is life

>putting your Mitty in a purse

That could be good, you could cover yourself with Mitty

I haven't been paying attention since the anime ended, has a new chapter come out yet?

If you cut Mitty in half, would you get 2 mittys?

Since it's something that doesn't seem to be clear for everyone, according to Bondrewd, Mitty is the only instance of a narehate with apparent immortality, which he thinks to be the result of her taking two 6th layer curses, hers and Nanachi's. There's also a hypothesis that the 6th layer curse will always give you both the curse and the blessing, and the process with Nanachi just took away the curse part from her - which means Mitty got some blessing as well (this is supported by her appearing slightly fluffy with animal claws). And, if the blessing manifests your desires in some way, perhaps Bondrewd telling Mitty not to die during ascension and Mitty wanting to protect Nanachi, caused her desire to not die to manifest in the form of being almost indestructible.

user the fluffy thread is on /trash/

But user then you have to kill Mitty
Twice

Me too, user. Me too.

would you let bonedaddy fuck your ass for one of his "experiments?"

Why are so many MiA fans faggots? Wait I might know, could it be you discovered the series through lewd depictions of a certain fluffy character?
I bet you're a furfag. Shotacons are more tolerable that you, you weird gay bastard

dude im a little of everything. i like all mia characters so jokes on you.

plus my brother told me about the show. i got into it knowing noyhing other than the fact that there was to be suffering.

>plus my brother told me about the show
Likely while he was balls deep. Too bad he didn't tell you to lurk for 20 years before posting.

I always imagined that mitty regenerates using the nutrients from the force field.
Nanachi and mitty lived in a spot where its nonexistant, so thats kinda off. Also it would've meant taking mitty outside of the abyss would've killed her.
Oh well, Im sure it'll never be explained.

you wont make me mad or make me leave, ever. so stop wasting the effort

Who's trying to make you mad?
And telling you to lurk is the opposite of telling you to leave.
Why are fags always so defensive?

Finally caught up with the manga. What the fuck is with Mitty appearing to be alive and suffering in the sixth layer? I really hope that's not the case, it seems like it'd be a huge step back in Nanachi's arc about moving on, not to mention it'd completely ruin how perfect and emotional Mitty's death and subsequent freedom were.

>Why are fags always so defensive?
You don't even need to be a fag to understand why
shunned by society

>themself

where do you think you are? welcome to Sup Forums

>Being accurate to the creators choices
God, what horrible people.

well ill post when i want. sorry for making a silly post that you could have just ignored but you get upset that easily

How hard would it be to use a gender neutral term that isnt used to talk about people in plural?
Even xher would be better than them.

I've watched Ep13 four times now and I've cried every time.

That's not actual English so it's much worse.

How do things become english then?

Yeah that’s one thing that bothers me, it feels like some sort of Gollum thing, can’t we use it or something?

user are you okay?

Listen lady, I'm just giving you some helpful advice so you can blend in a little better, that's all.

"Themself" isn't plural. If you can't suggest one that isn't fucking stupid, you don't have much of a point do you? I'd prefer "it" to that shit.

gayposting on Sup Forums is quite normal though

Because that's not how English works. You're literally demanding them to make words up rather than using perfectly acceptable ones. For instance:
>I don't know who did this horrible thing, but I hope they're proud of themself.
They and them are and have pretty much always been perfectly acceptable for referring to a subject whose gender is unknown.

Also I think that making up pronouns for Nanachi would just make people think they were a hermaphrodite rather than ambiguous.