Cardcaptor Sakura thread. Why is she so cute?

Cardcaptor Sakura thread. Why is she so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iO5aNIybpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tomoyo please, don't you have videos to edit or costumes to make?

Sakura is very sweet.

I watched the Hong Kong movie for the first time.
>Pros
Beautiful animation, definitely got a movie upgrade
Great voice work
Sakura interacting in a new environment
Li-kun's family is introduced
Atmospheric
Somewhat interesting and intimidating villian

>Cons
Very slow, especially the first 40 minutes of an 81 minute movie
Yukito, Tomoyo, and Toya added nothing and we're essentially fodder for the villian
Li-kun and Meilin don't really do anything interesting
Li-kun's mom is somewhat vague
It felt like there was a bit of filler scenes, like when they eat breakfast and Kero is hiding under the bowl
The somewhat anticlimactic ending

All in all I enjoyed this film, but it's probably just a one time viewing for me, I haven't seen the second film yet. My biggest problem is that it's kinda boring and it just feels like a really long episode, but if you love Sakura you gotta watch it at least once. 7/10

Do you think she flicks her bean to her tapes of Sakura?

I imagine

While smelling Sakura's previously worn costumes.

Does Sakura keep the costumes or does she give them back? How exactly does Tomoyo make water and electricity proof outfits?

*sweaty
Sakura needs and armpit licking

I thought was alright, very forgettable though. I almost would of preferred a 40 minute OVA instead of a feature length movie.
>That scene where we discover the sorceress just wanted to tell Clow she loved him and Sakura says she knows what it's like to lose someone you love and starts crying.

What was you guys' favorite episode? I don't remember the number or name or anything but the one where Sakura gets in a timeloop. It's genuinely unsettling.

The first movie is honestly my only issue with the CCS anime. I would rate it about a 6 compared to the rest a 10. The villain was the worst shit. The sol wasn't bad. That's what you get when you can't flesh out a villain

Sakura turned me into a lolicon.

s the show really about a little girl coming to terms with her womanhood? I was recently reading The Anime Club comic.

It's about kids growing up and understanding life and love

>I was recently reading The Anime Club comic.
Go back there and stay there

I thought the 1st movie was just ok. My biggest problem was how slow and boring it was. The villian was meh, she looked kinda cool and her water powers were a bit threatening. The last 10 minutes were pretty good though.

6 is a just okay in my book

Not really. The story leaves off before she becomes an adult. It's just a child's crush. It's nice in fiction. But it's not remotely realistic.

Stop. It's just moon magic.

I felt drained after watching the movie. The ending felt a little abrupt and the end song is pretty dissapointing.

Is kero voiced by a girl?

Sakura and her memories of her mother made me tear up, same with the manga version.

Second movie is awesome and gives the story a nice ending instead of the boring one from the manga.

Which episodes are the most emotional?

Not ashamed to admit that I cried like a bitch at that one

Sluts can't be cute.

enough

I was already a lolicon, but she unlocked my potential to be among the best. She's amazing.

Yes. Voiced by the same lady who did Sailor Mercury back in the day.

Wait, really? Kero-chan is voiced by Ami Mizuno? I didn't know that holy shit.

The way sakura's skirt is animated in this scene they knew what they were doing. So subtle but all you can do is imagine the pantsu when she runs up to hug Kero plus the socks. Made me diamonds.

Could it be you're just projecting something vile into an innocent scene? This isn't Nanoha. This isn't a hentai spin-off. This is genuinely a show aimed at little girls

Why are the movies so well animated?

You can literally see the bottom of the skirt fly up so subtle leaves it all to imagination. Truly a masterpiece of the medium. This isn't the only frame either where it happens.

Isn't she the girl that sticks things in her butt?

>bottom of the skirt fly up
Yes. That's what skirts tend to do.

Sakura has lewd parts showing but out of our vision so subtle.

Bump

Tomoyo's love is pure you degenerate. Her love for Sakura exists on a plane of existence above filthy human desires.

WIND

She's not real. Anything that's not visible literally does not exist

Hoeeeh

Because she's a cute.

Fuck off with your emojishit, fag.

>these fuckers lewding Sakura
Lewding Sakura Kinomoto should be a ban-worthy offense like it is Yotsuba Koiwai.

It's only going to get worse once Clear Card-hen is airing.

DELETE THIS!

I miss when CCS had nice comfy threads. Sure there was still the occasional lewd but there was much less cancer, spics, and /u/shit.

Nah, CCH is trash. They removed any controversial content already. I don't fear anything. Also your picture is not ligned up properly

Me too

That's what friends are for.

This friendship makes me feel all floaty.

Best couple.

This.

SAKURA-CHAN IS FOR CUDDLES AND CHEEK SMUSHING O N L Y!

Dude, that is harsh.

>cheek smushing
Oh, I'll smush her cheeks, alright.

I want to lick Sakura's magical pink butthole.

THE SECRETS OF THE CLOW

I agree, start up a petition maybe.

What are you talking about, I've been posting lewd Sakura here for almost a decade now.

Was this the worst dub of all time? It's sad because I was a big fan of the show as a kid but when I go back to it I can't stop cringing at it.

>I've been posting lewd Sakira here for almost a decade now.
I think it's time to turn off the computer and go outside

>Sakira
Shakira?

Not really.

>go outside
Dumb crossposter. Are you the one who posted the non-anime reaction image a few posts up?

No, that must have been someone else.

Anyone got that kero Chan cute drawing?

Nelvana was one of the better dubbers.

Cardcaptors suffered more from Kids WB.

How bad was WB?

They decided to make Syaoran of equal importance, so much so that they completely skip the first 7 episodes just to get to him. They also completely cut out every single romantic relationship in the entire shelf. Not just the gay ones, they cut out the main adorable cute straight relationship. Because apparently boys don’t like that stuff. And they wanted to make this show cool for boys as well, hence what they did with our Chinese friend. Plus they concluded the dub with Yue’s Judgement. No Star Card Arc.

In United States anyway, Australia and Canada got the full series without the stupid ass episode eight start time or the judgment of Yue ending point.

Still had all the Sakura/Syaoran romance cut out though, which sucks because it was cute

On a sidenote, it is still stupid that Nelvana didn’t want to edit out Sakura’s name in any scene where it popped up or find a loophole around it where that was just branding or something. Because it’s kind of weird for a white man with a white wife and a white son to have a white daughter who has a Japanese name even though no one else in the family does.

Sakura is so comfy and heartwarming to watch

>Plus they concluded the dub with Yue’s Judgement. No Star Card Arc
I feel like I saw the latter on air, though. Did it not air on WB? Or am I just misremembering what that arc was? Was it the one where all the old cards get makeovers?

I remember watching it on teletoon, comfy. I think they showed the movies on there too one time. I swear I saw one of the movie posters at my local theatre one time.

>cut out every single romantic relationship
True. I post this video as evidence
*WARNING* Not for the faint of heart!
youtube.com/watch?v=3iO5aNIybpk

>Screams like a banshee indian

cause Tange Sakura

My God....

>Watched the show when it was on Swedish TV over an decade ago
>The only thing they did, excluding subbing, was cutting episodes in half
>140 episodes of Sakura

I have never watched this series in full. Is it actually any good?

Reminder that Sakura's Hebrew VA was murdered by spic organ traders

Mexico is a land of savages

Yes, it's super comfy and made me laugh out loud a few times.

Which parts made you laugh?

No Canada got the retard dub.

>t. Canadian who watched it and liked it anyway because I was young

Mostly the Kero scenes.

Jesus, you must much the second movie, it's the finale and not a really long episode

In South America (for those who cares) we had based Mexicans dubbing the full series straight from Japan.

>based Mexicans

Where is Sakura?

There she is!

Movie 1 is the pure essence of what a filler is.
>anime original card
>stuff is just invented on the spot and never re-used later (not even the card's presence is so much as acknowledged during the rest of the series)
>villain is so bad I've even forgotten all about it
>barely any development
>all in all, introducing Syaroan's family had basically no aftermath

>Miss McKenzie

Your new is showing

I know. All I said is you lot got the FULL retard dub. Americans just got a chunk because Kids WB wanted to be super tards.

#ThugLife