How's it feel to know it's almost over. Even your own side says almost over

How's it feel to know it's almost over. Even your own side says almost over.

Attached: file.png (830x822, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/378017-house-gop-ending-russia-probe-says-no-collusion-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We know about your daycare LIDDLE ADAM SCHIFF

Attached: 1520637184694.png (761x600, 453K)

>prove it
>can't

Attached: 15337129_607314469454785_4555793603254812672_a.jpg (150x150, 4K)

I am going to be so happy once all the Jews are gone.

Attached: 1518641183541.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

Attached: 79347598345.jpg (1000x1250, 204K)

It's not that they can't. It's that they haven't yet. The investigation is still on going you retard.

Evidence of collusion between russia and Hillary.

> I have evidence but I can't reveal it to anyone
He is literally the leftist version of Joe McCarthy.

Such as?

No it closed.

Yeah and I found a girlfriend

Why does his mouth look like he just sucked cock?

The investigation isn't over yet. Flynn's gonna be spending the rest of his life in summer camp and the rest of trunnps bois are singing like canary's.

He's been sucking trunnps cock.

This nigga has been saying this for 1.5 years. Every time he's pressed he throws out the same vague circumstantial shit. He's like McCarthy with his envelope of names.

>committe is closed
>committe found evidence of collusion
>two of America's most unprecedented intelligence declassifications didn't show the evidence
So where is the evidence, retard?

Do you just like saying random shit without proof? I know it's a pass-time with you right-wing retards.

America's most likely pod person, america's guiltiest looking dog when you come home, Adam Schiff, weighs in

Only McCarthy was right

You're defending a man who says random shit without proof while claiming Sup Forums is doing the same? You're fucking retarded m8.

Collusion isn't a crime.

Yes McCarthy was right about the communists but he still was a faggot for playing the "I have evidence but no one can see it" game just like Schiff.

Mueller's investigation is the only one that matters idiot. Everyone knew that committee wasn't going to find shit with the majority of the members having trumps cock in their mouth.

It is. But it requires money to change hands. So far we have no evidence of any situation where money even could have changed hands.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/378017-house-gop-ending-russia-probe-says-no-collusion-found

Friendly reminder that if king nigger did even half of what Trump's done to derail this investigation Sup Forums and the gop would literally be burning fucking effigies in the white house lawn

Attached: wd4vK6z.gif (257x340, 231K)

See:

Attached: I have no soul.png (649x560, 130K)

Then Dems are wasting their time. Trump funded his whole campaign by himself.

>says increasingly nervous man for the 15th time

Attached: D3B0E52A-0633-4F3F-812A-5F534EA131AB.png (423x509, 301K)

No you didnt

>burger so stupid he doesn't know that trump was under multiple investigations and assumes that since the one crewed by gop cronies closed they all did

Attached: 1499450174083.jpg (500x500, 193K)

He needs to die

Mueller isn’t going to find anything. Russia runs on a tight budget. They can’t afford to collude.

>How's it feel

>How is it feel

>cosmopolitan piece of shit continues to have faith that trump will be thrown from office

And we know Mueller's investigation was based on a dossier that the FBI knew was fraudulent.

And yesterday, we learned Strzok was criminally working to influence the FISA judge in the Flynn case.

How long until we find that he's also tied to the Carter Page judge, and this whole thing explodes in your face?

This. And it fucking came true. Which is why there was and is outrage about "mcarthyism". Shut mcarthy down goy

In this case "how's" means "how does" but I understand you're not a native English speaker and wouldn't know this.

***SPOILERS***

No he took donations theough his campaign website. Initially he did though

>How's it feel
>How does it feel
>Colloquial contractions

because obama is evil and trump is saving america.
Its like
>if the police are investigating a guilty man you'd be OK but if they harass an innocent man you're all up in arms

Except I've noticed polsters always lead with: "This is a probability, I have no evidence, but if I get some I'll present it and see what you reckon".
Hell, Pizzagate was only ever a theory, backed by some pretty solid analysis and pattern recognization. It was the media who was painting the chan as having said "This is all true and factual".

we already found out they lied to the carter page judge and it didnt blow up because they all just agreed to not make a big deal out of it.

>DRUMPFS IMPEACHMENT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Attached: NERVOUSPEPE2.jpg (480x454, 76K)

With the Hillary campaign....

65% it has nothing to do with collusion and is some obstruction of justice claim.

25% Trump met with Russians but they can't prove he asked them to hack the elections

5% Trump hired Russian programmers to Shitpost on social media platforms

5% its actual collusion

No one hacked the elections. Shitposting on social media is not hacking an election.

>trumps cock in their mouth
you mean trunnp

90% this 8% Trump met with Russians but they can't prove he asked them to hack the elections
2% complete nothingburger

FTFY

>That nose
AHAHAHHA
every fucking time bros

Yeah. I gave him some money too.

Pastime not pass-time

Its one word

Why hasn't it been shown in the last 2 years then?

>evidence of collusion
>still have never shown evidence Russians did anything to collude in

Attached: DSScd79UIAAwJ-b.jpg (277x271, 10K)

>by some no name blogger on a zuckbook clickbait site.
Real credible source. You’re a broken record. Same line over and over.
Surely trump is finished this time.
Surely... this time
Surely... this time
Oh, this will be the time
Oh, this will be the time
Oh... this time
Must be hard being endlessly wrong.

Trump looked at a russian man once, thats proof enough!

As if your Dem fags on that committee wouldnt have leaked the evidence if they actually had any.

kys faggot

>Mfw I'm fucked

Remember when this faggot basically wrote a revenge memo to Nunes’s, but actually ended up confirming most of Nunes’s as true and making himself look like a dumbass?

I suspect this will happen again.

It’s based on a fake document! All this confusion is what Russia wants in the first place.

Attached: 322D5371-B415-4F8C-B013-4EC388E1EDE0.jpg (727x475, 38K)

>Holding out hope that there's SOMETHING
This is how you sound.

This shit is so pathetic. Just keep waiting.

Attached: just-wait.png (499x316, 280K)

Why doesn't that apply to other foreign donors, like Saudis?

This article is only showing part of what he said. He also said the evidence is public. He's talking about the JR meeting with the lawyer and ads on Facebook, etc. This article quoted it in a way that makes it seem like something new has happened. Misleading.

What did we do to deserve all these delicious nothingburgers?

>This investigation, with an army of Trump haters that still have not found one shred of proof yet or they'd have leaked it to the press like they've done everytime, isn't over yet.
Over a year on

Attached: kys_faggot.jpg (640x320, 49K)

Ah, you made quite the foe paw with that one my friend.

And that's why Trump's allowed this to go on so long methinks.

He did use Russian dressing on his salad fucktard!!!!!! mud Plonald Dtrumphh

LOL FAGET

Attached: 1489816124294.jpg (220x250, 35K)

Fuckin' retard. This is the level of intelligence you can expect from a right-wing inbred.

Because it's an ongoing investigation.

Let me ask you guys somthing
Who is more racist
Russian mob?
Italian mob?

Putin's literally one of the richest people on the planet. You're a retard.

Except the dossier wasn't fraudulent. It was initially dismissed due to how heinous it was but once the Mueller investigation picked up steam, more and more of the items started turning up true. Causing people to revisit the other claims that seemed like they just HAD to be made up.

damn a ruski! Mr Mueller over here

Thx, I wasn't sure on that one.

So, what if after 3 more years and the investigation still isn't done, will it affect Trump's re-election?

I've been on this site for some time. I believe you are the first, legitimately retarded OP I've seen. I've always wondered, are you too disabled to know you're retarded? Or are you completely self aware and have to approach each day with the knowledge that your cognitive abilities will never be that of a normal person? If it's the latter, it makes sense why you'd be an uneducated liberal. You probably don't have a job and need gibs to pay for your medical care. I hope things get better for you bud.

...say it

Attached: 220A0513-A2B9-4DA8-AE5E-7ED7C00E6A34.jpg (539x960, 116K)

A) to this day nothing in the Steel Dossier has been verified
B) nothing in the fake Steele Dossier was verified when the FBI daughter a warrant by lying to the FISA court as to the origin and unverified contents of the Dossier.
C) Your shilling is shit tier
>back to the drawing board, Shalomhoe

Attached: B95D7D89-8EF7-44A8-968A-389B21CBA471.jpg (600x320, 46K)

>Flynn's gonna be spending the rest of his life in summer camp

>unaware that Flynn will be free possibly as early as next week

jej

Attached: 1520827965931.jpg (960x946, 92K)

Hows it feel to know you and your kind will be targeted first on CW2.0?

Schiff is a conspiracy theorist. He said Trump caused the Oklahoma bombing.

This is too funny. it;s like he wouldn't even pass Management Training 101
>fires underling
>fails to check if underling has dirt on him first...

What's even funnier is when Blumpfkini's defend this sort of ineptitude with
>i-i-itz 9000D chess mang!

Attached: 31981748.July29i_04_061.jpg (640x425, 120K)