Vivid Strike

Season 2 when?

Hopefully soon.

Was it even good? After Vivid I took a break from this franchise

It was ok. Better than Vivid at least.

It will probably after the second movie.

Well fuck that was pretty brutal

I want my Fuuka x Rinne reflection comic

>Fuuka cosplaying as Nanoha
Holy shit I need

They also dress up as everyone else

Thanks user

It introduced the best girl of the series.

Very true

I want to lick her tummy

I don't see a tripfag here, and how do you know he doesn't like the Nanoha characters?

Everyone loves Fuuka

Fuuka is made for breeding

Only for me

She lets anyone breed with her

Don't spread false truths about my wife or post lewd images of her.

How is she your wife when she is already married to Rinne?

fuu-chan and nove coachi are saving nanoha!

Not canon. Fuuka is my wife.

I hope you treat her well

I don't see enough Rinne appreciation here

Who?

You know she's the better one

Better at losing.

Say that again

I appreciate her rocking body at least

Nove ended up being surprisingly cute

Well I didn't expect that to get bloody

Holy shit this artist draws her really sexy

He's only good at drawing Vivio

If you don't like Vivio, you don't deserve to livio

Post proof

Thanks for letting the last thread have a normal Sup Forums lifespan instead of autistically forcing it alive for 3+ days

Vivio is shit. She almost killed the series.

It's not her fault Force failed.

That hardly seems fair when she's barely ever been more than a side character. Einhart has always been the MC of Vivid and even took a more central role in Strike.

Only worst girls have white hair. She deserved bullying.

We can all agree that Fuuka is a better Nanoha than Vivio, right?

Thats because Vivio is a shit MC.

Fuuka is meant to replace Nanoha but still look similar.

Just wait until Nanoha ends up being the MC of Strike S2. That'd be consistent with their trend of always finding something bizarre to make that no one asked for.

That wouldn't be right

Oh, you mean sorta like a decade timeskip? Or a male MC? Or Vivio getting cucked by Einhart's message therapist?

Yeah, we definitely don't need to worry about them doing anything that wouldn't be right.

Out of those only the male MC was a mistake.

I want a StrikerS prequel movie where Subaru and Tia actually get to be the MCs of their own backstory.

Didn't she have to leave school or go to prison because of this?

Neither. Her parents are rich, remember?

Drunk Ein

No, she did have to transfer schools. At the beginning of episode 4, they make a big deal out of how she's currently going to a different private academy than the one she starts at to foreshadow that something must have gone seriously wrong.

The only problem I see with this is that based on the portion of their backstory that we already know, it'd end up being mostly training yet again.

Nanoha needs to retire from military training so she can be a soccer mom coach for Vivio and Fuuka. She basically needs to replace Nove.

>Nanoha needs to retire from military training
Please no. Military Nanoha was when she was an actual interesting character.

But we've barely gotten to see any of her military career. I'm willing to give up on that if it means getting more of her in some different context.

The fact that we've barely seen any of her military career is only further reason why we should see more of it. StrikerS may not be the best season but it was the most interesting era of the Nanoha series. To scrap it would be such a waste, even more so when you consider that military magical girls are such a rarity in anime.

I would love to see the main cast drunk as hell. Would be fun to watch.

I just want a StrikerS movie in general. Either adapting the season into 2 films or an original story. Either would be great.

>Nanoha ends up being the MC of Strike S2
It would be weird but I would watch that

Preferably with a budget this time? S1 was painful at times the budget-saving techniques they had to go to.

All anime do it to some degree, it's so they can put their effort into the sakuga moments

Vivio could actually work as an MC of they bothered to give her an actual story to take part in. Give her fights that have real meaning instead of constant pointless ones. Vivio was a victim of bad storytelling.

She had her chance and she fucked up. Corona and Einhart had no problem being better MCs than Vivio while being part of the same tournament plot with no stakes.

Stop bullying Vivio! What did she ever do to deserve this?

She is so perfect people get jealous.

I kind of like the idea of showing what magical girls do when they don't have real enemies to fight, but after Vivid and Strike it got pretty boring. Half of Strike's popularity comes form school massacre anyways.

That webm is overrated. Most people watched strike for Fuuka.

I watched strike to see Rinne get the shit beat out of her.

By Fuuka

Don't forget that Vivio beat her ass, too.

There's a new MekiMeki on NanoFate in case someone remembers that circle.

I'll never forget that face she made. Normally that face is reserved for your MC or somebody you like falling into ultimate despair, but instead it cause for raucous cheering.

Vivio and Fuuka can bond over how they beat the shit out of Rinne

The idea is certainly sound, but I agree that after Vivid and Strike it's gotten dull. Hopefully after the movies are done the franchise can get back on track.

I never actually realised that Fuuka did look sort of like Nanoha until I saw her cosplaying as Nanoha

I feel that might actually be the point, in which case they did a good job.

They're basically the same just with a new coat of paint and some things slightly changed personality wise.

Now she just needs to be allowed to punch things outside of a controlled environment again.

But putting her fist in a controlled environment was the whole point of strike.

The only difference between Nanoha and Fuuka is that Fuuka loves to get smug and overconfident.

I love that tummy.

And now that point has overstayed its welcome

Nanoha also does not have a tummy

And she's allowed to look like a huge dingus

I don't know what that means

When Nanoha acts like a dope it's like a tehe~ bonk myself on the head kawaii kind of thing. Fuuka can just be graceless putz. It's endearing.

Does Adult Nanoha do the same thing when she acts like a dope? I can't seem to recall any moment off the top of my head

Adult Nanoha being a dope is mostly relegated to badgering Vivio and Fate into things. Less dope more mischievous though. I think she might've headbonked herself once or twice as an adult but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Oh and teasing Vita

Teasing Vita is always fun

Very true

Wrong pic

The Adventures of Nanoha and Vita spinoff when?

Best is her waking up to being carried by Nanoha and screaming straight through her head. Extra points for taking Nanoha so off guard.

Never Rinne a shit. I want to kick her ass.

That's the good shit. I love how off kilter it knocks Nanoha. How often do you get to see her make that face? NanohaxVita buddy cops is woefully underutilized.