Happy St. Patrick's Day from this fine 1/16th gentleman!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from this fine 1/16th gentleman!
twitter.com/usarmy/status/974995359444463616

Attached: file.png (625x673, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykEIbgbRAJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, purest Irish genes right there.

us military is the 56% meme incarnate

Attached: 1520519279402.jpg (477x640, 48K)

We all bleed red user, if you don't want to properly honor and RESPECT our boys in green, then GTFO motherfucker.

>respect zog welfare grunts

go back to le donald

Attached: 1520469396635.jpg (581x656, 134K)

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 20K)

I know a girl who joined the Navy. She was fat when she passed basic, and she was an obese tub of shit by the time she back from her first deployment. I don't understand how their physical requirements are so low.

How is nobody talking about the fact that this video is fucking wild lmao

i posted this fucking thread before

because feminism. they cant fail her or it's sexism. so they lower the standards

This is genuinely 10/10. Please do more of this army, the libs are gonna hate but every normal human I’ve showed this to has fucking loved it

lmao let's bomb some civilians guys

As someone with an Irish last name, Happy St. Patrick's Day.
what the fuck?

Not relevant loser, this video is fucking funny go watch it

back to r/thedonald low IQ trash

You always need a fat bitch on base that doesn't mind getting fucked by a bunch of dudes when they are bored.

Female requirements are a joke and she probably got some sort of waiver for the run.

Someone needs to be there to soak up bullets

youtube.com/watch?v=ykEIbgbRAJQ
Fucking welfare baby larpers can't hack it in the private market so you go into your special ed camp where only the dumbest of the dumbest go. Have you ever read about Victorian England? Of course not. The only place you're fit is to be ground into meat. You're not special. You're not a hero. You're a burden on society and the entire reason we make war is to get you killed. Trump is fixing our balance sheet once and for all. That means you. You're about to pay back all that $ you stole from the tax payer with your blood and I'm just going to fuck and impregnate all the military wives while you're gone dying. I hope you like Russian Gopnik sons because there will be a baby boom of them soon.

Attached: amerishitsbtfo.png (500x418, 151K)

Can't believe these other anons missed the obvious: life preserver/shark bait. Srsly though we better not rush to join into any major wars while our entire military is full of a bunch of trannies who are transitioning and our allies the Brits having to stop and pray to Muhammad every 5 minutes versus like a real army of Chinese or Russians.
Keeping my Faith - This is Belonging - Army Jobs
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
These are the armed forces you guys want to fight for our childrens future. Fucking morons.

Wait, why is the US Army putting up a foreign flag, from a state that isn't even allied with the US, no less?

We're finally there. Post your mutt faces when the US army flies every countries flag on their holiday because we have no identity.

Attached: -7%face.png (471x440, 41K)

>US army supporting Irish republican partisans

Attached: Cdono6JW8AI25pk.jpg (600x613, 56K)

Cheeky cunts.

They're trying to appeal to the American youth.

Why the fuck have they got the republic's flag and not saint Patrick's cross?

>Be 19th century Irishman
>Join union army
>Bravely stand your ground whilst riddled with bullets at the sunken road
>over 100 years later you are honored by a cringe vid of a dude dancing to tacky music.

Usually I don't mind when people join in on the whole Irish thing and claim to be Irish but this is a complete bastardization of my culture.

Modern day is literally making a mockery of the past. I wonder if men of old times were revived in their prime state how they would react..likely with a declaration of war, they'd kill every last one of us and restart the world.