The government of Ireland just posted this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gjolbjmdak
They published this for st Patrick's day, with a strangely low amount of likes and dislikes (900 total for 1.6 million views, and a majority of likes)

This is something that came out around the same time, "project Ireland 2040", and I quote:
>"By 2040 an additional one million people will live in Ireland, and an additional two-thirds of a million people will work here, and an additional half a million homes will be needed to accommodate this growth.

What we hope to achieve with Project Ireland 2040 is a shared vision and ambition for what our country could and should look like by 2040. We’ve been through a period of profound change in our recent history, with new challenges to come. We now have to plan for our future if we are to successfully navigate the challenges of population growth, demographic change and evolution in work and life practices that are on the way."
Here is the link: npf.ie/ministers-message/

>>>"We now have to plan for our future if we are to successfully navigate the challenges of [...] demographic change"
In just twenty years this would mean that a 6th of the population would be from non Irish background

Please repost this thread when I am gone, we have to save Ireland

Attached: image.jpg (630x630, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She has nice tits. Any more?

i have done my duty downvoted

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHEN WILL THIS SHIT STOP

not as bad as i thought, if it was sweden there would be 7000 muslims in every frame

Attached: 1521282719018.png (1394x1392, 573K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WHEN WILL THIS SHIT STOP
When you start stabbing politicans and (((bankers))) and monarchs in the neck

Attached: sam hyde pol.png (1610x1651, 895K)

The future of Ireland has foreigners making their car bombs. Sad.

Also if anybody reposts it make sure to delete the spacing that cuts the greentext in half it triggers my ocd

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 97K)

It feels like a fookin' wake.

>or I'm Bongistan formerly known as Bongland
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
Yes that's your official recruitment video

Attached: image.jpg (280x291, 20K)

>in not I'm stupid autocorrect phone
The plus side is that phone posting gives me infinite ips

Make it stop :(
Everywhere and everything is COVERED in niggers, arab thotts and ladyboys please just stop MAKE IT STOP

fpbp
this is not reddit you best done fuck of bloody cunt

2K subs, 1.6mil views.. o.0 wat

You must open your options user.

Attached: image.jpg (800x850, 106K)

Oh look a wild meme flag shill appears it would be a shame if he started spamming the thread wouldn't it?

Attached: image.jpg (821x1024, 213K)

bump

Brits out
Pakis in

Attached: B8B4F66D-B5DF-4A18-8DBA-EE54A0C27BB9.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Comments disabled - every single time.

Censorship is nothing new in Ireland...

Also, according to the 2016 census over 800k of the current population are foreign born... in a country of 4.7 million.

Add 1 million more and Ireland ceases to exist.

This plan is beyond genocidal. People need to know!

Attached: Oh for fucks sake Leo.jpg (511x378, 140K)

Must Fight back !!!!!! Must fight back need to end the EU. Pic is Ireland to the EU

Attached: 180310-stormy-daniels-miami.jpg (618x410, 60K)

Around 65000 immigrants arrive in Ireland every year, at the same time, a lot of natively Irish people are also immigrating, so by 2040 the foreign figures would be much worse than 1/6 as I said in op, especially if you factor in the 800000 already there, it would be around a third of the population