'god' is an empty word that people use to insert their fantasies into...

'god' is an empty word that people use to insert their fantasies into. That's why there are as many gods as there are brains. As many worlds as there are minds. God is a construct of your brain. The word means everything hence it has 0 informational value. The content is too wide. It means nothing. Do you dissagree? Define 'god'.
t. Wittgenstein.

Attached: 1520976997872.jpg (630x630, 73K)

God is life and consciousness, The Universe manifest observing and experiencing itself from every possible perspective.

Your definition explains nothing. You are using undefined terms to define undefined term.

The New Heaven and the New Earth
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

By that I mean :
>define life
>define consciousness
Shit definition.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

>what is the universe?
>everything
10/10 definition

The Lord our God is but one only living and true God; whose subsistence is in and of himself, infinite in being and perfection; whose essence cannot be comprehended by any but himself; a most pure spirit, invisible, without body, parts, or passions, who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; who is immutable, immense, eternal, incomprehensible, almighty, every way infinite, most holy, most wise, most free, most absolute; working all things according to the counsel of his own immutable and most righteous will for his own glory; most loving, gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin; the rewarder of them that diligently seek him, and withal most just and terrible in his judgments, hating all sin, and who will by no means clear the guilty.
( 1 Corinthians 8:4, 6; Deuteronomy 6:4; Jeremiah 10:10; Isaiah 48:12; Exodus 3:14; John 4:24; 1 Timothy 1:17; Deuteronomy 4:15, 16; Malachi 3:6; 1 Kings 8:27; Jeremiah 23:23; Psalms 90:2; Genesis 17:1; Isaiah 6:3; Psalms 115:3; Isaiah 46:10; Proverbs 16:4; Romans 11:36; Exodus 34:6, 7; Hebrews 11:6; Nehemiah 9:32, 33; Psalms 5:5, 6; Exodus 34:7; Nahum 1:2, 3 )

God is real.
You're just a fag.

Fuck off with your postmodernist pasta spam.

Define 'god'.

Written in 1689. Your flag is not creative at all. Your flag could really use some work. Even a sharpie pen would help....

Does everyone in your country start sentences with the F bomb or is it just your family?

Energy

Wouldn't be an Eskimo it would be an Inuit. And I think they call Russian Orthodox priests Presbyter or something like that. Another example of a liberal meme.

John 3:36 English Standard Version (ESV)
36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

This fedora tipping atheistic psuedo-intellectual Plebbit nonsense is one of the types of faggotry that is killing the West desu

In that case we have energy and 'god' still means nothing. For 2 words to exist they have to have different meaning. Otherwise they create redundancy and confusion. One word, one sharp meaning.

But seriously though. Also, the Eskimo would go to hell, but not the same type of hell that would be for evil-doers and other unsaved sinners. He would be in a type of hell that isn't heaven, but isn't tortuous either. Just bland state of existence. Better than the lake of fire though.

Your cuckcoldry towards terrorist invadors and degeneracy kills the west.

You pulled that out of your ass.

Get a new flag!
Your flag sucks!

Everything?

Then god is Satan.

Unfortunately something as complex and awe inspiring as the Creator cannot be described by man let alone by one word.

Does anyone know how to get a one armed Pollock out of a tree?

If you want him to be. The word can mean whatever the fuck you want. You can't prove anyone wrong in that case.

Scientism makes the least sense out of any religion.

God is the potter we are the clay. He makes some of us to be vessels of wrath, others vessels of mercy. Only those who have the blood of Jesus Christ are worthy to enter the kingdom of God.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x367, 38K)

Attached: scientism.png (1721x796, 359K)

The Lord our God is but one only living and true God; whose subsistence is in and of himself, infinite in being and perfection; whose essence cannot be comprehended by any but himself; a most pure spirit, invisible, without body, parts, or passions, who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; who is immutable, immense, eternal, incomprehensible, almighty, every way infinite, most holy, most wise, most free, most absolute; working all things according to the counsel of his own immutable and most righteous will for his own glory; most loving, gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin; the rewarder of them that diligently seek him, and withal most just and terrible in his judgments, hating all sin, and who will by no means clear the guilty.
( 1 Corinthians 8:4, 6; Deuteronomy 6:4; Jeremiah 10:10; Isaiah 48:12; Exodus 3:14; John 4:24; 1 Timothy 1:17; Deuteronomy 4:15, 16; Malachi 3:6; 1 Kings 8:27; Jeremiah 23:23; Psalms 90:2; Genesis 17:1; Isaiah 6:3; Psalms 115:3; Isaiah 46:10; Proverbs 16:4; Romans 11:36; Exodus 34:6, 7; Hebrews 11:6; Nehemiah 9:32, 33; Psalms 5:5, 6; Exodus 34:7; Nahum 1:2, 3 )

Omnipotence.

How did god come to be?

The Book of Revelation implies that punishment depends on how many times you were exposed to God and denied him. Some others too. (Revelation 20:11-15, Luke 10, Luke 12 are some examples.)

Then stop taking money from people and shut up. Your human words can't describe it? Everything said by humans in that case is bullshit including the bible as no man, even a jewish apostolos can say the truth in that scenario.

>Yes goyim it’s not the Jews and niggers it’s those evil atheists!
>Remember to give more shekels to your greatest ally!

>I'm rubber, you are glue
You are inserting your wishes towards the world in that blank word again.

The HOLY TRINITY ALWAYS EXISTED AND WILL EXIST FOR ETERNITY!

You are god; when you die your pineal glan will dump DMT into your system which will make your last seconds an eternity, the eternity will be based on your Karma. All of the god, all of the heavens and hells, are within you

Attached: st.jpg (1024x680, 177K)

Many atheists are leftist cocksuckers, they love niggers and Jews so they are apart of the problem, or a symptom of it at least.

Wave to him

How do you get a one armed POLLOCK out of a tree?

Omnipotence doesn't exist or else we have no free will.

LOL

Take your free will and get a new flag!

Omnipotence is the only way we have free will, because only an omnipotent creator could initiate an indeterministic phenomenon.

Does Pol/land have a legislature you can lobby to change your flag?

Can you even define omnipotence? It's another extrapolation that has no representation in reality.

While Christians give billions of shekels to Israel every year and love niggers more than any atheist? Pic related is a pastor that is fully approved by Christian Sup Forums.

Attached: FEFF53E0-BDD7-43E9-821D-D4C5892D0ED6.png (853x861, 622K)

I thought about replying to you, but your last post revealed you are a retard.

This is fucking hilarious m8, keep going

You are contradicting yourself and making a whore out of logic. Spock is not amuses.

Just get a pen and draw a happy face on it. Or even a frowny face..... Anything but that boring Red and White Flaggggggggg!

"Then why did you tell me?"

So you'd fucking stop sinning, maybe?

Ugh, stupid nigger lovers. End them all.

God is Omnipotent and Exalted in Power
Job 37:23 – “The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power; in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress.”

Job 11:7-11 – “Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do? They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know? Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea. If he comes along and confines you in prison and convenes a court, who can oppose him? Surely he recognizes deceivers; and when he sees evil, does he not take note?”

You are the bad guys.

Atheists: Christianity is racist, sexist and homophobic.

Sup Forums: Christianity is weak, not exclusively hwite and not racist. It sucks

wut

Where's my contradiction?

Can you please stop citing a jewish fantasy book and use actual logic?

God is Omnipotent in Creation
Psalm 33:6 – “By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.”

Isaiah 44:24 - “This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself.”

Romans 4:17 – “As it is written: ‘I have made you a father of many nations.’ He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.”

Hebrews 1:3 – “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.”

Jeremiah 32:17 – “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”

Also, isnt that pastor a Protestant? That would explain it.

Not atheists, leftists. You should know by now that leftists label literally anything as racist.

There is nothing more boring and a bigger waste of time than engaging with an atheist.

The BIBLE and GODS omnipotence SUPERCEEDS your pathetic logic

Omnipotence by definition means that everything is possible, no matter how contradictory it it. Another word that means jack shit.

Just GLORIFY GOD! It is never boring

Did you learn to talk like that from your mom or dad?

Yeah, by definition 'omnipotence' is equal to everything. This word also means nothing.

>16 vitriolic, uncunstructive posts by this ID
Why u mad, kurwa?

kys christuck

You seem mad. You still said nothing meaningful about any quality posessed by the meaning of the word 'god'.

You should consider getting back on your meds......

Do you have the Son?

Then the wrath of GOD remains upon you.

You can repent and turn to JESUS CHRIST

Got milk?

>You seem mad.
Stop projecting. It's noble lie that holds some useful philosophical framework ruined by autists.

Run from the wrath to come.

Like Noah did.

the word God signifies the creator of everything. There has and always will be just one God. There since the beginning of time, God created everything we see in the universe today (except your dildo, that was made in yidsrael).

>"christcuck"
literally only a kike would write that

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

74 replies and still no definition not ased on unrealistic abstracts.

The Bible isn't that clear on what Hell is.

Yoyo listen to my rap, son.

Ask GOD to reveal HIMSELF to you. Ask the HOLY SPIRIT to regenerate your soul........ You are DEAD in TRESPASSES and SIN! Be BORN AGAIN my friend.

Noah was a jew

((()))

Attached: 1521158319357.png (800x600, 735K)

kys my catholic nigga

>still mad
What's an abstraction about my take? Generating a philosophical framework is a thing we naturally do.

>implying the Bible brought rome down

you categorically have zero historical understanding of what destroyed rome. on the other-hand, you have reached a level of stupid few have dared to approach.

Attached: 38670a9bb15bf9cf4c2c482231eba53d4d156d88c6ef69a7cf3faf6b47cf7c05.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Yes, everything is possible for God because he's all-powerful. Omnipotence means he's able to create indeterministic phenomena, such as free will. Without God, the universe is completely deterministic and free will is an impossibility -- we're all just particles reacting in space.

Your contention was that free will was an impossibility with an omnipotent creator, which is false.

You don't know this, Kurwa, but I pray for you. I don't know if it makes things better, and it goes against rational expectations, but it tilts the world a little more toward heaven - should it be a thing. Peace.

Attached: 1521320416766.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

>believing in a sky fairy
>im the stupid one

Attached: laughing.jpg (411x408, 98K)

the most likely scenario is that he's not Polish. he's just a kike.

Attached: 1503010589466.png (735x490, 575K)

I really need to find a catholic church to go to. Have not been since I was active in the army... Kind of hard to join as a loner, but better be seen a weirdo than seen denying Him I suppose.

kys homeless godless khazar gypsy

Attached: 1508289645361.png (469x452, 277K)

We already gave you the definition. God = omnipotent being.

Daily reminder that Scientism is just another faith-based religion

This. People jerk it over that Dante fanfic too much.

Not an argument