Checks year

>checks year
t. not living in the Whitest Ethnostate on Planet Earth

Attached: average polka.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

I don't think you understand how the meme works

Attached: illust_20365992_20171030_013123.jpg (1240x2254, 802K)

I move uk dużo pieniędzy niema podatki

>Warsaw population: 1.75M
>Warsaw unemployed people: 26k
>Warsaw unemployment: 2%
>Warsaw GDP nominal per capita: $48,000 USD
>Warsaw # of companies: 400,000+
Apply to skilled job, get interview 100% of time and almost always job offer that you can negotiate to way higher salary

Even the guy in the wheelchair with down syndrome who plays kids xylophone in the underground pass by złote tarasy makes probably 500+ złoty a day

>that is more than >A FUCKING LEAF programmer makes lol

Attached: polka2.gif (200x200, 1.27M)

LOL there are shitskin countries that have a higher living index than Pooland, Polaki trash

So many nice countries have gone to complete shit. Canada is 49% White now. A lot of diaspora are returning back to Poland now, we are not as rich as the USA but we're on track to have a $1T USD economy by 2030; we're considered a wealthy nation now that we hit $15K USD GDP per capita, which is ~$30K USD PPP since everything is 1/3-1/2 of Western prices. IMF now says we will hit $37K PPP by 2022 not bad. Very comfy.

>Poland’s GDP PPP Per Capita is forecasted to be 30,826.61 PPP Intl $ in Dec 2018 as reported by International Monetary Fund - World Economic Outlook. It records an increase from the last reported number of 29,250.67 PPP Intl $ in Dec 2017. Looking ahead, Poland’s GDP PPP Per Capita is projected to stand at 37,405.13 PPP Intl $ in Dec 2022. The data is updated yearly and is categorized in CEIC under World Trend Plus’s Country Forecast – Table IMF.WEO: Gross Domestic Product: Purchasing-Power-Parity (PPP): Per Capita: Current Prices.

This, remember, is all in the context that we're 99% White.

Attached: usa poland.png (602x491, 108K)

G*rmans do this. Their toilets have a special ledge where their piss bounces off and sprays on their ass since they all sit like cucks. They really like the piss spraying on their asshole I am told, like anal sex.

Also their ledge, good for catching shit. They claim it is for "health reasons", so you can inspect your own shit. But really we all know what it is for-- they eat their own shit (explains German schiessenessen fetish).

This also explains why all G*rman houses smell like shit when you enter them, every single one. This is very disgusting. But the joke is on them, because they pretended to make a mess (we all know a G*rman eats his own shit and licks toilet clean) and we pretended to work.

Attached: kraut untermensch toilet.jpg (380x150, 8K)

>We're on track to have a $1T USD economy by 2030
>we're considered a wealthy nation now
Wew put down the Wódka, Polaki

>This, remember, is all in the context that we're 99% White.
Im sure the rest of Europe is proud to consider you 90 IQ Slavs part of the White race

Reminder to sage and hide all Pooland threads.

yet you have a mongoloid jew for a prime minster.

arent Polish women massive coal-burning whores, or am i exaggerating. someone poast that pic of the roastie with her ugly orc niglet.

Reminder that faggots shitskin cable modem cycling method is ~2mins

Attached: grom girl.jpg (765x1073, 112K)

Attached: kacper duda.jpg (907x515, 58K)

DONT EVER TALK ABOUT POLAND LIKE THAT FAGGOT

>brown eyes
>white

do you have food trucks in Warsaw?

I would like to open a food truck in Poland during the summer

I'm 25% Polish and my last name ends with "ski"

is it possible?

How do I come home?
One of my grandmother is Polish

Hottest girl I ever slept with was Polish-American. Phenomenal in bed. Huge blue eyes, blonde, cute, a little intense. But a great girl. Love Poles.

Oh hi Donald

Foodtrucks are alwyays, and I mean always, Turk. I always >>you know what>> and cops pound their skulls into the ground.

You don't. Fuck off. 1/8th doesn't entitle you to shit while Poles are killed. You should self-kill.

>Huge blue eyes
Nice try. She's a night rider. Enjoy the ride.

Attached: GROM.jpg (680x680, 152K)

Nice proxy IVan

You fucking Irish spaz, your average IQ is 95, we get 100

Can I come to Poland seems we took in half of your population to fix our toilets and then you sent the money home without paying taxes? Do you think that would be ok if I came there?

Would be fine, but your other premises are largely incorrect

what kind of autism brings you to post the same shit in every thread
dumb mutt tripfag

Attached: 1517705313806.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

Nie powiedziałbym że nie ma podtaków w UK. Nie wiem jak w Polsce bo sie tu urodziłem ale chciałbym wrócic - ale nie do domu (Wałbrzych) bo to speluna. Jak sie zyje w Warszawie?

Hey man what is going on with the optics in that pic, do you know?

Poland has suffered too much throughout the years
>who was Tadeusz Kościuszko?
>who was Copernicus?
>what is the polish-lithuanian commonwealth?
>who cracked the enigma?
>who were the best RAF pilots?
>who stopped the islamification of europe since 1600?
>WHO IS WHITE?

Attached: 1521068080921.jpg (1000x680, 165K)

Spot the Jew
#GermanCamps

Polacks are the biggest shabos goyim on earth.

I don't have a tripcode.

>Poor
>Full of drunk Slavs in Adidas tracksuits
I'll pass

Attached: 1517143061436.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

Eastern "Europe" is traditional the same way Africa is "traditional"
You're not "based" the only reason no one moves there is you're poor hellholes.

thats rite stay in germany

the same, dont come here

A ja moge?

pokaż gębę, ocenimy

Not even Polish people want to live in Poland.

When you gonna come to the uk so you can clean toilets?

A namefag, doesn't matter, pretty much the same thing.

fuck me. bump for qt slavic beauty

you have your own beauties, fuck off

Attached: niemki.jpg (615x346, 87K)