What do you do when you come across a manga that has shitty watermarks in one group and garbage resolution with...

What do you do when you come across a manga that has shitty watermarks in one group and garbage resolution with annoying text at the bottom? The mangafox thing sucks even more cause one of my old manga downloading programs use to be able to crop that shit out automatically, I think I'll just skip the series instead of having to deal with shitty scans.

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/qkcrsg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you read manga on a different fucking site.

I'm not reading them off a site, I'm downloading them with HakuNeko S, it's not on Batoto and everything else is the same as Kissmanga and Mangafox, from my experience those are the best sites to get scans without them being downscaled, although maybe it changed recently since there was a gap I had downloading manga since my old manga downloader and HakuNeko S which I only got a couple weeks ago

use the goddess

Image being this fucking retarded

I would put the effort into finding and downloading the release directly from the scanlators

You realise that downloading manga with some tool that only accesses online readers is no different than reading them online?
Unless it allows you to download from scanlator or dedicated download sites.

I never got an invite, please give me one

>invite

You don't need an invitation

>invite

Try harder than not at all.

i'm still trying, give me a minute

alright I got on their irc
track3.mixtape.moe/qkcrsg.webm

It isnt the hardest thing in the world to do. Just gotta follow guide and even an idiot like me who knows nothing about IRC can do it. Also if for what ever reason you end up reading manga without downloading it, use manga loader.

How you download them all at once?

there's a tool for that. Try github or your preferred software downloader. Also, what reader do you use?

Honeyview, it's pretty good except for zooming in and out and going to the next chapter, I wish there was a way to turn off the OSD and make the zoom in/out less sudden, but I've used it for years now so I don't notice it as much anymore.

try Sumatra pdf
>pdf, for manga
yes, a it is a pdf reader, yet it has a manga mode and opens cbz and zbr formats

JB scans looks so much like shit. I cannot believe people put up with this eye cancer.

Pic related is Viz version.

there's this scroll bar on the right when you zoom in and I don't think it can go to next file in folder without going to file/open, I don't think I like it

as expected of people who get paid to have a job

Understandable. To each their own. I like it because it the closest experience I can get to mangaloader with everything loaded at once.

Noriyuki?

You can always don't give a shit, or simply do whatever you want and don't waste space on Sup Forums making stupid threads.

Use Honeyview3, its before Bandi got their cancerous hands on it and fucked it up.

Is Viz the best one?

yes, because we need to make space for all the quality posting that is going on here