Why doesn't USA poo in the loo?

Source: thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/san-francisco-is-suffering-from-the-excesses-of-its-own-liberalism/

> The public defecation problem has become so intolerable in San Francisco that private citizens have built an online map to track the concentrations of poop in the city, so that pedestrians may know to avoid certain areas.

> And it’s not just poop. The overwhelming smell of urine on parts of Mission Street and Market Street would make your nose bleed. I recall the first time I rode BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, San Francisco’s subway system) and was nearly knocked over by the sheer stench of the station. I was surprised to learn that exiting the station supplied little to no relief — the urine smell hangs heavy in the more populated areas of the city and is nearly inescapable. In a dark twist of humor, the city has had to replace numerous different street poles due to urine eroding the foundation.

> One of the first pieces of advice I received from a friend upon moving to San Francisco was that I should empty my car each night and never leave anything in my vehicle—not even a tissue box. After staring incredulously at my friend for a moment, she quickly responded by explaining that theft from vehicles was a common occurrence in the city and that to leave items in my car was simply “asking for it.”

> Within the first two months of living in San Francisco, I was a bystander in a drive-by shooting outside a restaurant where I was purchasing food — I was forced to hide in the kitchen of the restaurant after shots rang out.

Attached: original.gif (391x404, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/02/07/gavin-newsom-addresses-his-affair-in-context-of-metoo-era/
aclu.org/other/aclu-history-mental-institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews did it

Asking for a friend. Is it just SF or are NY and other main/coastal cities this way too?

Attached: Selection_011.png (498x218, 43K)

Liberals love excrement, the idea of dirtiness and repugnant betrayal of civilized society ( the west ) that shit represents.

Most cities are not that bad, but the US is a big place and you can find sections of hell in most any major city.

>commiefornia
>siloocon valley

Attached: 1479892870218.jpg (492x492, 96K)

NYC is not as bad as SF -- I live in NYC and don't have issues with robbery, but I definitely recommend not leaving stuff out in your car. That being said, you don't need a car to function in NYC, but you probably need one in SF.

Been here in NYC 5 years and have not seen human poo on the street.

Mexicans and niggers

Cars being broken into is so common that the police don't even turn up to take statements. It's effectively legal.

SF is worse than India. I've been to India and I live near SF. It's mind boggling.

Why doesn't the city build more toilets?

In Tokyo and Singapore, it is easy to find a public toilet that is clean enough always to be used by even poor people.

Why don't SF do the same thing? Surely all that Google and Apple money can be used to make toilets no?

> Good people, clean public toilets.
> Shit people, shitty public toilets.

Because the "people" who are shitting in the streets are mostly homeless junkies, a problem that the government refuses to address.

>San Francisco
>USA

United Streetsharts of Anus

They'd quickly be destroyed and a source of crime. Also there would be tons of ass fucking in them.

Commiefornia is just one big toilet

Homeless niggers and crackhead homos are shitting in the streets.

It's homeless people. The government refuses to do anything about them because it would be mean to, say, institutionalize them, or actually arrest them for street shitting.

Also CA is a magnet for the homeless because of the weather and the welfare.

DESIGNATED

One big Jewish toilet

California is fucking packed with homeless people. All the people shitting and pissing everywhere are homeless people.

They also camp near the rivers and put so much shit in the rivers taht it causes a problem.

Because my city is so goddamn backwards that they use funds that are set aside every year for infrastructure and dealing with our crippling homeless problem for paying off ICE agents instead because of "Muh Sanctuary City".

Attached: 1511453398438.png (245x267, 107K)

They have toilets but they are always occupied by junkies. They operate on a 15 minute timer I think.

Maybe a bad design though. It shouldn't provide shelter, just a place to shit in.

Attached: public-toilet.jpg (450x360, 72K)

I was offered a long time ago a position in a big SF tech company and even back then (about 10 years ago) homeless people were insufferable.
Shit, piss, vomit and needles everywhere. And people even warned me before I came that this is going on there but I didn't believe it.
That's why I decided not to take the job in the end.

>The government refuses to do anything about them

Pretty much this. There are homeless advocate groups that literally fight for peoples' right to sleep and shit on the street. I don't know how anybody can live in CA and not have "get rid of the homeless" at the top of their list.

san francisco is one of the worst places in the country

Yes, well, we used to institutionalize these people since many of them were mentally ill. That was however declared as mean, and we wouldn't want to stigmatize mental illness, so... just let them all out instead and have "community based care" whatever that means. The left is always about allying with the worst people and promising them goodies, power, or social status.

It's only going to get worse when Gavin Newsom runs for Governor.

Attached: 1455557394327.jpg (348x333, 39K)

some good olde english in this one

Attached: file.png (1024x684, 1.21M)

>community based care
Open air insane asylum.

That's what actually happened, yes.

It's kind of sad. I hang out with crazy homeless people sometimes and I get that there are some that you can't really do anything about short of basically locking them up in a very soft prison, which I personally don't really agree with.

But the system as it is just encourages basically gypsy camps of people who don't see anything better to do with themselves.

What normal person is even shitting in public toilets?
Women do not count because I don't consider them normal.

Closing down the funny farms was Reagan.

Just sayin

Some people are just too nonfunctional to take care of themselves.

Reagan implemented block grants or whatever. It was mostly public outrage at poor treatment of people in the funny farms. The solution here is obviously to treat people better in the funny farms, not opt for open air asylums instead, but we went with that instead in keeping with the general pattern of leftism building a coalition of the worst possible people.

>San Francisco
Come the fuck on, Sup Forums. It's not "the homeless", "the junkies", "the loonies", or "the fags", it's the fucking beaners. Yet again, no one on this board ever recognizes the problems with beaners.

Attached: 1401857132037.jpg (500x560, 191K)

Normal people go into mcdonalds or other restaurants. The homeless people area is the same area as the tourist and business areas, so usually pretty easy to find one.

Yep I remember. I'm 44, so this all happened when I was in grade school and middle school in the 80's.

Our community took in a bunch of spaztards from the mental hospital in Salem. We put em up in a group home. I had to walk past them every day on the way home from school haha. They were on some crazy drugs. Drooling and staring at us little kids.

Businesses on Market Street won't let you use the bathroom unless you're a paying customer. Too many drug overdoses

No, Reagan did not close the mental health institutions. In 1981 in his Omnibus Reconciliation Act, he gave block grants to states to deal with it and end federal involvement.

No it's definitely the fuckin hobos

I'm only in my 20s, I just read a bit about the history of it. i've increasingly come to think that sterilization, frontal lobotomies, caning criminals etc. needs to come back in a big way. It's mean I guess but having to walk through designated shitting streets because of some self-righteous politician isn't exactly the height of kindness towards normal people.

Also, Amnesty Ronnie was bad anyway.

Lived in San Francisco for exactly one year and left the day the lease ran out. It's one of the most hypocritical, miserable, liberal places on earth with shitty weather and ugly women. This was ten years ago while the BART smelled like piss and vomit and least street shitting hadn't become en vogue while I was there.

Oh gee I stand corrected, he didn't decree they be abolished. Heavens no. He just decreed that they were on their fuckin own and also fined them, so they literally all closed down and fucking spaztards all started living under bridges and kidnapping little girls and Reagan was like "shit man don't ask me what to do.."

A true prince

On mission street they are, but in general the worst things you see are the homeless.

Gavin Newsom is a major bisexual pedophile scumbag. He fucked his "best friends" wife and gave her lots of city money. If he will do that to his best friend and campaign manager what do you think he will do to you?

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/02/07/gavin-newsom-addresses-his-affair-in-context-of-metoo-era/

It is also well known that Gavin Newsom would go to Saint Ignatius High School (a satanic jesuit high school) and pick up young girls and boys (he loved twink swimmers). The reason Kimberly Gilfoyle (Fox News and former deputy San Francisco District attorney) allegedly got an annulment from him was she caught him with some young boys. Not sure if that is true but that is the rumor going around here in San Francisco.

It is also well known that Gavin Newsom would bring these underage girls to City Hall where he had a private room and ply them with drugs and alcohol and have wild parties there. He also had access to Planned Parenthood to quietly "clean up" any messes that were made.

This entire state is fucked. I hate this state and what it has become. I blame all the satanic assholes that moved here from other places. They have destroyed not only this once great city but this entire state.

I hate the smell of piss and shit, homeless everywhere and if you try to defend yourself YOU are the one that gets harassed by the the DA.

Attached: Gavin Newsom is scum.jpg (353x458, 20K)

The ACLU or some liberal law firm also demanded their release. It was everyone being retarded.

Show me a city in mexico that has an india tier shitting street problem.

They do have some toilets on the streets. Sad!

This is another problem. You can't just let these people use the toilets because you will find a body in there later.

>san francisco is the worst place in the country
fixed that for you pal

Not sure if a beaner or a kike shilling to defend them. Either way, KYS.

Cox for Governor 2018

Dude I'm with you 100%

There's an old timey Jimmy Stewart movie called Harvey. I love it. He has an imaginary friend, a six foot tall invisible rabbit called Harvey. He's rich and his family want his land and money so they're trying to get him committed.

There's literally these cop car ambulances and tough guy nurses whose job is to mob up on a house with some rich doctor guy, doc is like "yep he's crazy" and the "nurse" tackles you, puts you in a straightjacket and Bam you're committed.

Like, this was normalized in the 1950's. It's part of what gave us our golden age.

No trannies.
No gun nuts.
No conspiracy theorists.
No cult leaders.

Normies, as far as the eye could see. By the 1990's, the normies all lived in suburbs, downtown's were infested with freaks, and by today were saturated with freaks and boards like this one have turned the concept of socio-normative psychological behavior into a fucking slur. "normie"

There was a better time in America. My formative was spent watching those years erode.

no, it's the homeless dude

Even if a shill or troll, user clearly lives in SF or has experience because user is right, depite the memeflag

Well the problem is that "normal" behavior is becoming increasingly backwards. Like it's now non-normie here on Sup Forums to want to have kids with a faithful wife (female), meanwhile the rest of the world is obsessed with giving their kids hormones, cucking, etc.

Everything is expensive here. Parking is insane. Traffic sucks and assholes don't know how to drive are all over the place. Scammers are everywhere as well stealing your registration sticker "Ghetto Registration" so you get pulled over for not having your tag and fined. If you have the misfortune of not having the tag and it is more then 6 months (even if you have a record of having paid your registration to the DMV and someone stole your sticker) they will impound your car till you get another sticker. I have had to replace my windows 4 times in the last 2 years. I no longer have tint on my window so the goddamn nigger / mexican cunts that steal stuff can look in and see there is nothing to steal. I sold my nice car and drive a pile of shit because if you have something nice it will get attacked by jealous fucking communist scum.

I am trying to convince my parents to leave this state but until they do I am stuck here. I can't abandon my mom and dad in this hell. That is the only reason I am still here. I would rather scrub toilets and flip burgers in North Dakota then spend another week in this hell.

Don't even get me started about our evil minded politicians. I am laughing that God rekt Ed Lee (former mayor of San Francisco) who put out the "Gaytivity Manger Scene" with two gay people and a rainbow covered "baby Jesus". He thought it was funny. God found it funny to give him a heart attack.

Attached: Pelosi tide pods.jpg (646x518, 151K)

My grandparents had an outhouse until they got old and installed a bathroom in 1965. They did not think it was right to shit in the house.

Attached: Pede Bridge.png (500x224, 191K)

California is not a part of the US. It is from an alternate dimension where the US went full commie.

Those examples you listed at the end aren’t the norm

We do, that's in San Francisco. Easy mistake to make I know, but that isn't America anymore.

I feel like full blown Soviet Marxism-Leninism would be better than what currently goes in San Francisco.

and another anime fapping virgin faggot.

Nah that faggot is right all the street shitting and car and bike theft is the fucking homeless.
Niggers ans spics get popped for selling drugs and driving drunk.

You've convinced me, I agree it is 100% fine to shit in the streets. It's also fine to shoot up and litter the streets with needles.

i dont like spics either user but living in los angeles i've never seen one shitting on the street, most was a mutt pissing on some other spics car who owed him tacos or something

Shitting in the streets is purely hobos and meth addicts, just a natural consequence of liberal policies.

I dunno man.

What if I told you I'm 44, live in a pleasant suburb of Portland, happily married to a good woman who's smart and loyal, that I'm father to three great boys (one in the Army), that I'm a homeowner, that I work a low-end six figure job in the data sciences, that I enjoy barbecuing and microbrewery, that I endorsed Sanders in the mid terms and ultimately voted for Gary Johnson, that I don't particularly like Donald Trump, and that I actively participated in the Shekel Shoah helping remove a major retailer from Gawker's list of clients using my professional connections?

Without fail, someone will eventually accuse me of being a cuckold.

What if I told you my wife is half Hispanic and was raised by a two parent Catholic household, and that this contributes to her loyalty?

Someone else would call me a race traitor and threaten to murder me on some imaginary "day of the rope"

There was a time that little spazzed out freaks like that would have been institutionalized. Today the best we can do is ostracize them from the great possibilities of capitalism because they fail the soft skills assessment.

There's freaks everywhere. It's not explicitly a liberal failing.

I got a brother in law (well had) who held his wife (my sister) at gunpoint for a few hours threatening to murder her then kill himself. He went to jail, now he's out.

Fucker needs to be locked up and medicated. There was a time he would have. Today he's society's problem.

>any square inch of Californian soil
>The Republic of the United States of America
Pick one and only one

The Democratic People's Republic of the United States of America

What's the punishment for street shitting in your theocracy?

I mean, if you want effectively open borders it's up to you, but I'd prefer to not have my hypothetical children growing up in Meximerica, even though it's probably inevitable at this point. Both Sanders and Johnson will give you this. Many of the people on Sup Forums are more than a bit nuts, but a lot of foreigners in the US really need to be sent back.

It wasn’t Reagan, fuckwit. It was advocates for mentally ill rights and a change in focus that started decades before his presidency.

u stupid fuck there was no annulment except in ur meth fueled fantasy world. Newsom & Kim Cum dumpster aka - Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle divorce was finalized in 2006. Kim Guilfoyle got married again months l8tr on May 2006. Kim was 3 months prego at her 2nd wedding, she and her now ex-husband # 2 split up for divorce #2 in 2010' so she could continue her career at Fox sucking shriveled old Fox executives cocks. fyi neck urself

Us country "morons" do meth and have a great time hunting and fishing and racing cars.
City people do meth, go nuts, and shit in the street.

City people are undeniably shit. Great amusement though.

Attached: 1340272386941.gif (470x264, 4M)

>no public restrooms
...b-but muh tax dollers!

The whole state is your public restroom user.

>it wuzn't Teh Ronnie
>it wuz teh ACLU or some librul law firm
Yeah, that's the ticket!

this is not about "open borders", Sherlock

>not about open borders
Confirmed you've never been to beanerfornia

It even has Jews, which don't belong here in the first place.

Fuck off cuck

>SF
You mean the city that's 70% H1B visa holders from poo and chinkland?

did you miss the part where I said "also"

aclu admits they fought for it
aclu.org/other/aclu-history-mental-institutions