Catholic Latino wondering if we can join the white ethnostate in the coming war

Where is the most likely future ethnostate? It seems as if the all of the major strongholds have been infiltrated, with Muslims slamming in by the thousands. Public enemy number one are the democrats and the Semitic people that mascaraed as white people virtue signaling and calling whites the devil. I just don’t see a place, or even a reason to create an ethnostate without a major catastrophe or catalyst. If you choose a place, and quietly organize, the Muslim hordes will enter again, and protected by law. If catholic Hispanics are massively trained, woken up from the sleeping slumber, we will recognize the threat the Semites bring to the whites, and realize WE ARE NEXT. (((They))) are already doing it with Haitians into Chile.

I am planning a canning operation, with a bunker, to continuously get 2 years of canned food rotation, with a seed bank. Books, and engineering documents the basics to get manufacturing going again, and medicine. I feel in my heart there is a planned colossal population drop, that’s why this infiltration and destruction of beliefs, principles, and laws are not even regarded. (((they))) have their home already set out.

Attached: 33B856FB-9A3F-47AC-B139-5AD7A681F0BF.jpg (237x213, 22K)

2/
Hispanics may vote for the destruction by proxy via the democrats, but it is short sighted and not generational. My immigrant parents voted democratic in the beginning but we all vote republican. We are leaving California, and bringing business, engineering experience through me to another state, most likely Missouri.
What I just request at the end of the day, take a look at the names of the men who served through WWI and WWII. A decent amount of those men, and who died on Iwo Jima died FOR AMERICA. What you don’t see are Russian names like Sokolov, Popov, Ivanov, Vasiliev. You don’t see Swedish names like Magnusson, Olsson, and Forsberg.
Americans of Latin lineage will not just be the cannon fodder of previous wars. You see Spanish names serving in those wars. The real enemy are whites that bring the Marxist ideologies that were brought by the Russians and Jews. These people look JUST LIKE YOU.

We ask you not to judge the brown people and exclude them from the future sociopolitical war. The enemy is within, and it’s not the brown Latinos taking farming jobs.

Attached: 634D2096-D922-4BED-AF1B-F64DD15D059B.jpg (615x345, 219K)

You have to go back.

Attached: 5407107D-0FB7-414A-B59A-37D8C2076709.jpg (400x406, 74K)

If you agree to fuck off after the war, sure. Hell, we'll give you California. That shithole can be all yours

No.

And Texas?

I live in Texas, you can have it. It's not so much that Mexicans are ruining it, it's just becoming way too much work to function here as an English speaker. Outside of the insurance company, the hospital, and the police department, no one fucking speaks English. Stopping by a gas station to ask a question? In English? Good fucking luck with that.

It takes time amigo. Their children will be white washed eventually. I care deeply about white people. I love all the stuff you invented and the society you created. It would be an honor to assist in the coming war... it’s the least we can do.

You can’t hide from ICE forever, Julio.

Attached: AE50163F-7784-45EE-B2EB-C333B534E080.jpg (450x300, 53K)

> That depends are you of purely Spanish or other European descent or are you of mixed blood?

youre not white. you will never be white. stop kissing gringo ass. even if they let you fight with them they will just shoot you in the back of the head after the war is over.

So don’t fight along side them? That’s how I feel at this point.

Anglo Catholic here. Yes. No Latino ever called me cracker.

Attached: 1508594202542.jpg (538x453, 18K)

We’ll trade you our liberal cucks for your pasty white Spaniards. Hard working Mexicans can stay, but the Democrats go over the wall.

Which part of Texas, In my part of Houston there are more Vietnamese and Arabs than Hispanics, and English is like the binding language between the three groups in my area (Arabs,Whites, and Asians)

I'm of Native American lineage and will tell you this whitey, after we wipe out the Muslims and Niggers, you'll be next because you don't naturally belong to the America's.

You can have Spiritual allowance to live in the land uncursed and free of demons, such as your marxist liberals, if only you realize that your whole race does not deserve full power over anyone and that you'll live alongside the rest of us as equals, lest you want to be treated as you are in South Africa.

Catholic Castizo here,
I think we need a cap on how much native blood you have, a simple test such as "no mexicans

Southeast, not THAT close to the border, but close enough. Tons of Mexicans here from Piedrasnegras. When I was growing up the town was pretty evenly split between white and Mexican, but now it's just completely over, all the white people moved and the Mexicans kept coming over the border and also didn't stop breeding like rabbits.

Like I said, they're not "ruining" anything since they don't cause any trouble as far as I can tell, but goddamn it, they either speak English poorly or not at all.

But then again, they don't have to learn English, just about everyone speaks Spanish here now.

I'm a non-white white ally here. I will fight for western civ and law and order.

Attached: 1520999425775.jpg (717x1359, 160K)

I was thinking about this.. but why do white people not hold their ground? They should just stay fucking put ffs.

there won't be a war or ethnostate you larping feggit doofus

>a canning operation
yes you can be in charge of putting the shitlibs into 50gal drums of lye

It may be a little off topic but is Spanish cannibalizing the English language a real problem or is it just a mem?

la atrocidad...

We don't have English as an official language at a federal or state level (neither does the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, Canada does, thoguh) and after English, Spanish is the most commonly spoken language in almost all 50 states.

So yes, it's conceivable that we could one day become a country where Spanish is the de facto official language despite the fact that English is the language of law and the economy, much like how in Haiti business is done in French, education is in French, the newspapers are in French, the textbooks are in French, but less than half the population is literate in French, they can only speak Haitian Creole.

We may live to see a day where us white people can't understand the language used in business, education, and the media.

god damn that's a scary thought. I'm glad I live in a third world shithole... kinda

Lol shut up that's not happening I don't know what we'll be speaking in the future but its not a stupid as your idea.

Bro are you some sort of mexican that practices witchcraft?

No.

Attached: 1521168813233.png (667x1000, 1.12M)

America will collapse and balkanize before it ever gets to that point.

>gwinnett light
ya fuckin pussie

There are plenty of countries where the population cannot speak the official language of said country. English is the official language of Papua New Guinea, it's the language of law, education, business, and the media, and maybe only a quarter of the population can actually understand it.

It is entirely possible that Spanish will supplant English as the defacto official language, meaning that it will become the language of government, law, education, and the media despite the fact that a segment of our population is totally illiterate in Spanish.

There was a time when you couldn't function in Ireland as a monolingual English speaker because everyone spoke Gaelic. Now you cannot function as a monolingual Gaelic speaker in Ireland because everyone speaks English now.

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately - I foresee the necessity of Whites and Latinos working together and I have become quite proficient in speaking/reading/writing Spanish in anticipation. Lived in Chicago my entire life and I have good opinions of the Hispanic population; only issue would be illegal immigration.

There is definitely a massive disparity with Hispanics though. On one hand you have very hard working and honest to good people and on the other you have a lot of violence and more "niggerish" tenancies.

I would gladly mix with a light skinned Mexican girl, some of them are exceedingly beautiful and top notch wife material.

Still I believe the U.S is too big of an influence to let this happen without a semblance of protest. I kinda hope so

Meme. In the U.S., family languages are lost by the third generation. Speach past the second generation is garbage.

as a hispanic i agree illegals should gtfo.
and any commie chicano is an enemy.

If you're a Chinese family and you immigrate here and live in an entirely English-speaking neighborhood, your grandchildren probably won't speak Chinese, but will speak English.

If you're a Chinese family and you immigrate here an live in an entirely Chinese ethnic enclave, your grandchildren will speak both Chinese and English and will probably speak English with an accent.