Human meat grown in labs

How does it feel to live in the end times, Sup Forums?
livescience.com/62008-lab-grown-human-meat-grown-cannibalism.html

Attached: 1517720250171.gif (245x150, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/richard-dawkins-mulls-taboo-against-cannibalism-en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh. What's the big deal if it's grown in a lab? I'd eat it.

It's normalization though. Wait until ten years later when the article will be called "I ate my aborted baby. And here's why that's a good thing."

Human flesh is technically inferior to beef or chicken because none of us were bred to be eaten

Attached: illust_53013276_20170822_214559.png (700x668, 383K)

Degenerates such as these should be lynched.

And here's why that's a good thing."

This sentence should be banned from the English language.

>implying it isn't already normalized with all those chinks in Sydney

>muh yuck factor absolutism
Kys

>muh eating human meat becuz le edgy xD
Jew detected.

and atheists support this. surprise surprise. just another notch on the wall counting the evils they will perpetrate and support

Gross.

Attached: IMG_9.jpg (400x400, 100K)

For what reason would you even want too, the closer you are genetically to something the easier it is for diseases, parasites, bacteria you name it to cross over.

As a concept it's a good thing id argue. But in practice, in today's environment expect them to pump the meat with estrogen and cholesterol.

>HUMAN meat
woooooops I missed that part

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/richard-dawkins-mulls-taboo-against-cannibalism-en/

This is why i say atheism is literally satanism, no moral ethic what so ever.

Its already in the food chain people. Its their greatest joke. Keep pushing this narrative kikes and watch what happens.

Attached: 1517895716527.jpg (493x722, 127K)

Because feeding cows to cows worked out so well.

Well there's one prophecy Nostradamus nailed it. This gives me a boost of optimism when it comes to the other predictions (Vesuvius going off, California gets fucked and my personal favorite : WW3)

I don't get why they can't just grow chicken or cow's meat, really?

Why though? If you can grow human mean I have to assume you can grow any kind of meat. Why in the fuck would you set out to feed humans and end up making human for humans to eat?

when you find out the only thing atopping aliens from eati g us is because people have aids and shit

Attached: E56611D2-EF81-4CA6-8B10-51FDFC20933E.jpg (767x431, 44K)

Probably
Best to grow your own and hunt