THE REDDIT AWAKENING

Documentary about white oppression in South Africa is getting upvoted. Everyone please do your part.

DO NOT POST MEMES OR RACISM IN THE COMMENTS

The reddit censors will be looking for the slightest reason to delete this.

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/856hzq/south_africa_a_reversed_apartheid_2018_a/

Attached: Capture.png (1235x695, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/856hzq/south_africa_a_reversed_apartheid_2018_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

Attached: 1498814536138.png (982x998, 456K)

Inb4: "Reverse apartheid is a myth!"

>plebbit

go fuk urself

Attached: 1c2b2d5cf2ce31f2283409618d78a0db.png (995x636, 738K)

on it senpai

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u6[1].jpg (799x800, 193K)

Fuck off back to plebbit. No one cares here

Have a bump

>Schneerson
Holy shit.

reddit is our best hope for redpilling normies

bump leddit has its uses

This

E V E R Y T I M E

White Africans murders are getting mainstream because the Soufh African govt, cut all ties with Israel.

better dead than visit reddit, ya

Attached: wakka.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Reddit Comment:

This kind of bullshit is created with an eye to influence the white trash demographic in the USA.

Victims 'r Us.

I propose watching this play itself out in South Africa as a cautionary note to all the white supremacists in the USA. And yes, they are the majority of white people, and yes, if you leave them to their own devices they will invariably resort to genocide against non-whites.

Make an account and upvote it. You don't even need an e-mail

>redpilling normies
not feasible
also
>normies

>s-stop saying mean things about the genocidists it won't solve anything
reddit will never change. never

Attached: 9iuo.png (928x239, 19K)

>thinks white people care about other white people

and that comment is getting downvoted

keep them coming brothers

Attached: Capture.png (477x166, 40K)

bump

To make sure your vote is counted, navigate manually to the documentaries page.

>reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/856hzq/south_africa_a_reversed_apartheid_2018_a/
bump,

Bump

South Africa severed ties with Israel, so they face the wrath of the Zionists who control & restrict the media

Attached: MULATTO MONGRELS.jpg (1324x1236, 1.01M)

did my part

Attached: 1aa9x4[1].jpg (486x486, 42K)

>all these people actually have plebbit accounts
no wonder this board is absolute shit now. At least you faggots are doing some good. If any of you have false-flag leftist accounts, this would be a good place to leave, "whites deserve this for historic oppression" comments.

Is this the Lauren Southern documentary? She documented the issue well but fuck... I couldn't help but notice she looked like a complete THOT the whole time. Walking into NIG CENTRAL VILLAGE wearing a tight tank top with big milkie titties and short shorts showing those long white (or jew?) legs. She was asking for it lol. She could have worn something more appropriate for the documentary and the weather like the South African women did. But nope, she's just there doing talking points men have been saying for DECADES while looking like a THOT for her viewer base. This is why women shouldn't be in politics. I bet she had no fucking clue what she was doing there or what was going on. Just had to look pretty interviewing poor white people and nigs in shithole country nig central. If she had spent less time on boob, ass, and face shots of her being a TRADTHOT ROASTIE (((RACEMIXING))) SLUT it would have been better. Fuck men need to keep women in line and keep them from talking politics or voting.
Also OP is a white knight faggot cocksucker who likes Lauren Southern and her nig boyfriend.

Shut it down

no this isnt glorified camwhore bullshit. this is legit concern for white lives

Bump
Sup Forums shall save the White race
check my trips

Attached: 1513066233795.png (572x567, 226K)

>I couldn't help but notice she looked like a complete THOT
kek, you don't say? This is actually a Sven who's not a cuck, surprisingly enough.

Attached: alt-lite takes on SA.png (757x862, 176K)

way ahead of you

Attached: Capture.png (918x134, 11K)

inb4 r/AHS shuts it down

This. She didn't even know what anarcho-communism was in one molyneux appearance. Dumb cunt was covering antifa and didn't even know what their ideology was. Pisses me off so fucking much.

Godspeed

>Something worse is happening, so that makes this invalid!

Lol this is just funny now

She's a woman you fucking sperg, what do you expect.

We still need women there to help though, she's somewhat helping the cause even if she's a bit retarded here and there.

We need all the help we can get at this fucking point.

>POST MEMES OR RACISM IN THE COMMENTS
If you say so...

Attached: 1520347935081.png (499x573, 478K)

This is a worthy cause! Let's wake up some normies

bump

>Theriechstuff 23 points an hour ago

You fucking retard autists... Can't even make a normal username that doesn't draw attention.

this is the problem with kekistani retards and why we are so easy to strawman

Attached: AF50DCFE-4CE4-44B0-A0E6-6251A7BFB19C.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

Who fucking cared redditors don't read usernames unless they're arguing with someone

Attached: shut up globalist.png (211x288, 90K)

because the libcuck media can silence valid criticism by calling it nazi. you are doing exactly what (((they))) want you to do

He thinks that's clever too. I mean, he meant the right stuff!!! GENIUS!!

I'm impressed the comments pointing out anti white racism and rhetoric for being hypocritical aren't [deleted] or (comment below threshold). Plebbitors are witnessing a glitch in the matrix, well done OP.

Attached: dog3.jpg (625x415, 160K)

the libcucks are downvoting it. keep up the assault

Attached: the-paris-of-the-revolution-storming-the-bastille-tour-sHw7QabZnL[1].jpg (600x400, 57K)

i have noticed a few subtle redpills not being censored lately

Also
>trying to redpill reddit
This is like handing out copies of Mein Kampf in a synagogue

oy vey

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

There are lots of /our guys/ on reddit but their subreddits get banned
Also it's better to try and fail then not try at all

Attached: EricSwitch.png (800x642, 415K)

R/documentary is pretty based

Attached: nazoy.jpg (604x403, 58K)

>blacks kill each other in record numbers
>blacks kill whites in record numbers
>blacks are the most oppressed group

we have to do normie outreach. circle jerking on this board accomplishes nothing

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u5[1].png (375x360, 80K)

>its a good thing if you fail just keep failing thats how you win

Kinda funny tho

what do you think he ment by "current definitions popping up will not stand"

YES.

>"Haha don't even try to reach your goal because there's no way you win fucking idiot"

It's impossible to argue with people that simply don't even recognise biological differences between races.

These people will talk about climate change all fucking day and won't ever even dare utter a word about racial differences.

Why even fucking bother , it's a waste of time.

posting the reddit link here was a mistake

now a bunch of autists are going to sperg out and try to go full 1488 and get the submission deleted

oh please. There is only one solution to the normie problem and everyone knows it.

Attached: 679567895678.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Because you expose lurkers to a different point of view and sow the seeds in their minds.

Just upvote it.

Yes actually. If you keep trying and trying and trying eventually you just might not fail, and then you win.

t. mgtow

Happy people :)

make africa great again
pic related

Attached: shaka.jpg (855x1125, 140K)

why doesn't the alt-right do something about this and help the white south africans?!

Why even make an argument when it just be dismissed by calling someone a virgin?

I'm sure this will be as successful as the plebbit bernie campaign and net neutrality.

Match me bros, we'll get them white volk home!

>post a mixed baby that does have blue eyes

If anyone knew what we were doing the UN might get involved.

NOBODY SPERG OUT
Post relevent links if need be in a calm manner.

>give them enough rope they will hang themselves

Also what were you doing on redit in the first place YA FAGGGGGG

Attached: Go Away.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>I couldn't help but notice she looked like a complete THOT the whole time. Walking into NIG CENTRAL VILLAGE wearing a tight tank top with big milkie titties and short shorts
Haha, yeah what a dumb bitch. Link to documentary so I can judge for myself?

How is that MGTOW?

I'm alt right , i just think it's a waste of time talking to millenial spastics on reddit.

I've tried before and they just ignore everything you say , call you a racist and then ignore your points.

>circle jerking on this board accomplishes nothing
I disagree. A lot of retards always tell someone about out sekritklub, thus bringing the board quality down. Then hardly anyone with redeemable qualities has the will to stay and improve while everyone else posts in nigger/soyboy hate thread #666666666666666666666 thinking that's somehow good enough.

because its a shitty blackpill defeatist attitude

Yuri Bezmenov is not just a meme, people are truly 200% demoralized.

>Show pic related to normie who claims blacks were persecuted in South Africa.
>Point out the fact that the black population grew at an incredible rate. Asking how it could be possible if they were persecuted.
>Get a blank stare and then "but apartheid!"
>Explain that for whites to keep the standard of living up for everyone, they need to stay in power. After all they pay most if not all of the taxes, allowing for that same black population to flourish and grow.
>Get another blank stare "But that's racist"
>Maybe it is, but what's better... equality or starvation? Making a parallel to Zimbabwe.
>Another fluoride stare, "South Africa is different, it's a lot better than Zimbabwe they would not starve, equality is the right thing"
>Ask if they agree that whites should be thrown off their land without compensation, and treated like animals by the racist party in power?
>"Yeah they deserve it for stealing the land, it's just the return of the pendulum."
>Point the fact again that they pay all of the taxes, do most of the work, grow all the food and built everything.
>"Blacks can do it too"

I give up.

Attached: SouthAfrica.jpg (661x798, 145K)

This. Don't forget that a lot of people now fully redpilled originally saw a comment on reddit that triggered them to go on the_donald and then Sup Forums

if you wanted the comments to stay casual then you should have never posted this on Sup Forums

>is this fucking dense

>but.. but... whites can't possibly be discriminated against.

Jesus. Leaves are too far gone. Get out while you can.

Attached: faa.png (1090x1087, 312K)

That was an EPIC response. I'm kekkin

SWEDEN NO

Great documentary, watching now. So far two stories of cold blooded executions of white fathers in front of their families. Fuck these niggers.

wtf is AHS?

Not bad, but i do prefer Wakandans if I do say so myself

It's not about the leaf, if anything your college population is further down the abyss.

He's arguing for our talking points, retard.

Also, it leafs not leaves

More power to you for trying. It will work right up until... and it's gone.

Attached: who_run_reddittown.png (820x660, 135K)

>it is unacceptable to hate a person based on just the color of their skin
I agree with this.

Fair enough