Black Clover

Why the fuck is this shit allowed to exist? This is the most uninspired piece of shit I've ever read in my life. Seriously. It's like the gay test-tube baby of Naruto and Fairy Tail.

Asta:
>needs to be nerfed from birth so he wont be too OP for the rest of the world
>has a childhood friend that aknowledges him for his strength
>kid has fucking gains while nobody else in his universe has muscle without using magic
>loyal nigga that just wants to make the nun happy (thot slayer)
>has hokage magic king send him on top missions
> royal faggots shit their pants in front of him bc he destroys their delusions
>gets royal bitches and makes the avatar of fucking wind jealous
>has both arms destroyed so he fights with mouth instead of crying like deku

Naruto:
>born with OP infinite energy powers; still gets shitted on till he gets blessed w/ jesus powers
>gets cucked by his "friend" so he resorts to marrying his autistic stalker
>has to talk no jutsu his way into defeating villains stronger than him, fucking pussy
>gets dream fulfilled, becomes a fucking jobber

Black Clover is great. Honestly wish I was shilling, but this is fact.

Once Bleach got a pass, we gave up on standards. At least the backgrounds in this manga are pretty.

You forgot that Asta also grows into a more wiser man as the series goes on.

Because Jump is trying to get more little kids AAAAAAAAAAAAAAS readers.

I probably would've loved it if I was a 6-year-old boy in Japan. But alas I am not. So I do not like it at AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL.

Sure there are better things that could be running in its slot, but it has its place and there's no point in having emotional stock in it if you don't like it.

Better than Deku crying and Emma being stupid

It is the best shonen ever, get with the program.

No one cares, Patreak.

Your life is an uninspired piece of shit, but nobody cares about that
Why do you even care about this manga that is published at the other side of the world

FPBP

Unironically this. Asta just needs to mature mentally and its game.

>why do you even care
You relaize you're asking this question in a board dedicated to jap shit, right? Why do you care about other people's interests in the first place?
You're an insecure little fucking faggot and you should probably try to find somehting or someone that takes you away from being the sad, little man you are.

Just realized your reply was for OP. Sorry bout that, I'm honestly a fucking idiot.

It will always live in BHA's shadow just like Bleach and Naruto lived in One Peice's shadow.

I think the source material and even the production values of the tv serie are great, but somehow they just failed it and it strikes as yber cringy and awkward. Kinda same as with kings avatar = /

Coming from the cum-dripping mouth of someone who obviously has not read either series.
BHA has become progressively worse due to its terrible pacing, especially in its current arc. All Might still isnt fucking dead and it feels as if the manga doesnt even know where it wants to take itself.

Meanwhile Black Clover doesnt waste any time quickly going to the next part of the story as soon as the previous arc resolves. Everything in Black Clover is also objectively better.

>Meanwhile Black Clover doesnt waste any time quickly going to the next part of the story as soon as the previous arc resolves.
Talking just manga here right? Because the anime adaptation does nothing but waste time.

In the manga's case, yes. I dont watch the anime because I personally cant deal with the fucking screeching.

In the books, the heroes will defeat a villain or finish exploring a dungeon and there will be a very brief timeskip that leads right into the next chapter

That was the biggest strength of early BnHA too. The fast pacing.

I kinda like that shonen does that now.

>objectively better
bnha quickly turned to shit when it became clear that it'd fall prey to every flaw that characterises shounen in general
black clover's pacing is good, but its a shame its so uninspired and horrifyingly mediocre

It's the mango mag way. They always bombard reader with cool shit early because they're afraid of getting canned. And when they get established, drag shit out mercilessly.
Look at Bleach, look at Nardo, look at BNHA.

>List the qualities of Asta vs the faults of Naruto
>Think this makes a good Comparison
Also what you listed about Asta makes him really look like a cliche hot blooded underdog nekketsu protagonist.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And both of them are more interesting and refreshing than Asta.

>look at BNHA
I don't think BNHA reached that stage yet or at least nothing like how Bleach and Naruto dragged stuff out.

>i haven't read either bleach nor naruto
they only began dragging it out in the latter halves. bnha is on its 4th actual arc and its already slow as hell.

The current arc is several times long than all other arcs.

I'm interested in Black Clover as Im bored.

Is it at least better than Fairy Tale?
What are its major flaws?

This is the guy who is loud as fuck right? It's unwatchable without sound mutted

Anime is shit. Just read it. It gets really good.

Deku is just as cliche as Asta. Emma is also a walking cliche.

Which is especially annoying considering it's almost a filler arc with most of the major characters absent.

>Deku
>interesting

The stuff that is there isn't bad I just wish it would be faster and maybe a few less flashbacks.

No, that's just because you read it all in one go and got caught up

One fucking Piece is the most dragged out manga of all time and i don't see you faggots complaining

Problably because you haven't caught up with that yet, speedreader

>i wanna be hero
>become hero
>nardo didn't train
anyone here will tell you the first seasons of naruto are good

>The virgin Deku: cries most of the time over little stuff, looks up to bully and still calls him by affectionate nickname back when they were friends, lame rabbit hood mask, clown shoes, can't talk to girls all to well

The chad Asta: big muscles from years of training, screams loudly and doesn't give a fuck, can talk to women, has a harem, cool headband

Protip. Its for children and early teens. If you're over that phase of life, stop trying to enjoy shows whose main purpose is to show the passions of youth.

TL;DR once you're fully out of the teen phase (19), your taste changes over the years as you age/gain experience of life/mature.

The shows haven't gone worse, they've always been at same state. You've changed, you've grown.

The other arcs had less than 30 chapters you fucking faggot

It's very easy to spot who is new to manga here

>The other arcs had less than 30 chapters you fucking faggot
So you are agreeing with me?

>anyone here will tell you the first seasons of naruto are good
Trying to pass Naruto off as an underdog was retarded from the get go considering he was born with infinite mana on top of possessing a monster spirit that powers him up when plot demands it.

>one arc is a little bit longer
>waah waaa waaa

I honestly doubt you read DBZ, naruto, bleach, or literally anything else since any fucking mangoo will have arcs longer than that.

(OP)
ASTA:
>NEEDS TO BE NERFED FROM BIRTH SO HE WONT BE TOO OP FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
>HAS A CHILDHOOD FRIEND THAT AKNOWLEDGES HIM FOR HIS STRENGTH
>KID HAS FUCKING GAINS WHILE NOBODY ELSE IN HIS UNIVERSE HAS MUSCLE WITHOUT USING MAGIC
>LOYAL NIGGA THAT JUST WANTS TO MAKE THE NUN HAPPY (THOT SLAYER)
>HAS HOKAGE MAGIC KING SEND HIM ON TOP MISSIONS
> ROYAL FAGGOTS SHIT THEIR PANTS IN FRONT OF HIM BC HE DESTROYS THEIR DELUSIONS
>GETS ROYAL BITCHES AND MAKES THE AVATAR OF FUCKING WIND JEALOUS
>HAS BOTH ARMS DESTROYED SO HE FIGHTS WITH MOUTH INSTEAD OF CRYING LIKE DEKU

NARUTO:
>BORN WITH OP INFINITE ENERGY POWERS; STILL GETS SHITTED ON TILL HE GETS BLESSED W/ JESUS POWERS
>GETS KEKED BY HIS "FRIEND" SO HE RESORTS TO MARRYING HIS AUTISTIC STALKER
>HAS TO TALK NO JUTSU HIS WAY INTO DEFEATING VILLAINS STRONGER THAN HIM, FUCKING PUSSY
>GETS DREAM FULFILLED, BECOMES A FUCKING JOBBER

BLACK CLOVER IS GREAT. HONESTLY WISH I WAS SHILLING, BUT THIS IS FACT.

I was just comparing early BnHA and the current arc.
That was all we were talking about. The biggest strength is the fast pacing. Once that is gone all you have left is generic superhero shonen.

>has both arms destroyed so he fights with mouth instead of crying like deku
Funny thing is, Deku does pretty much the same at one point

>2000x3223
O SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGG

But still can't stop crying to save his life like his fat mom. No wonder his dad left them.

The anime also turns one chapter into 3 episodes

>bnha quickly turned to shit when it became clear that it'd fall prey to every flaw that characterises shounen in general
Nope. And I doubt you can explain why
>BCs pacing is good
Fast pacing=/=good pacing

>filler arc
Sup retard

>The biggest strength is the fast pacing
People kept complaining how rushed the pacing in the beginning was and how Hori kept skipping fights and not giving enough time for the cast to develop.

Both Eri's and Nighteye's quirks have so much potential to ruin the fucking world building.
>no baku
>no all might
>no todoroki
>no shigiraki
So many major players are sitting this one out. And most of the consequences will likely be undone so it will be like nothing happened.

Sup shill.

I would like Deku more if he would stop fucking crying. I tried to like Naruto but he was nothing but a Sasuke boot licker.

>flaws of bnha
you mean its shoddily put together main character with little room for character development making it seem stale as fuck? how about its retardedly large cast of characters, half of which are just tossed to the side despite being infinitely more interesting than the main character. ooh, how about the part where we rehash
>this will damage me if i use it
>no long lasting consequences ever though
i could go on for days but you will probably ignore and respond with some half assed statement like
>bait
or something.
>fast pacing =/= good pacing
when the fuck did i say black clover's pacing was fast. i said it was good. at no point did i even mention black clover's pacing being fast, even though it is.
also
>30 chapters
>no meaningful plot progression
>this is somehow good pacing

>People kept complaining how rushed the pacing in the beginning was
They were stupid then. Or maybe they got used to incredibly slow manga pacing and it seemed too fast to them.

Oh this fucking faggot again.
Never mind this thread then.
Now he is ruining Black Clover discussion too.

>no argument

This.

>several times long
>UA arc - 20 chapters
>Sports Festival - 23 chapters
>Stain arc - 15 chapters
>Final Exam - 15 chapters
>Hideout Raid - 19 chapters
>License Exam - 18 chapters
>Internship - 30+ chapters

we are already at 40+ actually for the internship.

Why was Deku such a worthless faggot holy shit.

And yet I like it better than I did Naruto or Fairy Tail. Strange turn of events.

You do realize there's a character who can create black holes right?

It's not that bad stfu

>we are already at 40+ actually for the internship
Nope. Internship arc starred at 125. Were 33 chapters in

So Overhaul introduction is still part of the license exam?

I actually really like the crying. I don't really know why. Probably the way it's drawn.

>They were stupid then.
No youre just stupid for thinking that the pacing was good back then

>stfu
Back to Sup Forums to be honest with you family.

>nearly twice as long as the longest arc up til now
>no All Might, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Shigaraki etc
>literally who villain who probably won't appear again after the arc is done
>literally who mooks when you already had recognizable villain characters to use
>literally who senpai character who got introduced and shafted into irrelevancy in the same arc
>literally who damses in distress with ridiculously broken ability, who probably won't appear again after the arc is done
>powercrept the quirks
>O MY REWIND QUIRK

I like Black clover for it's secondary characters. Thankfully story isn't focused on aaaasta after first arc.

Shigaraki was in this arc as well as All Might.

They are not major players and they don't really play a role.

Yes.
Asta's screaming in the irst 2 epsvare waaybtoo much and the plot isnt so original.

Lots of the vomplaints about the plot are ppls whose first shonens were naruto/bleach/fte tc

So Bakugou's fight is part of the intern arc?

Even Asta and Yuno aren't that bad. Asta has some great moments with Yami, especially around nobles. Yuno's a little bit bland, but still fits well with the rest

>They are not major players
Are you fucking serious?
>and they don't really play a role.
Shiggy is the main reason why OH plan is turning to shit

>20 panel total cameos
>major player
he plays a big role ""plotwise"" because the story demands for it. he doesn't have an actual active role in the arc itself because he barely does anything.
of course i wouldn't expect a tard like you to understand storywriting though.

The thing that gets me is the naming of the magic and how they have to always go about expressing the names of their power and shit before they actually use it...And yeah, "NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGIC!" How the fuck is that allowed?

Don't even get me started on the screaming.

Here's how you defeat this argument folks
>What would have been the point?

He's not shoddily put together at all and it really does seem like other autist hate him. The cast is not that big and this arc has soley been done to develop the extended cast.
???

BC doesnt have good pacing

So you don't even read the manga your shitposting

There is no way he doesn't read it. He is fucking obsessed with it.
He will claim he has dropped it but then will argue about the most recent chapter.

>he plays a big role ""plotwise"" because the story demands for it.
That doesn't make sense.
>he doesn't have an actual active role in the arc itself because he barely does anything.
And this us also wrong too. Please continue Herorager your autism is always fun to witness

>they're giving me a name
how can shigaraki be a major player in the arc if he only shows up like 3 times?

>what is shoot style

>You can't be a major player in the arc unless you're always given focused
You're a fucking idiot Herorager

Why do people keep saying this arc is dragging on when shit is literally 100% happening right now. I mean if it was boring I'd understand but it's not

>happening right now.
It took a fucking while to get there though. And even when it is happening it is interspliced with god damn fucking flashbacks.

I mean sure but I don't see it as a problem, I like flashbacks.

>what would have been the point
>if there's no point why apply?
this argument has been done to death and none of you ever reply with an actual reasoned answer.

>not shoddily put together
he flip flops from being determined to being undetermined, confident to a sperg, a crybaby to a badass mouthing one-liners. his character has fuck all consistency and if he's not shoddily put together then he's just poorly written/characterised.

>the cast is not big
the cast, not including random heroes that are lightly touched upon, is upwards of 30 characters. this new arc added another like 5, while only even including something like 10 characters. that's close to 20 characters that are just given no focus at all. for all the focus on this being 'my hero academia (hint. school life)' we see very little in the way of actual school life.
>this one page told us there will be long lasting consequences if he uses his ability despite showing repeatedly that he can just circumvent this drawback by the magical power of using your legs
if you don't understand how this is poor writing you're just dumb and i won't even give you any more (you)s.
a villain was introduced for the sake of the arc and when all is said and done he will most likely have no lasting influence upon the series, and definitely less than if they pushed the plot using the 30+ chapters this arc currently has instead.
>inb4 no rebuttal

Its kinda lazy to not set up stuff properly and only throw the motivation of the villain at us mid fight.
Just imagine if we got these flashbacks several chapters earlier and now the payoff.

How can you be a major player in an arc if you literally don't participate in said arc?

Trying to pass of Deku as the underdog was retarded from the get go when he was given one of the strongest quirk in their universe just from doing a generic training.

>given
Big difference right there. He earned it. Even with a workout which I think is actually a good lesson.

do you give the winning numbers in to the lottery after collecting the prize?

except it was basically guaranteed and his training was simple as hell just time consuming. You've got to be a retard not to accept it.

This is barely a BC thread.
>not reading the manga.

He got a personal training and a plan specifically designed for him but that is not easy. I don't think you could do it.

>lottery
Are we still talking about the same thing?

does every quirkless kid in the nation get a chance encounter to save someone in front of all might?