Weed's not addictive you retard!

>weed's not addictive you retard!
>btw I smoke weed every day
>btw I smoke weed before class and work
>btw I barely even get high anymore I just feel normal when I smoke weed
>btw all my friends smoke weed and the only thing we do together is smoke weed
>btw if someone says they're against weed use I find myself getting angry and defensive
>btw when I'm out of weed I scrape crumbs of filthy resin from my bong and smoke that

Potheads actually believe this with a straight face. At least heroin junkies know that their drug is addictive and a problem. Potheads seem worse to me.

>yeah b-but I arbitrarily define addiction as phyiscal dependency which means I'm not addicted!
Potheads are so stoned that they don't believe gambling addicts exist baka

Attached: 3ae49df5ad2ffc3a1edf46f07903cee7.jpg (2500x2500, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/content/health-pubs-drug-cannab2-ch52.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm reading this high as fuck. Then I have to go out tonight and drink green beer.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 993c6eda1a0b629d73adafc02857d1e7--marijuana-memes-weed-memes.jpg (736x791, 77K)

What's a lethal dose of gambling? Can you be addicted to that?

>1 in 11
>worthwhile to make a liar whiner kike thread pharmaceutical bitch
weed is in bible. weed is in everybody's bodies

Russian roulette?

how is alaska? i wanna live there

>1500 pounds

i'm just curious where this number comes from, last I checked weed has no LD50 so I was under then impression that it was impossible to overdose on it at all

Attached: 1495069660666.jpg (499x499, 78K)

It can't be 13 shots. I've had way more shots.

Attached: 335.jpg (394x495, 41K)

All at one time?

Alcohol is much more addictive and damaging. When I smoke weed I quietly sit in my room listening to music on my headphones. When I drink I act like a fool.

Try drinking tequila in the morning it’s not as rough later that night I’ve calmed way down since I quit smoking cocaine

And heroin's more addictive than cocaine, doesn't make coke less addictive.

Maybe learn to enjoy sitting in your room without weed? Better yet, without weed, maybe you wouldn't be sitting in your room all alone.

Weed can be physically addictive though. Cannabis interacts with the endocannabinoid system, when you introduce the compounds from weed at a high dosage constantly your body stop producing certain chemicals. If you have ever met someone who smokes legit everyday and they quit cold turkey most of the time their homeostasis is thrown of balance. This why people who quit can get night sweats, irregularities in their body temp, and some people end up vomiting for about a day. After about 3-5 days the body starts producing the endocannabanoids again.

The result of not paying back the loanshark

Mosquitoes, meth, 600$ gallon of milk, murders/suicide, non white, etc.

Attached: IMG_0248.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

I was a pothead in college and this is spot on.

I actually started smoking again after college and became a daily user again. Stopped getting high as much. Realized I had a problem. Thankfully I was able to quit cold turkey, so there’s that.

But weed can definitely become “psychologically” addictive. And weed “culture” is fucking stupid.

Pot makes you gay, fact.

I'll do whatever I want, legal or not, and 0you'll suck dick.
I don't care what is addictive.
I don't care what is killing children.
I don't care what is immoral.
The devil is my guide to getting shit done.

Attached: 1519003539535.jpg (480x480, 39K)

wow nevermind then

You know this from personal experience?

Just found this
" Because of the large effective to lethal dose ratio in humans (probably in excess of 1:1000 in non-tolerant users) the risk of experiencing severe toxic effects of cannabis is limited by the aversive psychotropic effects of high doses, which usually lead to cessation of use before the onset of dangerous physical consequences."

health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/content/health-pubs-drug-cannab2-ch52.htm

>btw I play video games every day
>btw I play video games before class and work
>btw I barely even have fun anymore, I just feel normal when I play video games
>BTW all my friends play video games and the only thing we do together is play video games
>btw if someone says they're against video game use, I find myself getting angry and defensive
>btw when not home, I play P2W games on my cellphone

There's a difference between physical addiction and psychological addiction, stupid nigger.

I personally have finished a 750ml bottle of merlot and a 750ml bottle of jack within a few hours. How many shots would that be? Blacked out and apparently fucked up my face but it healed well

>gambling addiction is never a problem because it's not physical addiction

No one said physical withdrawal you dumb stinky addict. It's addictive, it affects your life negatively whether or not withdrawal gives you seizures.

I quit weed cold turkey very easily after smoking it every day for like 3 or 4 years. All I needed was the desire to stop, which most people don't have because weed is pretty good.
Why would anyone quit something they enjoy just because?

Are you a fat fuck Irishman?

Yes, 13 shots is like less than 700ml. All the people I know that died from binge-drinking contest had to drink a lot more, for example 51 shots in 2 minutes. 13 shots is the baby's first drink.

All inebriating substances are degenerate. Shows you are weak.

>it affects your life negatively whether or not withdrawal gives you seizures.
It's funny how you say this as if it's true.

Attached: weed2.jpg (1600x1200, 609K)

You're being redundant, brainlet. Everything can be psychologically addictive. Literally nobody argues against that, not even pot smokers. The point is, a lot of you stupid retards claim marijuana is PHYSICALLY addictive. That's what pot smokers argue against.

They're playing with the words and twisting the meaning. The one in eleven will become addicted to pharma drugs such as opioids regardless on whether or not that person smoked weed. They're making a big stretch and misrepresenting information.
They're hoping you wouldn't notice.

Attached: 2F5B_4F60DC38.jpg (998x746, 109K)

>Potheads are so stoned that they don't believe gambling addicts exist baka
Your shitposting addiction convinced me.

7 or 8 in the wine
17ish in the jack

>weak
And yet I'd knock you the fuck out

Not only is it not addictive or toxic, it is beneficial, as long as it has no additives and you don't smoke it. If you smoke it, it damages your lungs.

I smoke weed so regularly it barely effects me anymore. It does help me recover from workouts though.

Same here smoked for 20 years. My work started randoming people. I quit cold turkey been 7 months. Easy peezy

Sooooooooo how many people do you know that died in drinking contests? I gotta visit you guys ASAP I’ll just hang out with the contestants gf s and plant seeds here and there encourage the shit out of them as they die while I’m smoking weed wih my cock in his lady

whatever your position on the topic is, no doubt stoner culture is absolutely degenerate.

Have to be 18 to post here

I have a friend who exactly like this, exept he scraped the weed crumbs from his desk instead of out a bong.he refuses to stop.

Whatever nigger

Attached: r6tcj.jpg (398x377, 19K)

If weed users weren't so autistic i wouldn't care. However they're always going on about how HIGH and LAZY they are.

They don't want you guys becoming Pro Material.
They don't want you guys making the Big Bucks.

Attached: 87878787854545454788554.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>fails out of school
>gets used to a dead end job
>spends $100-300 weekly to maintain steady supply
>HEH POT ISNT ADDICTIVE

Attached: 1301347768361.jpg (624x448, 23K)

Same here.
I decided one day I wanted a better job, and just quit. A few sleepless nights, but that was it. Nicotine took longer to quit, and had way more withdrawals. It’s legal, and worse for you also.
Every time I see these threads I just laugh. OP is such a no fun homosex. He’s just mad because everyone ditched him to go to a St Patty’s party and left him at home for being no fun.

>one in eleven
Pretty sure that's less than addiction rate for cough medicine.

Attached: SGDR (21).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

>13 shots is the baby's first drink.
fuck milk and get booze

psychedelics will drown out the Illuminati
screencap this post

Attached: eyeswideopen.jpg (517x508, 204K)

ow

the hero we all need

>everyone who smokes is the same
people with your type of brain make me kek. lump em all together op. gj faggot.

Attached: huffingman.jpg (600x656, 71K)

It's not addictive to the vast majority of people. Personally I have never experienced any ill effects during the numerous times I've ceased use nor felt a strong need for it, at most I've just wanted some to add to the atmosphere

I'm not sure I would blame the weed right away. It just may be possible he had to come up with any excuse on the spot when he was caught balls deep in a donkey.

Every stoner I've ever met was a bum who was content with mediocrity. They simply just existed and lacked any kind of ambition.

Attached: 1520859567594.gif (750x228, 61K)

lol this pretty much. eat my cock op

Attached: 1502640823839.png (500x382, 237K)

>My friends were losers
The post.

Attached: 78565746245575367426.png (521x292, 305K)

Attached: tlWPWir.jpg (985x600, 182K)

funny. one of my best friends is a financial analyst for wells fargo making six figures already. I guess you just knew some bums.

Attached: 1395806687636.jpg (452x608, 42K)

Oh yeah, I was one too until I realized it.

Attached: 1520858040987.gif (523x211, 46K)

Ur a gay little kid lol

>I am a triple doctor in Maths and I smoke weed daily after performing open heart surgery in my evening 20000 miles jog. HOW DARE U TELL ME HOW 2 LIVE MY LYF?
Every weed thread ever.

she will be like 420 omg

>Every stoner I've ever met was a bum who was content with mediocrity.
would you say the same for those who like shrooms?

>was a stinky br poster
ay

Attached: 1435113184806.jpg (848x892, 146K)

just mellow and probably stay in touch with people.

>6 liters of water

I guess I should die EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

The price in increased police power is not worth the drug war. Human beings must be able to control what they put in their bodies. Being for drug war may be against degenerancy, but it is also for greater, more invasive police power. Like the "war on terror" it is merely a predicate for more state control over the individual in the name of making him "safe." Instead of being against legalization of drugs, be for support for churches, and other kinds of moral strengthening organizations, not for more state power.

Attached: vp5qeg-l-610x610-swimwear-bikini-black+bikini-blonde+hair.jpg (343x610, 49K)

Good thing your loser friends and yourself aren't an accurate representation of adults with self control.
You blame weed for you being a loser when you were younger?

Attached: 5676754644688.png (858x617, 571K)

>And yet I'd knock you the fuck out

Has to resort to attacking and wanting to do harm.
Prove you are weak mentally, typical of a degenerate inebriate.

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

why do you post the same pic?

Also it makes sense that the satanic elite and kikes are legalizing this shit it makes people complacent lazy and stupid. Much less likely to fight the power.

I quit smoking not that long ago and it has permanently affected my brain from years of use. It ruined my prospects for a normal life as a child since all I wanted to do was say fuck my parents and get high from age twelve.

I'd have grown up much sooner if it wasn't for pot, it's way worse than people think.

I agree, I remember when I was out of weed and cleaned my house to get high, I thought it was okay because it makes me happy and didn't really effect anyone but clearly it's an addiction ~~

I agree
>alcohol is way more dangerous than weed bro
I'm no doctor but I've used both a lot and weed is definitely way more potent.

This is true, smoked weed before and almost caught the gay. never again.

as you post an image rife with satanic symbollism. The 666 hand gesture baphomet.

This is low quality bait

>13 shots
>lethal
Guys I've personally died over 20 times.

There are people who chug bottles of everclear for challenges / bragging rights. OPs pic is severely inaccurate but most weed arguments are poorly made anyway

you work for the railroad?

>Smoke weed daily
>Have tried over 20 drugs ranging from LSD to cocaine, most of them as a teen
>Have 4.0 GPA as a biochem major
>Keep getting told that drugs are bad for me
>Keep learning why they are bad for me
>Don't see it affecting me

Attached: 20170922_202810.jpg (2560x1440, 970K)

i cri everi time

6-8 trys max

Attached: rare bread.jpg (798x668, 38K)

I was wondering why he posts same pic as well

No up in the oilsands. Not gambling a job that unmade 180k last year on for a little weed. I am gonna smoke on myb6vweek vacation though

ive never meet a pot smoker that ever quit and they always use shit excuses for it too

>muh anxiety
>muh insomnia
>i can't eat
>muh body pain

I wouldn't be surprised if they shilled for pot as well. It's a great tool to get people to be worthless, complacent and lazy.

I will have to say though that the group of kids I hung out with that were the biggest pot heads were the ones that could see through the bullshit and find the truth. I instigated it by speaking about nine eleven for two hours one time, but they were smart in one of the most important ways possible.

It's not like they'll ever do anything about it, but there's that. One did go on to become a teacher he was that passionate about spreading the truth, he believed that you had to have credentials for people to believe you. He'll get killed if he gets anywhere with it, that's a guarantee.

>tfw the first 3 are legitimate problems when I try to quit
What can I do Sup Forums?

Pot is physically addictive. There is no question about that. And it should be illegal. All non-degenerates agree about that.

>dude weed is healthier than legal drugs bro
>*COUGHING FIT*
>dude cigarettes and alcohol are worse
>*inhales tar and burnt particles*
>it's medicinal bro, it makes me productive and work harder
>*sleeps 15 hours a day*

That's not good

its bullshit, just the same as how Australians say they are full

This

Literally wait two days

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-102521.jpg (1440x1027, 477K)

Can you tell me a good place/company to work for in the US that does this?

The railroads in america just started doing randoms last year with a zero tolerance policy if you aren't union. You get fired on the first offense. I work for one of the lowest paying railroad in the country. I got paid fourteen dollars an hour last year and made fifty grand. They work you to death but you still live in poverty. I took home thirty after railroad retirement and taxes.

>dying is the worst thing that can happen to a man
fuck off

Attached: 1500420808086.png (248x459, 249K)

I share simalar views. Where as it is not the worst thing in the world to use (in moderation I feel it would be the best of all mknd altering substances) I do believe most people who use weed day in and day out will find that though their life may not be destroyed as much as an alcoholic, gambling addict or opioid addict, weed use in excess will keep you from excelling in a way you could if you didn't use it. Some people are ok with that, but to say it is harmless or justify it not being addictive and citing the lack of physical addiction is naive. One could propose it is worse in that aspect because the heavy user is in a state of denial and psychological addiction that is hidden from them becajse their life isn't as negatively impacted as other addicts. For some, that is an ok reality. For me it was not and coming to pol and realizing my degenerate behavior was wrong helped me quit and begin striving for a better quality life. Again, some are ok with mediocracy, I just wasn't anymore.

>needs weed
>self control
Huh, i see