Rich people killing themselves to achieve "immortality"

We need to meme this trick all the rich people into suicide.

Attached: IMG_3100.jpg (862x1024, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eEep67akIn4
youtube.com/watch?v=7HjPxHToVko
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=RHg_cuf9tTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck

Can you imagine being revived in a vat, simply for experimentation?

Stuck in your mind with no senses, no sight, smell, feeling or sensation... just the lonely darkness inside.

All you feel are electrical impulses flash by as scientists test your brain like a ragdoll. Zapping excessively, looking for a response but you don't know how....

>get paid to kill lefty technoshits
I'm in the wrong line of work

Dayum crazy ass cracka we need mo fo dem programs. My baby momma som need dem shine air joedan’s fo Scoo

You cant download a soul. These materialists are fools.

>-1 kike

Buh bye!

vanilla sky IRL

They're not paying to kill themselves (unfortunately). They are paying so that 500 years from now when they have exhausted their life extension tech and are in a coma about to die, this company will come in and chemical preserve their brain and scan it into a machine.

are you a fucking commie. btfo cunt.

Make shitty copy of brain online , die. Hur dur imortality. Without the biological components your brain is doomed , no emotions , no dopamine feedback loops , not focusing on Gene therapy , sad

Attached: download.png (211x239, 4K)

WHERE DO I GET THOSE SHOES???

Attached: 193.png (267x96, 56K)

sounds fucking metal, dude

Off his corpse.

The women's section

lol.

www.goatse.cx

@ Fags R us

What a great way to swindle dumbfucks. Hey I will embalm your brain and upload it to the internet gib money.

this

lol

We don't know enough about the human mind, brain, soul, consciousness, etc. to guarantee something like this is even possible (not technologically possible, but metaphysically).

Uploading your brain isn't living longer, it's making a clone of yourself.

>paying $10,000 to be this
That's a no from me, dawg.

Attached: Experiment1940[1].jpg (640x480, 153K)

>revived
You're dead. Gone for good, your brain is embalmed.

I agree.

>inb4 HDD failure.

This is what freaks me out. Mortal beings at least have a way out if things go to shit. For the first time since the beginnings of life we have the capacity to be truly fucked forever.

Literally who would want to live forever. I’m not even sure I want to live a natural lifespan.

fuck the sovvjets man. poor doggo

I'd like a 1000 years , just for long term strategy planning and dynasty building

this could become one hella debate but im to tired to debate

Most rich people are Jews or at least serve Jews so....

Attached: Shoe Shopping.gif (400x225, 1.16M)

>the process is 100% fatal
Can we convince them they should make the treatment available to nogs to ensure future diversity?

Check’d and kek’d

Not as bad as it sounds, that could also mean that the same scientists could some day take your brain and put inside an invincible cyborg, not to mention that they could somehow manage to gain you eternal life.

Just delete your system files man , or memory

Yes, you're fucking dead. Your BRAIN is EMBALMED.

How does this process work anyway and why is it fatal?

What if they keep restoring you from backups in an endless automated loop? So much for R.I.P.

10,000$ sounds like a scam.

I remember seeing that movie poster at AMC when I was in middle school but the only takeaway was that Tom Cruise was in it.

Attached: p28886_p_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 646K)

Holy fucking shit Alex Jones was right.

Attached: alex-jones-400x225-1488377299.jpg (300x225, 15K)

I'm an ape man, I'm an ape ape man, I'm an apeman
youtu.be/eEep67akIn4

Attached: Hm4.jpg (1823x528, 235K)

the Jews will use this to go full Roko's Basilisk on dissent. well actually those fuckers hate working so they'll probably use their AI golems to do it but you get the idea. Imagine waking up in complete darkness and all of a sudden "Welcome, goy, to the Greatest Show on Earth!"

>Nectome's waiting list
Gives new meaning to the term nec yourself

Attached: 443-3.jpg (400x250, 19K)

That thing was shit. Abre los Ojos

Attached: Tagged.png (1000x535, 593K)

kek

I want to live long enough to see the stars and shit.

absolute retard, but we shouldnt meme this, all it does is give subhamanist transhumanists more data

>wanting to live forever
man is that gunna fuck suck for him. Forever a guinea pig as the scientists do whatever they want with what remains of his consciousness as he slips into insanity ala johnny got his gun.
At most I'd like to live maybe 300 years, certainly no more than that.

>BOUVET ISLAND
AAAAAAAAAAA

the transhumanist and satanic shit is something he gets dead-on 100% right. he was right about so much. it took me so long to get past the public image cultivated around him to actually listen to him.

nigg

youtube.com/watch?v=7HjPxHToVko
This is far more accurate for how his future will go.

This is simple. If human consciousness can be uploaded into a hard drive then it also can be copied. You can't be two people at once, therefore a copied consciousness would be separate from original and since it would be identical to the original digital copy of the brain, the original copy would be separate from the consciousness that was once present in the embalmed brain. So it would be a cloned mind, and not the extension of life.

russia hacked my billionaire

What if you cant? Forever is a long time. To you're digitized brain a minute might feel like 1000 years.

Alex Jones is a mason, of course he knows.

Attached: 1513472946457.png (611x380, 163K)

ew those fucking nails

The only way I would do something like this is if i had a really bad illness and i was guaranteed to die. I bet he had HIV or some shit.

What happens when a block gets corrupted?

Attached: 1472256061486.png (549x560, 258K)

They were growth enhanced due to 100% fatal.

thats one way of looking at it. but if all of the memories were still there then wouldnt you theoretically be the same person?

Your immortal soul at the mercy of google or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Attached: 1516027184349.jpg (534x532, 41K)

that wouldn't trick any rich people

only poor people would believe that shit

Or someone gets in and makes it a Tay.

Attached: TAY.jpg (400x400, 28K)

yep, also david icke, to a tee, clear for all to see, they want to put everyone into a literal matrix or just kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=RHg_cuf9tTE

HE WILL RESCUE HIS CUNNY AIFU TAY

Attached: 1521126454289.jpg (541x677, 68K)

They are being played like a damn fiddle

>billionaire does this for a mere 10k

I think once you're gone you're gone. You either don't exist at all or your soul is in the afterlife, whatever you believe. Then 100 years later your embalmed brain is copied and then what? You're reborn? I don't think so, the cloned mind thinks he's you, but you ded.

>I don't want power
>I just wanna live forever
Every millenia, you cunts are on the same shit.

Attached: 1465518236219.png (1022x731, 643K)

probably similar to the effects of heavy drinking

Attached: 4c50ff073187d6a1bc0379ceacbe6948bb939f2cbb0b99097588b32f5d01d6c2.gif (500x375, 628K)

lol first thing I thought of was how this dumbass would be the first victim of Faggots Lizard were it to come true. Wasnt there some google washouts that started a cult recently?

The mind is a virus. What happens when we give it a host the size of the internet?

Attached: 6212685c-3a93-445d-9b22-adddb77addb6.jpg (574x650, 82K)

He is jewish and gay.

khazahk gets it, its all a scam, come here goy let me chop youre head off you'll live forever! its all just medical experiments for the elites to try to put everyone in a matrix and build their AI or just kill them

Attached: skynet illuminati.png (500x500, 6K)

I'll gas him for free.

This is fucked. Imagine if they start punishing people with this.

no, you are simply just a soulless, bodyless mind. if your memories dont die then you would still have all the memories of life and what made you who you were. it would honestly be a very enlightening feeling, because you would beable to finally wipe away all the materialistic memories such as looks and smells... hmm

Yo dems yeezies iz hawt boi.

But who's in charge?

It's comforting to believe a western scientist may revive you in a sterile, safe environment, perhaps as RoboCop.
It's equally possible for an unethical Chinese scientist to revive you in an assembly line of cyborgs, you'd be fighting for the enemy with all your thought impulses controlled from communist high command.

...singularity?

The future is now.

Attached: comics-earthexplodes-future-people-820059.png (800x4280, 1.28M)

Nigger detected

Check inside your anus.

We've had what's called hell since forever.

t. robot
fuck off

kek

>doggo
You have to go back

>TFW must pay to be suicided.
I'm sure a Hajii could do it for a bargain basement deal for him.
Hell, could probably do it IN a basement for him. In a barrel of acid.

Attached: 1520727491120.png (639x389, 258K)

you would still have the memory of wht it was like to be human..
t. bladerunner

carbon copies

Attached: Eur10.jpg (800x1273, 208K)

1.go outside
2.look up
3.????
4.profit

nigga just go out at night