IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM DRUMFKINS

twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/974891323013541888

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-17 at 9.11.22 PM.png (628x572, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
youtube.com/watch?v=KKzSJzqnsuU
truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 381.png (851x721, 231K)

Those Gitmo renovations were Drumpf installing a gold toilet in his cell

>there’s a storm gathering, mr. President
Cringe.

You can really tell when a numale has been raised on tv shows and movies and struggles to seperate Hollywood from real life.

Attached: tweets.jpg (632x756, 77K)

GLLOOOOOOOMPHHHHH

Attached: 1502273904868.png (864x734, 425K)

gloonal glump is literally hitler

is that his baby? or.....

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Attached: SOON.jpg (850x1131, 165K)

Who said the left can't meme? That's dank af

Attached: 3 little trumpers.jpg (1155x1001, 465K)

take that Garrisonfag

LMAO - The Clinton Cronies are about to be indicted this week. Enjoy your fake news faggot.

Attached: op dick sucker.jpg (125x115, 4K)

LOL

This guy is like the real life PC Principal BRO

TRUMPKINS BETTER WISE UP

Its a rewrite of one of ours. Thats the closest they can get.

>Fairytail update
At least they're starting to admit the reality of their agenda.

Being in this much denial
you retards are in for a wonderful surprise
what a great timeline

Attached: cap1.png (647x928, 198K)

>Garrisonfag

Attached: garrisoned.jpg (850x613, 346K)

Attached: cap2.png (622x978, 513K)

Attached: cap3.png (608x862, 653K)

Attached: cap4.png (634x873, 687K)

Attached: cap5.png (626x712, 565K)

>insults have gone from muh russia to literal NO U.
Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: cap6.png (636x774, 356K)

That guy is in charge of the whole budget for the cia. Odd since he's only been in Washington about 4 yrs. He's a glow nigger that did a LasVegas shooting memorial when he's not even from there. Weird.

Attached: cap7.png (612x1011, 1.01M)

>There's a storm gathering.
There sure am.

Attached: brennan_bitchslapped.jpg (872x823, 489K)

ackshuyally, it's OUR storm.
why do you think Darth Vader named them "Storm Troopers"?

Attached: StormGathering.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

James Woods is a national treasure.

Dopenold Crumpffft

Attached: 1511138373610.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

its funny cuz in your screen shot its just someone trolling pretending they are a shill and you are too autistic to get that. holy fuck

BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK

Honest question but does Comey actually believe ANYONE gives a shit about him anymore?

Rachel Maddow broke the Strzok demotion months before anyone else figured out how to even pronounce his name. hannity and trump probably found out about him from her.

Tfbt butnt

I only heard one group talking about the IG recommending firing McCabe. Everyone else criticizing Trump never mentions it.

I wasn't being serious...that meme sucks

the whole point is the left for the most part is unoriginal

Attached: 1518939172783.jpg (500x675, 101K)

freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html

User: ashlar
Pass: keystone

>I have nothing to hide, I'll be exonerated
>it should be shut down before it's over!

I'll say what I said after firing Comey, if Trump genuinely has nothing to hide he should let the process finish and be exonerated in a way the left can't refute. If he fires Mueller the shitstorm will make the Comey firing look positively tame (lets be honest there is no good optic for firing a man investigating you).

Attached: 1480565625460.jpg (422x422, 118K)

MUELLER HURRY

polldaddy.com/poll/9962275/

Attached: BUY MY BOOK.png (512x384, 190K)

Great News!
I'm so disappointed with the FF. FuckFace.
I hope it will be very humiliating for him.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

PLUMPF HAS JUST BEEN LED OUT OF THE OVAL OFFICE IN HANDCUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: joy-behar.gif (300x168, 467K)

>Trump in office only 1.5 years and is corrupt. Obama and Hillary in office 8 years and are saints.

Okay.

Well, some things only need to be copied verbatim.

Attached: trumpy sez.png (2400x1349, 3.35M)

Attached: storm_trump.jpg (648x500, 298K)

It's like the boobs are pulling the skin under her eyes down. Or she's drugged but I think it's boob weight. I'd hold one for her.
Speaking of boobs good ole Donald was hired to Drain The Swamp(TM*) by the voting public in a democratic election with set rules.
BTFO all the way to the cuck shed to write your sneaky book of lies and spin swampman Comey you've been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Attached: quotes.png (721x533, 409K)

Funny and true.

is this a hanging chads thing or what. i hope obama doesnt come back because i really thought trump was an antichrist. we'll see. what a country

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

muh jewlectoral jewllege

Remember Fiske/Starr? It was 5 years between the start of the Whitewater investigation and Clinton being impeached for a blowjob. This will never "finish" on its own because it's not an investigation, it's a political hit job disguised as a legal proceeding.

Mueller will keep going for years until he finds some tax form from 1975 that Trump misspelled his name on. Then a hypothetical democratic congress will dutifully impeach him for tax fraud, and Trump's approval rating will skyrocket by 20% just like Clinton's did in 1998.

Attached: 1101980921_400.jpg (400x527, 40K)

Trump summons "Sanctimonious Comey" and suddenly he appears. Amazing!

Attached: 1514579277588.jpg (570x358, 36K)

Some people thrive in the chaos tho, storms arent always bad

You're living in a dream world where the investigation is a legitimate search for the facts. If that were the case, Trump should let the investigation continue, and let the facts show he is innocent. But no one living in reality is that naive.

>muh jewlectoral jewllege

Attached: disaster.jpg (659x384, 78K)

You arent wrong, but thing is with the Mueller thing he's pouring lawyers upon lawyers into it to the point where they could investigate a toddler and find a crime. That's why all the charges have either been process crimes like Flynn, or shit thats completely unrelated to the election like Manafort. The investigation wont conclude anytime soon either because the longer it goes on the more Trump's name is dragged through the shitpile, and since Mueller and Comey are buttbuddies thats best for them.

I guarantee you this though, if/when the investigation concludes and Mueller is on a fucking podium like Comey was in July 2016, regardless of the outcome its going to be the most mealy mouthed bullshit that comes out. If he's recommending charges it'll be on some vague shit nobody on earth has ever heard of. If not, he'll pull a Comey and say 'all these things were wrong but not technically illegal' or shit like that. At this point I'd wanna see him fired just to laugh at the absolute shitstorm of it all and for the fact that the stress of the firing would immediately take a decade off the lives of every fucker on the planet with the delusion that Russia was responsible for everything.

>fired
you lost me there nobody person on twitter. you can't fire the president.

Attached: 1515298200435.gif (296x259, 999K)

>using an example where the president let it run its course, and not only survived impeachment proceedings but was more popular for it, as a reason not to let this one run its course
you literally just summed up why he should let it run its course to the end, better to fight what may or may not be flimsy charges (assuming he hasn't done anything wrong) and win then pull a retarded move and look like tricky Dick being above the law all over again.
you're conflating "facts" with "investigating shit outside of Russia", which is what every special investigation has done.
the thing is is that like Clinton getting charged on some shit like perjury or lying under oath is very different from some business bullshit or russia collusion.
so yes he might get the clinton treatment, but considering how that turned out why would you risk the super ultra mega shitstorm that would erupt by trying to snuff it early

>I'm innocent, that's why the investigation that will prove my innocence must be stopped
>Sure Russia is known to manipulated foreign governments but trust me, there is absolutely no need to ensure that the election was fair and legitimate
America is a literally Africa-tier at this point.

It’s not even that. Why didn’t he just say “we’re gathering a lot of information on your corrupt administration”? Instead he tries to talk like a Game of Thrones character.

>the stress of the firing would immediately take a decade off the lives of every fucker on the planet with the delusion that Russia was responsible for everything.

>Trump solves global overpopulation completely by accident

wew

Attached: fix.png (500x325, 160K)

>russia bought cuckbook ads for bernie sanders
>this is somehow worse than hillary receiving millions from saudi arabia via her foundation
Kek truly africa-tier argument

INCREASINGLY

I thought it was just the twitterverse that is delusional. Apparantly, members of the House are as well.

off by one faggot the exception proves the rule

>Wh-wh-wh-whaddabout Hillary?
Remember when she was going to prison?

fpbp

Attached: 1511974546589.png (900x676, 1.2M)

>it's better to be constantly under investigation
lol no

>look like tricky Dick being above the law all over again.
Nixon didn't get booted for firing Cox, he got booted for destroying evidence, witness tampering, and using the FBI and CIA to help him win reelection (sound familiar?).

“...all the way down to the studs”

Attached: 7865B68D-E916-4BC1-9092-4310549FFB3D.jpg (625x415, 38K)

Nothing Trump could do to Hillary would be more painful or humiliating than the life she leads now.

Attached: space testicle.jpg (1050x591, 247K)

surely this will be the end of Trump

Attached: 454759814782.jpg (419x480, 92K)

>I thought it was just the twitterverse that is delusional. Apparantly, members of the House are as well.

Poor ignorant leaf. Let me introduce you to Auntie Maxine...

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
youtube.com/watch?v=KKzSJzqnsuU

Attached: waters-1.jpg (1000x524, 43K)

Yeah yeah impeach soon tick tock blah blah
Will this continue for the next 7 years or will they shut up at some point?

>the brick house
Somebody obviously doesn't know that story.

Does Mueller have proof yet? Oh he wants to ask Trump questions, which means he has nothing.

>BUYMYBOOK LIBTARDS PLEASE
>PREORDER AND GET A FREE HASHTAG RESIST BOOKMARK
> MY BOOK IS IRRESISTABLE IF YOU HAVE UNEXPLAINABLE RAGE COMBINED WITH A HATEFILLED HEART FOCUSED ON DJT

No evidence or proof of anything,at all, ever. The commie gang is full of legit criminals who've commitedmultiple felonies? Libs are totally happy no complaints, carry on.

The rage they have towards /ourguy with absolutely zero legitmate proof. They completely dismiss all the facts and logic, just do whatever their TV said.

There has to be some sort of covert mind control happening to leftists. Is it broadcasted over airwaves? Something airborne? Some twitter facebook posts only they can see? Too much sugar?

Attached: 61527E85-71B1-4559-959E-70E1D72E23B9.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

> storm gathering

who the fuck says or writes that?

>all the way down to the suds.
Jesus, you can't even threaten without sounding like a soy.

Attached: soy.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>Rep. Eric Swalwell
>Swalwell
I think this is the cuck who goes on Tucker a lot and always talks about Russia.

>The commie gang is full of legit criminals who've commitedmultiple felonies? No evidence or proof of anything,at all, ever.
Fixed that for you.

Getting invited on a show like Tucker's to talk about Russia means you're a cringy nutjob who damages your cause with every word you speak.

Accepting the invitation means you're completely unaware of that fact.

Somebody who watches Batman movies.

there's tons of evidence on Hillary colluding for pay to play with foreign governments including the former Soviet

fuck this guy and his kids

Attached: eric swallows 1.jpg (300x250, 20K)

until comey is in prison for leaking classified info , trump is a failure

When Comey opened the the list of felonies committed by Hillary at the press conference, I swear it made a loud thud as he heaved it on the podium.

They lot of them have commited dozens upon dozens of felonies going back decades, and have either been charged, contested in court, defended in the public forum, or are currentlyunder multiple felony investigations.

Some like Hillary have been able to flat out ignore or laugh away charges, and the system failed is while she abused it.

They even admit to rigging elections and cheating at debates.

You picked the wrong cart to put before your carrot sucking horse teeth shill, Almost feel sad for all the time and money you spent on lipstick for your little criminal piggies. Sad!

Attached: DAE672E5-90DC-4C66-B139-1E9613447779.png (824x683, 160K)

So where are the indictments?

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.
truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

Attached: 426FA518-E7E8-428B-8157-7543F21F582A.png (750x1334, 429K)

In do time, one must clear one hurdle before attempting the second

>THERE'S A STORM COMING MR. WAYNE

Why do Democrat boomers get so into "muh Russia" LARPing?

that's what Strok was describing not turning in to congress and that eventually FOIA would reveal.

>When Comey opened the the list of felonies committed by Hillary
The same Comey that Trumpy fired? Wew, lad. Trumpy got rid of the guy that had the shit on her?

pretty much

waNT WW3

Hahahahahahahaha
Shareblue getting worked this weekend.
The cognitive dissonance with lefties will break their souls when all is said and done.
Look at how hard they are trying here.
Look at what is coming out this weekend in the news.
They are fucking terrified and pissing themselves.
Hahahahahahahahaha
>so fucking comfy