So you're saying you're going to finish breakfast in just ten minutes? You're not some starving dog...

>So you're saying you're going to finish breakfast in just ten minutes? You're not some starving dog, so if you're going to eat breakfast, I'd like you to take your time.
>Akiha's words really do have thorns.

Best Tsukihime girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/819985/6e93eaaec5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shiki being the slacker he is needs some structure in his life. Akiha is the incestual sister he needs.

you know nasu sucks, right? you got that memo? the one that says that nasu, and all his works, absolutely blow? that's why he deserves the assassins takashi sent after him

Not everybody has the luxury of taking their time in the morning. Some people need to get out early.
Now you might say that these people should just wake up earlier, but bioclocks are not that simple.

Yeah she was pretty good. Come to think of it I actually prefer her route than other girls'.

10 minutes is more than enough, 10 minutes is enough to make breakfast then eat it then go back to doing whatever I was doing.

Second best actually, she's a great Ojou but Arc still at the top

flustered akiha a best, bitch akiha a worst

She can feed me from her mouth to make it faster.

See this is why Shiki prefers to shack with his manbro at his house, Akiha is just too strict for him.

>Best Tsukihime girl?
Third, at best.

Her outfit, but Akiha inside it.

Just played Tsukihime to completion for the first time. Very much worth avoiding eveything about it for years to go in blind, but I got a question

What's the deal with the Near and Far side story lines being so different? It's not even about your choices, because that doesn't explain how you get two different versions of SHIKI, one who's full Roa and the other just some crazy cunt? Is it the meeting Arueid event? Because from what I understood he was already spreading his influence with the Dead way in typical Dead Apostle fashion before the event of the game happened, but in the farside story line he just goes and kills people personally and is a puppet of a girl's revenge, with no idea about Shiki or his eyse.

Also, it just seems odd to me. Shiki doesn't meet Arcueid in the farside story line but that doesn't mean she's not there, so how come she doesn't come to murder SHIKI at full power here? Can I assume here that even not handicapped she just got BTFO by Chaos and that's why she's not relevant?

Her route is peak TM. She is also cute.

Dunno man, a couple of nights after changing the alarm clock to another time and I start waking up before it sounds.

If she met someone who only played her route .. would there be disdain?

1.Ciel
2.Arcueid
3.Hisui

POWER GAP

20.Akiha
21.Kohaku

Which one is the one with the power gap? You got my attention.

>1.Ciel

t. nonhuman fucking shit

>Best Tsukihime girl?

OP picture is unrelated.

fixed

>tits bigger

Hmmmm

she looks so malkavian here

I don't mind the short skirt too much even if the original is inherently superior.

But why they FUCK did they fuck up the sharper angles of her hair? Might as well just go clean and replace her in the game with Jeanne or whatever Saberface you prefer at that point.

>sharper angles of her hair
just call it air vent

Swap Hisui and Akiha and it's right
>1.Ciel
Good, I love her too

Sion is better anyway. You're better off making a melty thread with Sion in the OP and expect UNI faggots from /vg/ to flood your thread.

ugly and a bitch

so no

also siscons should hang

Some people are natural early risers. Others are not.

Not the best but certainly underrated.

IIRC it's difficult for Roa to possess someone as mentally broken as SHIKI.
You're probably right about Chaos killing Arcueid. He's supposed to be impossible to kill without MEoDP.

I finish my breakfast in 3.

Yes Akiha is best girl.

For me it was Kohaku>Hisui>Akiha>Arc>Ciel

i haven't eaten breakfast in the morning in years

About Roa there's a scene with Ciel sensei that explains it if you get one precise bad end in Akiha's route.
Sion is great.

Good taste. Ciel is the best girl.

>she will never give you this look

Akiha was such a fucking bitch. I hated her.

>First playthrough got Ciel True ending
>Favorite ending overall was Ciel Good ending

Which were your first and favorite Sup Forums?

Fuck you faggot

>all her complaints are because she waited 8 years for Shiki to come back and when he does come back he's never around

Arcueid True End was my first.
I can't really pick a favorite because every girl is best girl.

>ugly
What the fuck are you talking about?

Remember that fucking giraffes is bestiality.

>she will never give you this look

>implying zombies are human

>send him letters all the time during 8 years.
>Remove everyone in the mansion that are against Shiki.
>Always there for him

meanwhile Shiki don't even give a fuck about her since he is back.

maybe its the artstyle, but she is- at least compared to the other options- her hair is awful with that band, her outfit is bland and she has permanent resting bitchface

Akiha is really great. You can tell she cares.

Hisui abuse is over the line though

Akiha is a sadistic bitch.

Someone's got to remove vampire.

And really with all her pestering how can you expect him to not escape from her to go fight to the death against supernatural threats? It's only logical.

Considering Akiha is from the Tohno bloodline and can display impressive power while still keeping her sanity I'd say she has it pretty good.

Don't die on me yet.

I like the band

Does anyone still play Melty Blood and is it using the Steam version or the other?

Everyone uses the caster.

Akiha is just the best. Her chemistry with Shiki is in a whole different league compared to the other heroines.

They didn't use rollback for the steam version and though it was later promised, they never delivered. Everyone continues to use the caster.

Shiki was a dick with her.

She is too good for him.

Bestgirl and my waifu, but other girls in Tsukihime are good too. I actually wish they got along with each other more like in Fate. At least Arc and Akiha kinda get along in a one-sided way.

I replayed her route a couple of times after finishing the game. Kind of want to do it again now.

She deserved better

Also if she were to plunder Shiki's MEoDP, wouldn't she be invincible? After all she can plunder concepts, no?

Damn I need to get to this route

Anyone?

>bioclocks are not that simple
and alarm clocks are degenerate, what's your point?

I love Akiha so much it's actually painful.

Oh yeah I know exactly why I got this boner.

Was this in tsukihime or KT?

No. She plundered SHIKI in Kohaku's route but didn't get his fusion ability, all she got from it was Roa's soul.

Where can I cop the Tsukihime LN? I’ve only read the manga.

>>>LN
lmao
it's on nyaa

Wasn't it a physical ability?
She seemed to be quite capable for plundering meta conceptions.
I always thought it would be incredible if she could plunder Shiki's meodp.

No, his blood knife stuff was physical, Fusion was his actual conceptual ability that bound him to Shiki (and also what let Roa slip over to Shiki in Ciel's route).
And if the MEoDP was so easily obtained, far more people would've had it and it probably would've been a more mainstream mystic eye type. You have to experience death on a legit level or get close enough to the Root to get it, even Roa after reincarnating all those times only got a shitty knock-off brand.

I want her to spit in my face and lick it slowly.

Also, it's worth noting that Akiha got Roa's soul AND the portion of shared life SHIKI robbed from Shiki, but she states herself that she can't give it back to Shiki because she didn't obtain SHIKI's Fusion.

I want to be woken up by a maid at 6 AM every day, so I can go enjoy a long breakfast with my cute tsundere sister!

>even Roa after reincarnating all those times only got a shitty knock-off brand.

>That scene where Shiki explains to Roa what having actual MEoDP feels like and he starts losing it.

Best part of the VN.

What a strange obsession with imouto saliva, user.

user you have great taste. Are we talking about a purely christian breakfast or a creepy, sexual one?

>What's the deal with the Near and Far side story lines being so different? It's not even about your choices, because that doesn't explain how you get two different versions of SHIKI, one who's full Roa and the other just some crazy cunt? Is it the meeting Arueid event? Because from what I understood he was already spreading his influence with the Dead way in typical Dead Apostle fashion before the event of the game happened, but in the farside story line he just goes and kills people personally and is a puppet of a girl's revenge, with no idea about Shiki or his eyse.
kohakus drugging the fuck out of both shikis in one route and basically ignoring them in the other

It can turn into a very dirty kiss if she's accurate enough to spit in my mouth.

Pure and christian, to prepare her for a tough day in a demanding school. Might turn into something else depending on my morning wood, but I'd rather her take action and tease me than the other way around.

She can tease all she wants, but I'd still take as much action as I could get away with.

Forcing your sister to eat her veggies!

Did her whole revenge plot run cold with Shiki going out every night and SHIKI suddenly turning into a rather sane chad with no time for dumb family feuds?

Well, time to fap to best doujin again.

exhentai.org/g/819985/6e93eaaec5/

Best girl !

I usually hate siscon, but even I found Akiha's route to be the best

Being Akiha is suffering, no wonder she went yandere in Kohaku's route

Well being possessed by an evil vampire probably didn't help.

Scientist here.
How often do tsundere characters have "secret" yandere and/or vampiric tendencies?
Asking for science.

I would say very low actually. In many series Tsunderes tend to get dejected and sad when things don't go the way they'd hope with the MC. I'd say that it is rarer for them to go Yan.

What the flipping hell were Arcueid and Ciel doing when this shit was happening.

Ciel was in Akiha's route, user. She fought Shiki there.

Oni hybrids aren't exterminated by the Church, it's likely that Akiha wasn't a target for Ciel since she hadn't actually turned into a proper vampire at that stage (even her victims survived, unlike SHIKI's), whilst it's possible that Arc couldn't figure out where Roa had gone after SHIKI got killed by Akiha.