Should this be illegal?

Should this be illegal?

Attached: 1521339424803.jpg (971x1005, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOXc9t7unDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes and punished by death.

I’m sure pol will find some way to do mental backflips and say it’s pedo shit and should be banned
Then close the tab of this thread and go over to another and say how the best gov is the one that governs least

It's fine if you want to fuck alien dolls

Attached: illust_63441563_20171017_160202.jpg (2012x1771, 709K)

No, it's a piece of inanimate plastic.

I'm conflicted.
I want to say yes because the level of degeneracy is beyond the limits of the milky way. I want to say no so we can hang every single sick piece of shit that buys one.

Ban them and let them take the other option (hopefully your kid)

is there a trans version? asking for a friend

Victimless crimes shouldn't be illegal

Why? it's an inanimate harmless object.

pedophilia is illegal that doesn't stop our lawmakers from fucking kids.
>so no fucking a doll shouldnt be illegal.

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Who's it hurting

It's funny because it's true.

Only Muslims should be allowed to sell or own these.

these chinese made dolls should be interesting.
5 minutes in and your dick becomes radioactive with all the nuclear waste that was used to make it.

>pol is one person

>being this retarded

Should this be illegal?

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 5K)

Also
>0.00$
Post the link faggot!

Just make them register any imports to an owner and Meagans law them.

It’s a giant piece of silicone with a metal frame. It doesn’t have a biological age because it was never born and it’s not alive.

If someone draws a picture of a questionably aged woman and starts ramming their dick through the pictures mouth should that be illegal too?

if politicians get to fuck real kids, why not let pleb sickos at least larp their fantasies instead of predating around schools>

No victim, no crime.

You wouldn't fuck that?

these don't come with plastic vaginas. no hole in mouths either, so no plastic bjs

this.

so simple.

>Buy a doll
>Get hanged

There are a lot of kids hanging on the noose that day.

>literal decoys to distract pedophiles from raping children
Any registered sex offender should be mailed one au gratis at the cost of wildly higher taxes for all registered sex offenders.

gay people or people that are scared that they'll turn into a pedophile..

jesus, you think you'd know if you were a pedo.. if you have to ask yourself you're likely not a pedophile...

These dolls just seem like an easy target for weak governments to virtue signal with.

>You see that citizens, we protect your children from the evil pedos by banning sex dolls!
>T-the muslim child rape gangs? Uh.. t-they don't exist you racist.

you can make a hole

>The political pedophile rings? oh no bad goy they don't exist! Don't you see we protect your children by banning these awful dolls!

>Being attracted to kids is a crime

Best way to establish thoughtcrime is to make everyone believe it will work on the most disgusting portion of humanity and work back from there.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. Assuming we are fine with sex toys, 6 foot tall 150 lb dolls are simply too big. A child sized doll is really the only reasonable option. That said, this one does seem to go full childish features.

so things can be made into sex dolls, but not sold as sex dolls
sounds anticapitalist

Ya, this is pretty fucked up. Should be illegal because they promote a degeneracy beyond what even the most libertarian would find acceptable.

And yes, rope the people who order them.

More like, all people who are not registered sex offenders should have the option to get this free of charge, while the registered sex offenders located in the gulags are paid nothing and all of their earnings go to paying for these free sex dolls. I'm sure very few people would take them anyway, but, some may take them just to make them work the slaves harder to make up for the losses in funding. Hell, you can probably dress it up as a porcelain doll or some shit, some people still collect those, it would look weird compared to the others but all porcelain dolls like fucking creepy and weird anyway.

no, it's just a sex toy, that piece of plastic should be as legal as a dildo

They already did that with alt-right, literally.

You sound like a woman.

You're not libertarian.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

This, but unironically.

I'm sorry i got the pic from r9k.
anyway it says there it costs 1300

>no hole in mouths either
There is a hole. (for baby bottle)

Oh so now we wanna make dolls illegal ? What's next ? Making Legos illegal too ? Fucking give me a break already.

Who cares. Let the betas fuck their humanoid PC. People claiming 'degeneracy' need to realise that society needs to fall and rebuild anyway.

How about we go to your house and kill you your fucking inbred spastic ?

kys

No. It's disgusting, perverted and degenerate beyond belief. But making them illegal would force use to use police resources to actually enforce this law, and prevent them from being sold on the black market etc. All available resources must be prioritized to focus on abuse of real children, and other violent crimes first.

It's really the same as with druggies, they're scum, but I'd rather have room in the prisons for murderers and child fuckers than to use it on stoners. And since killing/imprisoning everyone who is in some way degenerate, which is like 95% of the population, is simply not realistic, we will have to prioritize some things over others.

I think we'd all be happier if we just replaced women entirely desu.

Attached: 1516401499305.jpg (1535x2171, 996K)

Yes, these are the kind of freaks that buys these things

youtube.com/watch?v=qOXc9t7unDw

I don't think we know if these encourage or prevent child molestation. I don't buy into "victimless crime" bullshit, but if these really do lessen child molestation, then I say allow it.

>it costs 1300
Damn, that's a lot of candies, but well it's safer.

>dolls
Should Mohammed, Jesus and Kek dolls be banned?

>no pure daughterbot to raise and give headpats to who wont turn into a slut whore
;_;

gas

too small for bj, unless you're implying your peepee can fit in that small hole.
also wtf. baby dolls could not be viewed as a sex doll for pedos.. or i've been liveng a lie all my life cause pedos have been sticking their fleshlights in baby dolls. i dont fucking know anymore.

YEs
A bag of candie and a trip to the park is cheaper

i just want to fuck midgets

This just looks like you Photoshoped a doll head onto a real child so you could fap to making other people see it.

Link to real site or your a pedo who should die.

>too small for bj

not from a lil asian penis like yours, satan

Your ass should also be in jail because you promote a bad influence on people.

They have

these don't look like midgets.
midgets have off proportions. This just looks like a child.

>Tripfag
Kill yourself, scum

out of this board, SEA monkey nigger

yeah no penis has ever been recorded to have a pencil girth so.. you believe what you want to believe

fuck a spruce jenner, cunt

>hurr durr moral decay of societies is progress

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

I don't think you understand, buddy. There's nothing worth saving anymore, let it all burn.

what? the fuck does that even mean? i wish you niggers get rangebanned soon enough

>kissanime
stop streaming

I'm surprised at how well the faces are starting to look, esp the eyes. The faces on these sex dolls used to look fucking awful. I never plan to buy one, but it's impressive.

fuck a tree, a spruce tree.

they look a bit like old porcelain dolls.

I used to be a dollfag back in 2007 because of Rozen Maiden.
It's 2018 and we have good looking dolls like this, anyone should be able to buy them if they can afford it.
You people are just a bunch of faggots with no taste.

i believe that the filipina i fucked the other day told me i had a big dick, waaaaay bigger than yours

:)

Yeah, I won't be actually interested until they exit the "doll" stage and enter the "gynoid" stage.

Attached: 1520753690351.png (1280x853, 372K)

yeah but you implied dicks here are pencil girth. which i disproved.
stick to the topic. instead of resorting to age old nig defense, "muh dick" use your brain every once in a while.

no, just track everyone who buys them and wait for the inevitable possession of CP of the owner going after an actual little girl

I love the seething anger of Sup Forums newfags.

Attached: e882e7ee2d99006672338eb1127b019f18d451bb9a64dd414a8d62be1bc62182.jpg (900x1271, 152K)

back to your shithole, Monkey

it is a THING, just like a dildo and ona-hole. What's next? you can't think about things?

but do you buy underage looking dolls? or adult dolls with developed tits and ass?

nigger im still in this shithole, I'm not in the US.
get your shit straight.

I actually think this would help significantly reduce pedophilia. So nope.

meant to say, out of this site, monkey nigger

my dick is just regular sized but when she saw it she was amazed....she did the "ohhhhh awwwww" thing that asians do too

>doesn't stop our lawmakers from fucking kids.
This.

>$1400
Damn, that's a good deal. Did you buy?

Wouldn't need them if there wasn't an age of consent.

Attached: ancap ball.jpg (627x424, 44K)

This, it's time to quit playing these games. For once, I side with Muslims on this one. It's time to start throwing these sickos off roofs.

yeah but it says something about the user.
Imagine having a society that forbids interracial relationship and a white woman orders a black rubber fuckmaster Jungle Ken, wouldn't you assume she's into BBC and seeking a replacement and actually wants BBC? Or somebody who buys a dog doll with dog vagina or dog penis
It's a piece of plastic but if I'd know somebody who wants a doll like that I'd assume he's into children. Doll or not.

>hurr durr everything I don't like is bad for society

>a sex doll is completely wrong and degenerate
>a slab of a big ass pussy and ass with both openings is completely AOK
>animal dildos are AOK
>giga dildos are AOK

This is sorta the same shit as how old is 15 really from comedian Dave Chappelle during his standup special that you can see on any platform of your choosing.

No, couldn't afford any Suiseiseki.
You can be a tank otaku who likes tanks but doesn't own any tanks. That's what I think.

okay. you said it now. see how successful you've become.

so? the subject was about having pencil girth. the case was closed.
how long do you intend to talk about your dick?
it's regular sized. what else do you want everyone to know?
you had super clap and other STIs?

>hurr durr everything I like isn't bad for society

Attached: 1521338249483.png (262x197, 121K)

what, shitskin nigger monkey