OUT OF EAST ASIA

We wuz chinks.

The origins of our species might need a rethink. An analysis of an ancient skull from China suggests it is eerily similar to the earliest known fossils of our species –found in Morocco, some 10,000 kilometres to the west. The skull hints that modern humans aren’t solely descended from African ancestors, as is generally thought.
>newscientist.com/article/2153242-ancient-skull-from-china-may-rewrite-the-origins-of-our-species/
The latest find to puzzle researchers is a 260,000-year-old skull, known as the Dali skull, that looks remarkably similar to the earliest known remains of Homo sapiens.
>iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/ancient-skull-found-in-china-challenges-current-evolutionary-theories/
But instead of humans purely coming out of Africa, the new research suggests that important characteristics of humans actually developed in east Asia.
>independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html

Attached: out-of-china.jpg (819x702, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM
youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=pCIOsanaX7k
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo&t=190s
youtube.com/watch?v=QDp-UM5VeQ8&list=PL_DcwiqFjIQiRxue__NB0wI563n8pktGU&index=77
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalenian
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM&t=122s
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9561065
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=1026s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not surprising chinks are the smartest most ancient civilization

how could we all be descended from niggers that doesn't make any sense

We came from skull people?This changes everything...

Attached: 1503076072553.gif (512x807, 469K)

Guess where ju's game from
DAS RITE
Day Poo In LOO'S

without enlarging the photo the shadow part of the eye sockets made it look like the skull had slanty eyes =^_^=

We wuz Changs and shit.

kek

Not going to read the article, it's an ancient Denisovan.

Attached: 800px-AinuManStilflied.jpg (800x968, 169K)

Is this older than the footprints found in ?

>The skull hints that modern humans aren’t solely descended from African ancestors, as is generally thought.
That's been debunked multiple times though. It's only "generally thought" because new discoveries have been memoryholed.

Europe*

didn't know we evolved from dogs

that's a nephilim or a potato

we wuz cro-magnons
jews are neanderthal
niggers are homo erectus
polynesians are denisovan
chinks are the OP I guess

lookup the "into africa" theory. also, homo erectus was found in east asia and an isolated hotspot in north africa/western Mediterranean. It leads to questions, like why didn't they hang together? what s going on here? is there just missing evidence between their range? etc.

That not counting the dank hominids like the men of Java or Boskops.

At one point big apes were rapidly humanizing.

The only thing keeping the "Out of Africa" theory alive is politics.

The Root Races theory suggests this.

It still boggles the noggin that schools brainwash everyone with the out of Africa bullshit to this day.

WE WUZ CHANGS

Attached: 1507667640871.png (330x319, 194K)

Not when you realise the attack on every out of eurasia theory is launched by (((social scientists))) out of (((berkeley))).

the ridges look way too thick to be a modern man. We desnced from north africans, people need to accept the facts

East Asia or Africa, we still evolved in warm temperate environments. Modern Europeans have only been living in Europe for a few thousand years.

Attached: 640px-Range_of_Non-human_Primates.png (640x335, 71K)

If people realized niggers aren't human, the ramifications would be cataclysmic.

Attached: f5de11181e6d54885c19adf4aa29d6cb.jpg (246x300, 22K)

Ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak

bullshit cunt.. cromagnons ARE modern europeans

My eyes aren't squinty though.

They have found crazy old skulls in north america too.
The entire human race is much MUCH older than they let us know, they just rarely make these finds.

They came from Africa. This is the currently accepted theory.

Come home white man

Attached: africa.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

If op is right! Then I'm comeing to Japan,
I'm turning Japanese
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

pretty sure the smithsonian destroyed or locked away all of those finds.

fuck off idiot. neanderthals were in europe for half a million years odd and cromags took over from them.

Go home Moshe.

Europeans are at most only 4% neanderthal. Cromagnons haven't been in Europe for very long and came from Africa anyway. Africa is our spiritual homeland, deeply ingrained into our DNA.

Attached: Mt_-Kilimanjaro.jpg (2048x1365, 457K)

>This is the currently accepted theory.
The marketplace of ideas states otherwise.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

Though my anthropology course described it better. But we all know how Wikipedia (((editors))) are.

Damn, I hope your trolling. Neanderthals were the last before sapiens took all the way over. Though we did breed with various groups such as Neanderthals and Denisovans.

nobody ever told me this

We are all psychedelic sapiens, McKenna was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCIOsanaX7k

ffs we have been here since the beginning

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

There is a God you can prove this conclusively with pretty simple math and he made us when he made this planet and we did not evolve from apes for ffs

McKenna was a pseudo-intellectual boomer who fried his brain with too much mushrooms and too much Jung.

Pretty much this

Attached: RacialTimeline.png (1223x722, 1.17M)

>we did not evolve from apes for ffs
how do you explain niggers?

Embrace the archaic revival!

CHING LING BING LONG CHONG LONG EVEWTING IS NOW ANCIENT CHINESE TELLITOLY NOW MUTHAFUCKA

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo&t=190s

youtube.com/watch?v=QDp-UM5VeQ8&list=PL_DcwiqFjIQiRxue__NB0wI563n8pktGU&index=77

Homo Erectus lived in Asia alongside humans, that skull looks like it's from Erectus. Fake news.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is fake news. Whenever some new fo human fossil is discovered the press invariably comes out saying that this changes everything, the story of our evolution is being entirely rewritten and anthropoligists are comitting hara kiri left and right because they can't handle the exitement. Stupid sensationalist garbage...pretty much like this post.

Yah mahn, lets be like animals or whatever and mahnkind will be free

Attached: tumblr_mhj4m4IbEs1r4gei2o7_400.gif (320x240, 414K)

We’re not descended from niggers.
That’s the meme Jews push.

>We wuz chinks.
WE WUZ CHANGS N SHEEIT

YOU HAD ONE JOB

You misunderstand man, this is when our people were probably in the best period: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalenian

see

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0

interdasting don't trust any (((mainstream))) theories however it can seemingly make sense on the surface based on the information they have but it is all bullshit as I said you can prove conclusively there is a God and there is countless proof of giants int he ancient world so any mainstream theories on (((evolution))) are bullshit

Have you even tried psilocybin?

You don't evolve from an ape then grow 30+ feet then shrink etc it is all pure horseshit and this can be proven conclusively

oh yeah of course great stuff

here is the TLDR

Statement: Everything we have ever been taught is lies and all the world's a stage

Question: Then what is the truth

Answer: it is on Bodhi Mantra's YT channel that will take you years to consume and understand even after he made it as simple as possible to understand not in a thread on Sup Forums

start with this playlist

can i be among those saying "no shit dumbass" because this is how evolution works.

I'm starting to think scientist actually know fuck all about the origin of our species.

Orly? What's the alternative then?

They don't
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM&t=122s

Once you prove there is a God it tells you all there is to know I would think when "he" created this planet he created us at the same time I would imagine why wait?

This is some kind of simulation read this thread you will know who I am all the proofs are there
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9561065

fuck off chink

I heard someone say once that made sense tome in passing and knowing what the Buddhist know makes sense and in line with simulation etc. That we were actually the first life we did not evolve from animals/plants they evolved from us, split off from us from when we were ethereal. No way to prove this conclusively of course but I am scientist and knowing how energy works etc, it is a solid theory. There is really no way to explain any of this with someone that does not have the proper knowledge first however about the math and science behind all of this

>There is really no way to explain any of this with someone that does not have the proper knowledge first however about the math and science behind all of this

However I provided links already for anyone that wants to understand it, you really have no idea wtf the kikes are hiding. People think world is like an episode of the sopranos when it is in fact more like x-files or hell boy. Start with this playlist if you want to figure all this shit out

It took me years to dig through all the garbage and disinfo psyops to put it all together but I made that channel to show everyone the truth and made ti as easy I could for them to be able to piece it all together with playlist and sources etc

WE WUZ AYYS AND SHEIT

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Bodhi, what would be the point in us being created? What purpose would we serve?
It makes no sense.

big if true

Attached: 1520728781090.jpg (1280x1677, 499K)

Read the thread. There are only two possible conclusions you can come to the end once you have all the science and math and work it all out to it's logical conclusion it is all covered in that thread I think

The universe is maintained by ascensing mortal souls. We devote ourselves to god and we live. We disbelieve and we extinct.

I see where you're going with this, you think we're in some kind of Matrix..

I could explain it to you but it would take you years to understand it all and come to the same conclusion if you have the intellect too figure it all out, few do it is pretty complex and requires a shit load of time and effort. I will prob a do a video soon to make it condensed and easy to understand then provide sources for people to prove it all themselves but fuck iot takes a complete paradigm shift from everything people think they know which is all wrong from top to bottom. You first have to format people's brains to teach the, how things really work before you can even begin showing them all the evidence in way they will understand and be able to male sense of it all

Oh I can prove it conclusively bro I can even show the code

>implying
I bet you're one of those people who subscribes to the internal skeleton theory.

That would explain why fucking a nigger feels like bestiality and fucking a chink feels like home.

Here is the proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=1026s

>macro evolution is a pseudo science kike scam so your question is irrelevant
>this post was deleted before its lifetime has expired
>gas yourself kike this is scientific and mathematical fact period while you are touting (((theories)))
>this post was deleted before its lifetime has expired

Attached: 1509585178733.jpg (181x176, 22K)

Haha, it's OK I understand everything is math. Let me take some psilocybin and get back to you, this is a lot to process.

Link saved, merci.

This news is older than shit. They won’t change history. They gotta have the Jews being the “””first””” religion and blacks being the firs umans.
Now take your medicine!

The evidence keeps piling up.
What's going to freak everyone out is when the Chinese start cloning these ancient fossils into live children and discovering them with strangely unique characteristics such as skin colour, iq, heritability for disease etc.
Everyone is going to have a major wake up call about racial traits and maybe we will return to "harmony in separation" and "excellence in specification" instead of this one race all equal in all things dog shit we're being force fed.

kek

The truth is that true homo-sapiens are niggers. Small craniums, evolved to hunt and gather in tribes in warm climates.

Those that migrated bred with superior and more intelligent Neanderthal among other humanoid types.

The two highest functioning peoples, the Ashkenazi Jews have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA. Their craniums are larger. They are of an entirely different people than a negro.

Kek.

The kike mods were deleting my posts how did you know I don't see where it says that i the archive?

ha no prob strap in bro you are going for a ride

Everyone should know about the alternative to the out-of-Africa hypothesis, which is closer to the truth. These are all light hypotheses with limited hard science backing them, but it's something to know about.
>Multiregional origin of modern humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

Attached: Neon Genesis Evangelion - 1x18 - Ambivalence [1080p][x265][bk].mkv_snapshot_01.13_[2018.03.09_10.17. (1440x1080, 1.25M)

All of your posts have a little red trashcan icon in the corner. If you hover over it it says this post was deleted before its lifetime has expired.

hahahah cool ty

I just love seeing Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

>primates that climbed down from trees and started walking on land were a huge gamble by evolution, that's why we're the only ones left
>nice (((fantasy))) bro sorry this is not science it is science fiction
>(((/x/))) is that way --->

We spread like germs

The worst of humanity spread like germs

If it makes you feel better it didn't last that long

Do a name search commonality lookup for Anglo names.
It's pretty much the Anglo that has been a nonstop bacteria growing out of control.
t. Rare German name married to a far and wide English name.

People keep being confused because what we call "humans" is actually multiple species.

I have looked in to this.
Agreed

That's just saying once you have a paradigm that solves all the questions you have, which is easy as fuck to do and a fallacy people fall into way to often, you know all there is to know and there's no point accepting new viewpoints, it's just being lazy.

it proves regional continuity of peking man to modern china

gooks are homo erectus

750,000 years ago Peking Man with Mongoloid features

"On the Relevance of the Regional Continuity Features of the Face in East Asia" also found that a form of facial flatness is unique to China (i.e. only appears there at high frequency, very rarely elsewhere)

Shovel-shaped incisors are commonly cited as evidence for regional continuity in China.

"It is the pattern of shoveling that identities as an East Asian regional feature, not just the occurrence of shoveling of any sort

a non-depressed nasal root, non-projecting perpendicularly oriented nasal bones and facial flatness are unique to the Chinese region in the fossil record and may be evidence for limited regional continuity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#China