Alot of things have changed in america, since 911, but the most infuriating is the fucking cop/military worship...

Alot of things have changed in america, since 911, but the most infuriating is the fucking cop/military worship. It doesn't matter if you are left wing or right wing, it's basically considered unforgivable blasphemy, now to criticize the police or military in America.
I find it funny how progressives will support gay and transgender people in the military, instead of deciding that maybe they should stop supporting the military. Because "we gotta support our boys overseas"

Attached: f05.png (693x460, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yj6YXF5qh7w
youtu.be/jlb7goXKxFQ
youtu.be/u9BzIRvvyvY
youtu.be/_5z0IEwxtj4
youtu.be/O8UKJFC7vMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there a fucking leaf on top of that faggot flag

>changed after 9/11
Kek no faggot it changed after boomers went full autist at the returning Viet vets.

no one cares kike.

Pol is a mixture of boot licking CoD nerd NEETs, active duty fags who are shit posting on our dime, and boomer vets who are retired on our dime. If you're noticing a pattern it's that none of them pay any taxes or contribute to our society. It's easy to blame the government or the jews. It's a lot harder to admit that we have an entire nation of welfare babies who just want to larp like GI Joe in the desert at our expense. Then they come back after being trained to treat the civilians like shit and become cops and treat us like shit. When the AI takes over it's going to truck them first. Day of the autonomous car soon.

>Plz stop paying attention to how little work I do for how much compensation I get plx Trump no cut my gibs plx.

Zionism is an intrinsic part of military and police worship. KYS, retard.

There's a difference between having a sense of respect for the armed forces, and flat out supporting any war that your country wages, regardless of the consequences. That kind of mindless militarism was reinforced by the Bush administration.

And they're trying to pump new life into it with propaganda like that recent movie about those twelve special forces guys.

The military and law enforcement are the last bastions of European American heritage.

Also I have a question for Sup Forums. What is the participation rate of Jews in the American Military and Law Enforcement?

You're not just wrong, you're stupid.

Attached: 1518999188227.jpg (750x563, 38K)

Control over something does not entail participation you retard.

America will become a military dictatorship.

Europe will lie fallow

Russia will be a land if cultivation

Middle east will be like California is today. Center of civilization.

Prepare GOY.

Attached: 6a0120a610bec4970c01a5102afbcf970c-pi.jpg (473x389, 25K)

>ignoring sheriff isreal who faked a school shooting

Attached: 64FCD23E-7896-4068-B5DB-68BB875149F2.jpg (789x460, 68K)

Am you of are to being of speak the english

The cops are the only thing between me and Jose and Jamal.
The military is the only thing between us and the ravaging hordes.

They seem pretty alright to me.

Correction: The cops are keeping Jose and Jamal safe from the white man's wrath.

My biggest problem is with police bootlickers ON THIS BOARD

>why yes jews create policies and laws that hurt whites and yes there are a good majority of policemen who have a god complex and aren’t mentally or physically able to be policemen
>but lmao they killed a black guy is self defense so they are all BASED

Attached: D2177649-7D07-40B3-83C8-93A7BFC97940.jpg (250x375, 51K)

Haha dumb American cant even make a sentence.

Attached: 201104-omag-derothschild-300x205.jpg (300x205, 15K)

>the military keeps us safe from ravaging hoards

Lmao imagine being this delusional

Bingo

It’s prolly just because the trash who make fun of cops are bigger faggots than the cops themselves, and are even bigger uglier piles of stinking shit then the boot lickers who sing pig praises.
I won’t be happy till every leftist and soycuck dude-goy hang high, you 1st

>the bootlicker tries to rationalize

If anything police should act like firemen, only go out once they’ve been called. None of this patrolling shit and trying to throw their weight around because their in uniform. Kys you limp wristed faggot

youtu.be/Yj6YXF5qh7w
youtu.be/jlb7goXKxFQ
youtu.be/u9BzIRvvyvY
youtu.be/_5z0IEwxtj4
youtu.be/O8UKJFC7vMQ

Attached: C7FF39B7-5D72-4973-868B-72F2EC4CCBF8.jpg (500x333, 63K)

Is that guy not European or Christian? I can’t tell

If you live there get then him out of office, but I don’t know would want to live there

You're hopeless.

Then support actual Christian, unZOGed leaders. Or become a leader.

>America will become a military dictatorship.
hopefully
i am not even jocking

proofs?

> I can smell you from here
gl bottom bitch, like I said you’ll die 1st, no pussy lipped head on top your pencil necked lard pile when it’s over
Bottom of the shit heap you go

>GRRR, ME BIG STRONG MAN! FEAR ME!

Attached: 1506099476321.png (645x729, 38K)

Canada, backed by SOROS < 2 minutes away from war with US,

GET IN HERE PEOPLE GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD===

Attached: 1517810396174.jpg (545x604, 120K)

> don’t you pick up on reality! Bitch.
> why are you so mean?
This is why people like soycucks even less then cops. Even the dudebro’ taxation is theft retards hate you

bot

>grabs his ankles for the pigs
>calls anyone else cucks

Attached: 1513987419292.png (235x214, 7K)

>middle east will be the center of civilization
Are you completely retarded? The only thing the middle east has going for it is an abundance of oil and oil will slowly be phased out for more efficient power sources within the next hundred years.
Not to mention most middle eastern countries are embroiled in war or instability of some sort. It will take the middle east at least 30 years to rebuild and after the world is no longer dependent on oil it will go back to being the useless pile of sand it has always been throughout human history.

>howto sell bombs
you will become the world's soldier of fortune / cannon fodder.
The us military complex is the biggest state sponsored welfare program in american history and it's just getting inflated.

you are just too easy too brainwash

Attached: 1515685034209.jpg (720x405, 98K)

> when responding hurts to much so I resort to loweffort mindless responses
Birds of a feather all repeat the same shit when spooked right? Makes you losers easier to spot atleast