On white nationalists

Why are some white men on Sup Forums such crybabies? Yes very soon most of the nations of the western world will not be white majority countries anymore. Who cares outside of a few white trash in the American deep south and some low IQ identitarian in Europe?

The best the white men in America were able to do against the demographic shift that was electing Trump, a mainstream conservative for 99% of his policies that simply talk like the low IQ human trash that elected him in the swing states.

Even that will of course change nothing. The Rubicon was crossed decades ago, back in the late 80s for America, late 90s in western Europe. This will never be reversed. White people will never create an ethnostate. You white nationalists whine like dying dogs for nothing.

Attached: white_power_logo.jpg?1380173061.jpg (550x511, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBSmKoBIGVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Begone nigger

>Flag

Reveal yourself kike.I Cant wait for the day these stormfags hang you pieces of shit for all the damage you caused to the world.

What did you expected?

By the way France is the nation in Europe with the most Jews so you can call me a Jew if you wish.

Are you from the Mediterranean part of france?

I'm from Alsace at the border with Germany and Switzerland.

>why some posters should kill themselves
fuck off

Perfect example of a crybaby

>telling blackpilling kikes to fuck off is crybaby behaviour
?

Enjoy Brazil-tier living conditions, user.

Yes Mulhouse is so much like Brazil you fucking retard.

Not sure what your issue is. Do you think ALL white men should be cry babies, or NO white men should be cry babies?
It stands to reason that SOME white men being cry babies is a perfectly normal statistic.

My issue is that crybabies are overrepresented on Sup Forums

Oh.
Well with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors to this site, being exposed to all sorts of ideas than span the entire spectrum of possible human thought, it is likely that a vast majority of all those visitors will be angered by something.
You multiply the amount of visitors by the amount of things said here and appearance that cry babies are over represented should not be surprising.
It is a "can please some people all the time, can please all people some times, can't please all people all the time" situation

I mean really, where else can someone complain if not here?
Rather people rant and rave in the streets like lunatics?
This a place where ideas are shared, including bait, trolls, shitposts, and shills.
People may not like bait, trolls, shitposts, or shills, but regardless, every post here presents an idea or problem and they must all be addressed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QBSmKoBIGVM

Attached: 11.jpg (852x480, 44K)

Thinks/pol/ is real you're the retarded one.

Attached: Learn the Difference.jpg (1324x1066, 1013K)

We just had a bridge collapse that was due to poor engineering from mystery meat people. This is the future you are choosing.

In all fucking fields.

Attached: 1496821501552.png (375x375, 98K)

They are the white trash and the low IQ identitarians, that's why they're crying. They don't really have anything going on besides their race. Sorry but this is the real "red pill"

Attached: 1514060495957.jpg (1000x1209, 114K)