Somalian (((Canadian))) walks up to random people; shoots them

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL HIM TORONTO IS A GUN-FREE CITY??

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/01/23/man-charged-with-seven-counts-of-attempted-murder-in-five-separate-etobicoke-shootings.html

Attached: gun free.png (452x594, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/25/a-majority-of-torontonians-now-identify-themselves-as-visible-minorities-census-shows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL HIM TORONTO IS A GUN-FREE CITY??
he doesn't read english

He doesn't read

wtf! gun there's a gun ban! how did he get a gun!

actually, i just realised that we was basically just playing gta in the gta irl

and they said video games doesn't cause violence

*he

Not Guilty!

TOTALLY MINDBOGGLING MYSTERY!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1521330008624.png (1260x757, 1.73M)

This. Can we get some jew owned media stations to start shilling for concealed carry in Canada or do they only take away guns

Attached: EF293472-FAF9-468E-8336-5210043F7AB8.jpg (599x429, 61K)

Attached: somali.png (650x183, 9K)

I just hope this poor misguided nigger is let off without a punishment that is too harsh.
He a good boi hu din undastand dem roolz n sheitttttttttttttt

btw i literally live right on rathburn rd and west mall, and i work at the plaza at rathburn and renforth so i'm so i'm not entirely surprised that i'm just hearing about this

the east mall is where all the low-income niggers are at, and it's always had shootings and homicides, but's on the other side of the highway so it doesn't affect me, though we had a stabbing homicide on 551 The West Mall 2 years ago, literally a 2 minute walk from me. i was home that night.

tl;dr can confirm, etobicoke thoroughly enriched

2018/01/23/
Old News, fucking leaf.

Attached: Canada_News_CBC_News-Toronto_4_years_girl_20_Somali_immigrant.png (1568x1660, 1.37M)

can't get an ATC license unless it's granted by the CFO, not gonna happen if its not work-related because they're fucking autocrat cucks

you can drive around with an non-restricted weapon no problem
>pic related

Attached: legal-in-leafland.jpg (2592x1944, 1.36M)

Sup Forums ultra, conditioning us into automatically saying WE WUZ

Attached: we wuz boromir.png (941x608, 757K)

ye, thats exactly what i thought haha

Attached: kangz.jpg (599x546, 53K)

WE RUNZ DIS SHIET, JUS LIKE YA WOMYN AND DA STREETZ

Attached: nogged on street.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>not gonna happen if its not work-related
just tell them you've opened a nigger hunting business, and you need it for work

God, i would have loved to put those animals down

Damn, I don’t know which side should I hate more.
Someone please help.

They mostly do it to themselves, but we should help

Attached: black baby in laundry.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

Tanned German

bring him back to the motherland (germany)

Declare Toronto a murder-free zone.
Problem solved.

>thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/25/a-majority-of-torontonians-now-identify-themselves-as-visible-minorities-census-shows.html

Almost, just needs a bit more diversity

Attached: civic nationalist.webm (720x720, 821K)

stupid nigger

Thank God we have't reached Britbong level low yet, and our media publish picture and full name, and journalists are not thrown into jail for that, neither are people commenting on the internet.
There is still a way back for us.
Also
>Roll

Attached: Roll for class.jpg (876x844, 152K)

Weird. How come I never heard of this?

>The MSM would gladly spread news of how much a failure their diversity project is
Hmm, I wonder

Attached: thinking.png (755x708, 11K)

I lived in Etobicoke after immigrating from the UK in the early 80s and it was an "enriched" shithole even then. I was at Martin Grove and Westway

Well it was Canadians he was trying to kill, so it's win/win. Canadians get shot, and everyone realises there is a problem with immigrants from shithole countries.

Attached: Canada Stronk.png (626x457, 246K)

Trust me, anyone who doesn't live in Toronto, Ottawa or Vancouver already knows that.
Canada isn't really as cucked as Sup Forums would make you believe.

>mind boggling
definitely is, yet they keep letting them in

Rural Canada and the GTA are like two different planets

rexdale is a known shithole

When I went to Dixon Grove school it was already about 50% non-white. I'd never met Asians before, and only one or two blacks in my whole life, so it was a crazy experience

That was before the Somalians set up their colony at Kipling and Dixon road, though

They're gonna blame this on Trump again like they did with the last mosque shooting.

Toronto subway smells like curry stains and sewage.

my mind is boggled

>Ottawa
most white people here hate immigrants

oh he's a Somali
my favorite is when they go on some sort of stupid crime spree then complain when they risk being deported that they'll be in danger because Somalia is a warzone

Trudeau is gunna need a tear duct enlargement for this one

he's illiterate?
omg we need to get him a trophy for being the most literate

>somali
thanks UNHCR for the enrichment

There were two other shootings and a car chase already in Mississauga this year.... Wtf. .. why does the news only cover people with high scores.

sounds like someone choking

What really pisses me off is that most of the whites up here want more of this.... Whatever.... white people are dumb.

All Somalis look like this guy.

>most of the whites up here want more of this.

GTA whites, maybe. Even then I'd guesstimate the percentage of white cucked people in the cities at around 30-35%. Out here in the boonies it's more like 5%

>kill people
>charged with attempted murder

I don't get it.

This

>Implying there are any actual Canadians living in Toronto, and that it's not just a bunch of other immigrants he shot.

White Manitobans hate everyone, even other white Manitobans

Good golf around the Humber River. The whites only visit now, flight has flought.

Attached: stuntman-jacket-850x1300.jpg (850x1300, 162K)

Because he killed Torontonians. He thought he was shooting people, which is why it is attempted murder, because that was the intent. He didn't realize that urban leafs are commies and as such, are not people, which is why killing them was not murder.

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile, thank you user

Is that the guy from Rebel Media?

Stare them down. Don't step out of their way , show them who's boss . They are becoming uncomfortable , even the native niggers and spics hate them , let's deal with the Muslims first .

I knew I recognized him from somewhere !

Poor nigger can't read english quick lwts burn the canadian constitution

The only way to fix this is more immigrants and refugees.

It's not his fault. No one told him he couldn't in Somalian.

fuck u cracka ass nigga go touch ur cousins asshole whyte boi u skinny dick just scurred of true black power nigga

Attached: harambe_mad.webm (406x720, 2.69M)

Damn that nugga got rekt holy fukk

no one died, because niggers can't aim

but as pointed out, he was actually helping our cause, so it's our loss ultimately