Why did God put a G-spot into my anus?

Attached: 502012120_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so AIDS and anal prolapse could be the punchline

To test your faith

its just a myth, you're actual g-spot should be the gym and you should hit it when doing bloat-approved exercises

Attached: grizzly2.jpg (449x449, 58K)

this desu

Christ is lord

it's a backup in case your dick tip gets snipped and lose 60% of your pleasure during normal sex

All the things you need to survive, God made enjoyable.

Eating- Check
Drinking- Check
Sleeping- Check
Nutting- Check
Shitting- Check

I'm sorry you're such a freak completely unlike other humans. The (if it exists) g-spot is a feature of the vagina.

three possibilities; painful, no sensation at all or pleasurable moderated by quantity of nerve endings.

if it were painful you would resist necessary elimination if it were without sensation you could not feel to avoid injury or illness so the only other option was sensory feedback which is not either of the other two which is pleasing.. you , as a degenerate , unnatural abomination are perverting God's good design by stimulating the sensory feedback for purposes other than that for which it was designed.

God is an energy wave.
God doesn't decide thing he just put things into motion.
See it as god is the seed and life is the tree (men are the fruits)

put you'd gladly pump one to my boipussy, user-kuuun~ ;3

this desu

This.

It is literally to help promote a positive association with regular shitting. It isn't even a sexual feeling just a pleasant one.
The fact that faggots are abusing that and trying to milk their assholes for every endorphin it can produce is a testament to degeneracy.

so pooping would be more enjoyable ?

you'd love to milk my asshole huh daddy~

to make poops feel good

Because OP is a faggot

have you niggers any idea how fucking retarded you sound?

>too sexually inexperienced to know that the g-spot is a myth that needs to be put to bed.

you think that's a g-spot?

Is eating ass degenerate?

maybe it was satan who put it to pervert people

because it feels good

fuck off aids infested charlie sheen

It was supposed to make taking a shit not feel awful. Fuck, I try to do one nice thing for you assholes and you take advantage of it in the worst possible thing.

I think he means prostate gland.

So it can get cancer and you die.

then its a gift from God

It not a G spot, also your anus is for pooping

well. some people when i say what i said there, theyre all like "it's to make cum or to tell you when to excuse yourself". to that i answer "women cum and dont know when to shit because they have prostates?"

He gave you a prostate so you could create life of your own.
You calling it a "g-spot" and deciding to access it through your anus just shows how well you've used the gift of human creativity.

he doesn't exist

So that pooping feels good, so your dumb monkey ass won't starve or not procreate.

So you could like taking shits

Here ape

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Welcome.jpg (1000x812, 207K)

Nature has shown us a few examples of males becoming pregnant when all the females of a species are eliminated. Think of the gay gene as natures back up plan for a species in case our females are lost.

While humans are too far down the evolutionary chain for this to happen to us, we do retain some of the same genes of our simple common ancestors had.

At least until Chad breeds it out of the race.

might as well shoot it powerfully and not like a circumjewed mong
>look ma, hands free!
fuck your reach around hehe