Would you want your country to take immigrants if they are White South Africans?

and if so how do you defend that if you're also against having middle eastern and north african refugees in your country

Attached: k0fqvchme34z.jpg (1000x1331, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JcKVT-fyaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to be alone.

Because one brings up crime and rape at a huge percentage and one doesn't

I'd like to take her land without compensation

No, as someone who has actually interacted with them, there isn't much difference between them and niggers. They are cunts.

Imagine bipolar australians with grade 8 educations. Enjoy.

Sure. The South African refugees don’t spontaneously combust compared to the North African/Middle East ones

Yes of course
blood brothers are always welcome to me

Attached: german_empire_.png (1128x752, 1019K)

Why are bikini flags so a e s t h e t i c ? They drive me nuts. Doesn't really matter what flag, either.

I’d take a productive white South African over the complete parasites we are currently taking in. The fact this requires an explanation is why our country is currently fucked.

That nationalistic pussy

If that's what the I migrants look like yes

south african whites are faggots

Oh no, for the reasons you and Hans gave I agree totally. Just wondering if you understand that too.

then again you could also say the Mexicans we take in are "productive" too. Then again they're also savage mongrel degenerates too.

Boeremeisies rule
youtube.com/watch?v=4JcKVT-fyaA

Yes, whites > non-whites

Because those fuckers fed the nigger hordes invading europe. Let Africa starve!

Of course, open arms for my boets.

at least we know these white south africans were working before some niggers decided to kill them for their farm land

Does anyone have her raped and murdered set?

This woman is wearing the flag of the post-1994 shithole SA. She is most likely a liberal.

I'd gladly take in every single White South African. And I'd make room for them by removing an equal amount of niggers and goatfuckers who are currently here.
It'd be a massive improvement.

Attached: Reichskriegsflagge.png (1280x768, 1.74M)

NO we do not need anymore white women who are all sluts. we need Asian and Mexican women. fuck off kike

Attached: 27331869_2008765849393456_3338173599609706983_n.png (720x560, 487K)

Yes but they would have to apply for citizenship and if that failed they got to go back home.

Also, they’d have to work, pay taxes, and be a productive member of society or they get shipped back

Lastly, if they commit a felony, they gotta get shipped back.

White saffas? Fine. Niggers? No. Why would anyone want niggers anyway?

#MeToo

Only if they are hot 16yo grills

She actually looks disgusting so no

I doubt my president would want them,
I remember back in the 80's my government did took a few white rhodesians.

Attached: IMG_8543.jpg (750x552, 49K)

Yes and we also accept Black female South Africans.

Attached: 432342423.webm (1280x720, 439K)

oh this is that thing where really stupid people who have no power or influence try to stick some annoying shit into everyday conversation and then when others point out its fucking stupid they claim its a victory becasue "lul salt"

Attached: retarded-troll.jpg (349x642, 29K)

I would accept all white Africans (not just South Africans) as immigrants in Canada without question.

And I accept them because they are like us and will assimilate, unlike the Arabs who have been shown to distinctly NOT integrate.

>and if so how do you defend that if you're also against having middle eastern and north african refugees in your country

White people can be assimilated into Anglo culture and Durka-Durkas can't.

Damn, what do they feed the white girls in South Niggerland?

answered your own question