Explain to me why I shouldn't marry the only girl who's ever expressed interest in me just because she's a flip

Explain to me why I shouldn't marry the only girl who's ever expressed interest in me just because she's a flip

Attached: 1510131849076.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Because you're a racist alt-right conspiracy theorist white supremacist neo-nazi retard who will ruin her life.

You should, but you should move to the Philippines so you're improving their community with your white seed, rather than destroying a white community with your brown babies.

I'm already in a 56% community

Get over youerself. No one here gives even the vaguest impression of a fuck what you do.

if the said flip is a dutdut fan, you're gonna have intelligent kids and you will love your in-laws.
NOT

This, if you can only get a flip girl you are probably a negative to whites overall anyway. Go live in the Philippines and enrich their genetics.

purple pussy

t. aquino supporter

Your children won't look anything like you.

That's not why user. You just sound desperate. Never marry out of desperation.

I'm the only male heir and american women have all popped their cherries by the age of 12. What the hell else am i supposed to do

no one cares

Do it.

Fuck every single lonely or even worst not lonely piece of shit that says what you should do with your genitalia.

Just do it and leave this poisonous shithole. Life is short to waste it in a hate cult like this one.

Marry her and stop listening to godless snowniggers on Sup Forums who will never marry anyone, much less a white bitch.

Attached: 1515255124888.png (1030x994, 282K)

You'll be back here when she gets BLACKED and takes you for all your money.

Attached: 1518997733277.png (800x533, 358K)

Any children you create with her will just be helping erode everything good in the world, as the enemy wants. Why can't you idiots ever just lower your standards a bit and get a fat chick if you have to? Why is it always between either a 'qt' white woman or whatever non-white woman you can find?

Exactly this, wife that chick right now user.

Texas as always knows whats up. If you never pass on your genes then your billions of years of ancestors struggled for nothing. White may be best but you take what you can get in this world every white male needs to have 3+ kids.

I guess you should go on and marry the flip and see how glorious the Philippines is. :)
well mannered in laws
great tax laws
top notch street karaoke
solid appreciation for hiphop culture
everything you want and more :)

Fucking mutts are not white.

>t. fat chick
I would take a skinny negress over a fat white woman. I need my children to be taught things like SELF CONTROL you fucking pig.

literally what makes a country go down into the shitter. Nice job SEA monkey nigger

>Explain to me why I shouldn't marry the only girl who's ever expressed interest in me just because she's a flip
>only girl who's ever expressed interest in me

you should probably take an analysis of your own life first

Your hand will never give you a child though better mutts then nothing. The white man has a duty to bleach the world.

Witnessed, but how can a jungle Asian get blacked?

No reason not to, Sup Forums shitposting aside. But... I'd wait with marriage, date for a few years first. Get to know the parents. If the mother is crazy, RUN LIKE HELL.

Lol. Thinks she's interested in him. Naive easy mark

>he thinks being fat makes any difference in how white women behave

there are people who actually think like this shitposting here right now trying to sway the tide of " muh alt right boogeyman white nazis on the internet" despite people like me who have been on Sup Forums since /new/ and im a married hispanic male married to a hispanic gal.

jesus you libcuck reddit fags need to just gass yourselves now its embarassing.

because you're a faggot, enjoy getting your shit flipped then losing half of it.

I am aware that this place is shitty. hence why I was implying it's not a good idea. however, seeing as OP doesn't mind a bit of nig culture, he can have all the fun he wants.

Attached: 1519953155341.jpg (800x960, 83K)

>flip
>only girl to ever be into you
She wants a visa you dumb nigger

What's a flip?

out of this board, monkey

nice edit, here's the real one

Attached: gfs.png (809x994, 92K)

out of this board, no-flag faggot.

It’s bad ok?

>no -flag faggot
Flip intellect at its finest

disgusting halfling kids that won't look like you

Because she just wanted your citizenship

tbqhfamalamabcdqff

keep living the dream

t. roastie

>keep living the dream
Muh final resort

t. asian roastie

>t. fatty

This is maybe below 5% of white women

Nobody cares about oil drilling. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Enjoy your divorce and child support when Tyrone starts raising your halflings.

I work with Filipino, I can't tell if she is retarded or not

fuck women

Attached: 1494702135992.jpg (737x418, 86K)

Because I said so, soyboy
*flicks you away like the prune you are*

Attached: 1520990966537.png (355x354, 46K)

>hip hop culture
>implying hiphop has a culture
>implying this is a good thing

Don't do it because male hapas have shit lives. You'll end up raising a supreme gentleman.

i'm not implying its a good thing. I was pointing out the things he's experience once he is in flipland.

always ask about dutdut or pacquiao. anyone who spergs out immediately is a retard.

Even in this the asian girl is better

You shouldn't take whatever you can get. If you've found a soul mate, race doesn't matter. Odds are though, you've just found some random roastie willing to fuck you and live with you for a while. This does not equate to worth of marriage.