What are some scenes in anime that tugged on your heart strings?

What are some scenes in anime that tugged on your heart strings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxExwrCQWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when he said he loved emilia

I found that humorous not heartfelt

deeply moving.

stahp

To me it was right after when Rem was totally okay with it.

>i'll die and never hear words like these

There better be an actual fucking plot twist behind Subaru being madly in love with Emilia for no reason.

The first five or six episodes of Bake.

One day you'll find a girl who loves you as much as Rem loves Subaru. Don't give up.

Stupid bullshit, she hardly knows him.

They've been working together for months, and they just click together naturally.

>tfw had a girl who'd say words like this but I don't care and stopped relationship as I'm probably schizoid or smth
Life is unjust to you, guys

Mine cheated on me with another woman, who she'd just met half an hour earlier. In fact I'm still not sure who cheated on who here.

I did.

You died?

I love Crusch.

My guess is that she has the blood of the witch flowing through her and Subaru really is a sin archbishop and he is biologically ingrained to be attracted to her.

Yes, inside.

Same.

Why are robot girls best girls?

A girl who will love you even if act like a dumbass and then reject her? Impossible.

I actually had that. I wonder if I should get back with her

She'll be in charge of sorting the plastics, right? Right?

This pose. I fucking love this pose.

That's an expression, not a pose.

its a pose though

Definitely not that one. Felt a little forced.

Date a Live, when Origami (a shit) kills Shidou and Tohka mourns the only person who ever accepted her and told her it was okay to exist, deciding a world without Shidou should be destroyed and calling all her powers from the heavens. Holy fuck that was an emotional scene.

Okabe's despair as he realized he could not save both Kurisu and Mayuri no matter what he did, though on the VN the effect was amplified a hundred times because you are the one making choices and sending D-Mails, so you despair together with him.

White Album 2 airport scene.

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, when she has to bury her own father after finally meeting him.

Anohana ending.

Probably not. Rem, as much as I love her is an extremely unrealistic depiction of women. Sure it's likely you'll find a women who loves you its extremely unlikely you'll find one that absolutely fucking crazy about it. Long story short lifes cruel.

>extremely unlikely you'll find one that absolutely fucking crazy about i
she's not crazy about it at any point of the story though, she's just very open about it instead of hiding it

>you can't even defeat one villain like me?!
>USE YOUR LEGS! AND CROUCH FOR BALANCE!

god damn. best teacher right here.

>I'm too much of a dope to notice when girls are interested in me
>Dealing with the fact I may not be interesting and they are just being nice to me for the sake of it

Seems pretty unlikely.

Every single Ayano/Kyouko moment. Heart couldn't have been tugged harder.
Especially this scene

If you can find a woman that
>has been told since her birth from her whole family that she would be dead if not for her genius sister
>saw her whole family get slaughtered and burned in front of her
>had a huge guilt complex for a decade because of one ugly though when she was 7
>was a shut- in for the last 10 years and had no one in her life expect her sister
so if you find someone like that and then manage to save her in a hopeless situation by putting your own life in danger, helps her out with her complexes and make her enjoy life again as being herself instead of being someone's shadow AND are totally her type (cute + dumb tryhard in that case) then you might be lucky enough to get someone like Rem to love you as much as she loves Subaru
that's unrealistic because she's from a fantasy world with a different culture and rules and a tragic past and heavy complexes

>Remfags unironically liking this bland waifubait.
Subaru was right to pick Emilia desu.

I hope something really bad happens to you

This exact scene because it's almost a carbon copy of what my gf said to me/ That's why I love Rem so much.

>I have no personality, I'm shit and dumb and useless

>Yeah but I like your hands, your lips, your eyes

Cue to random pigeons appearing out of nowhere and forced waterworks while【"Stay Alive"】 by Emilia (Rie Takahashi) starts playing

Woah so butiful T_T Us otakus huh Remu best girl

>while【"Stay Alive"】 by Emilia (Rie Takahashi)
Wishing by Inori Minase (Rem) but whatever, right?

Yeah, it doesn't matter. Did you see how kawaii did remu look for your main character in this scene?
Did you buy your new waifu's dakakamura yet?

You could always get a dog you know?

you seem to be really mad about anime, are you okay?

Emilia is for the dog

bark bark

Not the whole anime, just an specific character.
Ram is objectively a better character because she isn't forced waifu-bait and doesn't get magically infatuated by the worst main character in recent years

Could you just stop that forced meme? Rem has actual reasons to like that guy unlike most other romance characters. You just talked about ep 18 where she literally spent 10minutes explaining why she likes him but yeah it's forced and retarded because you didn't like it. Who cares about development, right?

You're right, now I see everything, thanks

She gives other reasons. The anime doesn't really show their full character dynamic, but Subaru was good to Rem for quite some time and she's seen the good in him.

But she also knows he's definitely a dumbass tryhard with a fragile ego who puts up a clownish persona to cover up his insecurities, and won't deny that.
>and doesn't get magically infatuated by the worst main character in recent years
Ram is in love with Roswaal, who is an absolute and total bastard in every way. A guy who has almost gotten Rem killed numerous times, engineering events to make her fight in life or death struggles when she was 8, and emotionally manipulated her.

>get magically infatuated by the worst main character in recent years
So you think that Subaru sucks but hate Rem for liking him? Are you 12?

This as well as Chopper and Robin's backstory are the only things that ever got to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxExwrCQWg

Ram doesn't try as hard as possible to look cute in uncanny levels in every scene she is inserted in. She also doesn't seem to like Subaru, naturally indifferent at best.
That outside of the first few episodes, with the "Remu-remu" whispering/handholding thing, that almost felt as artificial as Rem's character as a whole

Yeah, she totally doesn't. It's just how White Fox decided to anime that stuff, why the fuck would you hate a character for something that superficial? WTF is wrong with you.

Did everyone forget that she brutally murdered the MC once?

He's still alive?

And Emilia's cat killed Subaru 3 times + wants to destroy the world. At least Rem had good reasons to kill him.

Wait till you meet second best bro
>【"Stay Alive"】 by Emilia (Rie Takahashi)
How does such a mistake even happen

Technically she didn't. That was another her.

that was totally a dick move:
>I dont love you but please continue dedicating your life to me because I konw you still have feelings for me.

>that almost felt as artificial as Rem's character as a whole
The anime doesn't show Rem's character as a whole. Rem is supposed to come across as a very strange girl. A bit yandere and creepy, as well as regularly teasing.
And again, that's the fault of the anime removing the scenes that showed Subaru falling for Rem and eventually confessing two days after that.

That's inaccurate.

A serious punch from her could easily break a human skull. That guy is lucky that she knows to hold back.

Fuck Rem

>Fuck Rem
i wish i could.