All normies I know laugh about Pizzagate

I have not met one person in real actual life that believes pizzagate is true. I’m not saying I believe it in, but when you mention the possibility of it either people have no clue what you’re talking about or they laugh at you. I mean honestly you don’t have to believe in it, but what is annoying is when someone knows nothing about it at ALL will laugh at it or write it off. I think sometimes really evil or sinister things, people don’t want to discuss or even go there...because it brings them out of their “comfy” place. What do you guys think?

Attached: 4C88C38B-3320-4336-AADA-BE6915A02A92.png (1024x576, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ee6PvGw_ne0
archive.is/CaJGh
youtube.com/watch?v=_43x45elhko&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=mCWYZ67t6lk
freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1qlq6t/stanley_kubrick_died_exactly_666_days_before_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They won't be laughing for much longer, I can tell you that.

>Redpill me on pizzagate

I'm sorry, sweetie, but the antisemitic #Pizzagate conspiracy theory has been officially DEBUNKED by all reputable sources

yea thats basically what makes normies normies. They are in a state of euphoria like a child and anything that threatens to bring them out of that is wrong "just because"

I think all pedo scum will be rounded up and exterminated

I'm sorry sweetie, but nothing has been debunked.

what do you think the FBI and MSM exist to do? Protect and inform you?
If you do then you're wrong, they exist to protect people like Podesta who is a marketing PR guy with a lot of media connections, and hillary with more political connections, but when I say connections I mean the ritual abuse parties they frequent to initiate new members and remind each other than they'll be killed if word gets out.
So, you have a layer of protection created by blackmail, then you have a secondary layer of protection that's paid for so their actions are quite insular from our lives.

The debunked Pizzagate "scandal" (debunked) is a debunked conspiracy theory created and perpetuated by Internet based Nazis and Climate Change Deniers despite the fact it has been thoroughly debunked by a number of high-profile debunkers.

This level of verified and Clinton endorsed debunking is subject to a padlocked/ no returns debunk in which debunking the debunkers is forbidden and any attempts to debunk the debunkers shall be thoroughly debunked and punished to the full extent of the law.

Yes. That’s basically what I’m saying....lol

Yet, has there ever been a conspiracy theorist who was 100% correct? Exactly. No.

Has anyone ever been 100% correct?

Define correct.

If they truly had ritual abuse parties, it would have leaked somehow. I’m sorry, but I think this is made up. Nobody can prove any of it. Proof is the key.

did you already forget the branded women in New York?

Every time it is 'leaked' by someone claiming to be an insider, you cunts dismiss it as not being legit anyway. Hundreds, nay, thousands of people have come forward about satanic pedophile rings in the past and you just dismiss them all as liars.

Stanley Fucking Kubrick was murdered for revealing truths about it but "Oh that was just an imaginative movie based on nothing followed by a coincidental and sudden death"

Correct means actual photographic or video proof of a satanic ritual (bohemian grove doesn’t count since it’s just robes and a big statue) or a sacrifice. It’s just not there...and people scrape and scrape for it and try to connect things but they just can’t prove it. Maybe these guys are REALLY good at covering their tracks. I don’t know.

Didn’t hear about that....

>shills say it isn't real
>that means its real

Attached: 1480903712657.jpg (3250x3710, 2M)

It’s becayse it is word of mouth - why didn’t they catch it on their iPhone? I’m sorry but technology is so crazy these days, something would have leaked.

Or how about Geroge Soros fund manager accused of torture ?

Maybe Ronald Bernard from the BIS would help:
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0

If that doesn't help here's a mafia don's wife Anne Mari van Blijenburgh:
youtube.com/watch?v=ee6PvGw_ne0

there isn't much evidence also podesta emails technically don't exist and are illegal to be reading them unless the deepstate allows certain media outlets to report on it.

Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
archive.is/CaJGh

I was just hanging out in /x/ talking about this...don’t you think the film would have just been shelved if they were that scared? The film company has the power to shelve a film and let it not be seen and just eat the cost of production and lost revenue of it were to expose them THAT much. Why would they let people see it, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=_43x45elhko&feature=youtu.be

it was a red herring but the gov should not be misusing smith mundt modernization for their psyops

CERN satanic human sacrifice ritual caught on camera.

The only people who had access to that site were employees/ scientists at the complex.

CERN admitted that it did happen and that it could only have been staff before saying it was 'probably just a prank' and that they were 'investigating' it (but only after the original leaked video received millions of views) and nothing about it was heard of again.

Look it up.

They "mock" sacrifice a child in the cremation of care ceremony at the grove. But keep hand waving away what's right in front of your face if it helps you sleep at night. Oh and if you want to know why Alex jones got to film it it's because his family is Rosicrucian and his dad was a "dentist" for the cia, the remember that Epstein had dentists chairs at his fucked up island

What really pisses me off about pizzagate is that only the people that were following the story from the beginning are going to be the only ones that know the truth. All the pedos have turned tail and hid they're going to completely rethink their strategy and change their code phrases and it's basically all back to square one now. This will all be like the holocaust 2.0 now nobody is gonna believe you despite all the evidence, and Alex Jones is to blame for this he released to the public everything that we knew which gave them time to escape and now everyone thinks we are stupid.

Actually i just show them Luzattos blog and then her Wikipedia page. Then they get this worried look.

Then i show them the wikileaks about the pool party and explain that it's the same family. Then i show them the mother from Xena and the adorable kids. Then i show them the Maddie sketches and the Podesta brothers. Then they get the thousand yard stare.

I've crushed souls.

>normies are pedophile apologists

water is wet

Attached: EBSz3c7.jpg (2361x1114, 193K)

Attached: $_32.jpg (616x767, 113K)

One of drumpfs guys is a convicted pedo!
Nadar

Odds are they're thinking of the kike approved version of pizzagate, which is all the worlds elite gather at that one pizza house to spit roast babies for the lulz. Rather then the actual pizzagate, which is pedophilia is used as a sort of induction ceremony and blackmail cudgel by the world elite because they either enjoy it or to maintain status quo compliance, a ceremony which is required of you to enter the world elite so that if you try to stir up shit or fuck with their plans evidence of your pedophilia wil (((mysteriously appear))).that specific pizza join was just one such location where these acts were carried out, it wasn't the only location.

Uh... Dude that kid has been trained for some dodgy shit in private.

Thread theme

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

Attached: 1521337840983.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

>Why would they let people see it, then?
You have to think like a psychopath, because that is what we're dealing with here.
Why do psychos start taking trophies?
Why do the start leaving letters?
Why do they start taunting the police?

Nothing in any of these posts suggest abuse. It’s just people looking at things and turning it into something sinister because that’s what they want to see. The podesta man has some strange art pieces, but the art world is full of fucked up shit. It’s just art.

Who is the father there?

>inb4 I am retarded, I am bad at faces sorry

say it with me sweatie

DEBUNKED
E
B
U
N
K
E
D

Attached: pizzagate-btfo.jpg (3600x3634, 1.24M)

You want a whole video of how the ritual is performed?

Guy that played Sabertooth in Xmen origins.

pizzagate isn't real

You are an idiot. I know a quantum physicist from Harvard who visits CERN and he burst out laughing over these claims of “demonic portals”. You are all just so stupid. I’m sorry.

weiner helped bring everything down by making a copy of all the communications, including everything the podesta brothers deleted around the same time that Madeline kid went missing, because the NSA has a copy of it all and can corroborate the evidence to see if the cniggers/mossad made any changes along the way after DAK

I will never believe something that bad could stay covered up, as "widespread" as it's described.

The guy who has been basically begging Brian Singer(known pedofaggot) to bring his character back. But don't think about that part.

PizzaGate is fucking FAKE and was made by JEWISH shills on this board. STOPsliding important threads

Attached: 0c7d919fc7461249d765badd9f98774a027639909af642c2e898ddcfa269e2ea.jpg (464x470, 67K)

>your dad will never be Liev Scheriber and he won't do the "willy dance" with you after a hot shower.
why live?

I believe it

What the fuck do people think after they see the guy's instagram account?

Satanist always do the opposite of their actual intentions, and they love to brag about their satanic practices in movies.

Got you OP

Attached: 1521262673692.jpg (3250x3710, 2.01M)

Because many people knew that it was being filmed and shelving the final film of a very recently deceased star Director is more suspicious than not. The film company did reportedly cut out ~40mins from Kubrick's final take.

Kubrick around the time of the filming (can be found on wikipedia):
>Hitler was right about almost everything (Kubrick then asked for any trace of Jewishness to be removed from the Script [of Eyes Wide Shut])

the portal talk is as absurd as the ritual dances they hold every so often:
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

it's both, shillah

Attached: 1521262578951.png (1097x921, 352K)

They shrug it off because facing information which conflicts with a cult member's convictions is the most painful thing for a cult member. Anyone thinking objectively worth their salt will at least scan over the info even if they are universally cynical about its validity.

Attached: 1521262506997.png (1014x1136, 1.05M)

Okay. I didn't mention a demonic portal.
It is a fallacy to try and associate my views with the views of others. You can't find a reasonable defense to this. Why did employees of CERN even PRETEND to sacrifice a young girl? CERN admitted that they were employees and that it was probably 'a prank'.

Alex Jones is a cokehead and a charlatan who only cares about making a buck off of schizophrenics. I think he was in court and almost lost custody of his children.

Intelligence infiltrated the art market 50 years ago during the Cold War. They use it to launder black budget payments for illicit goods. That's why it's all disgusting trash, it's not FOR you.

I show them the underground tunnels, the weird amount of manhole covers, and this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=mCWYZ67t6lk

Attached: 1521262561505.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

So compile your list in order fag

the thing is you don't frame it as 'pizzagate'. You simply assert that human trafficking and child abuse are potentially the most prevalent and underreported crime that occurs globally.

>why didn’t they catch it on their iPhone
xkcd-tier specious trash. Back to plebbit.

It's a stupid fucking name

PizzaGate = Epic Fail

It's needs re-branded if you want people to pay attention.

Because people easily fall victim to Jewish Dirty Tricks & the “conspiracy theory” meme.

Attached: B87CB7D9-3D67-45AA-88DE-E3A90ABC7CE5.jpg (605x558, 63K)

Fug

I'm forgotten more shit about ah than you'll ever know. You even know who Kevin booth and sacred cow productions are?

The worst part about this is convincing people that the FBI, DOJ and even the police are very well aware of the whole issue and are a huge part of the industry.

And let's not forget the unfinished masterpiece AI. The one Spielberg made after his death. The one about the robot kid who got programmed to love the owner forever, even after the the owner abandons him. The kid who teams up with a robot sex worker to try and become a real boy. Jesus fuck i hate the Kubrick rabbit hole.

“Debunked” is the Language of Liberals.

Sorry aj

Makes sense
freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html

User: ashlar
Pass: keystone

Nah. The information should remain floating.

>Satanist always do the opposite of their actual intentions
Your thinking Jews or cult followers

Satanists are just pragmatists.

They're afraid, and they fucking should be. It is the Blackpill and will force you to confront true evil, either speeding you to the acceptance of God or breaking your mind and making you lose all hope.

>What do you guys think?
Q predicted this would happen.

Attached: 1484806204277.png (332x440, 166K)

Damn son you're leading us down some shit.

Also the none too subtle hints of sexual abuse in the Torrence family

I've never seen something so vociferously called debunked with so little actual debunking, as in none at all. Every network went all in with the DEBUNKED meme

user, thank you.

This is invaluable.

I do think the timing of Kubrick’s death was highly creepy, but unfortunately there’s not much out there about it. If anyone has any web sites or info I’d love to see it. The YouTube videos about it are not good and don’t give any new info.

>now everyone thinks we are stupid.
Grow a pair, norman

You’re naive.

It was 666 days before 911.

FPBP

it wasn't the only meme

Attached: FAKE-NEWS.png (1173x545, 52K)

Yeah. All based on the shooter who fired no shots, but also shot at the floor, but also shot at the doorknob and magically hit a harddrive. 24hours after we watched the publicly accessible street camera turn away from the cpp entrance.

Pg8 and Todd and Clare were fucking lifechanging redpills.

What the fuck did that last thing you said have to do with anything?

The problem with you tools of Satan is you just can't help but write it across your forehead.

Attached: 1520325101904.png (620x310, 107K)

Nigger, fuck you. I'm gonna go check that.

Nope, read up on Aleister Crowley that's the man they all look up to.

They always overlay their hand, it's the one thing Christ said most often of the children of the devil. Give them kindness and they will recoil in horror proving their aversion to goodness. Speak the truth and they will hiss. And when they try to mock and ridicule revelations, they only bring more awareness to it. People may act stupid because they are afraid but make no mistake this is the time of revelation and all that is kept in the dark is being brought to light.

919 days. Nigger. Although i suppose if it happened on 9/1/01 like the form said, that would be 911days after.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1qlq6t/stanley_kubrick_died_exactly_666_days_before_the/

>Burst out laughing
Deflection... and you fell for it.

Attached: 6747C072-6CA6-4D4B-A0AD-D943BE306F3A.png (1125x2001, 1.65M)

>Family Birthday Tradition
Said No Family, EVER.

for all intents and purposes, pizzagate appears to be completely real. here are 1000 pictures. about 100 of them are pretty disturbing.

alanowhere.imgur.com