It's a long way down. white man re-uses cigarette stubs

Man at German train station picks used cigarette stubs from the trash to re-use them

videobin.org/ qnh/vb7.html

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 119K)

you need to leave the basement OP. This happens everywhere

>what is "everybody has seen this happen a million times right out their door" for 14 trillion alex

I do and the worst I've seen where people looking for deposit bottles in the trash.
Reliighting old cigarettes is disgusting enough but smoking cigarettes that have been smoked by strangers and have come in contact with their spit is a new level to me

I've seen it before around here. It's usually homeless or very poor people doing it, as you'd expect.

Ricky did that in Trailer Park Boys.

i always put my used ciggie butts under my foreskin before throwing away, in case a druggo wants to smoke it.

ITS HAPPENING

So what? Even the Hollywood elite like Mark Hamill do the same thing.

Attached: mark_hamill.jpg (638x714, 131K)

that's worse

Smegma never smelled so good.

The thing to do is collect a bunch of butts, empty the tobacco out and roll new cigarettes with that.

I do this sometimes. Theres 20 cigarettes in a pack. 20 cigarette butts is equal to one cigarette. You throw a whole cigarette away when you smoke a pack. All you have to do is buy a pack of zig zags, empty the left over tobacco out, and roll your own.

Attached: 06AAB0D0-4261-4583-B550-2AA8AA70444A.gif (450x308, 1.89M)

We called them ground scores when I was 16, I hear homeless people refer to them as snipes. They use it as a verb to; "I'm going sniping" for example.

I've been to prison. This happens CONSTANTLY.

This.

It's not exactly classy to do it with butts you collect off the sidewalk, but if the guy is poor or homeless then whatever.

they use the left over tobacco cunt,they buy the filters if they are pro tier. friend of mine is a junkie hooker that did this for years, didnt want to waste her money on packets of ciggies. its proper grim but its how you got to roll when you're a homeless dick sucker.

Very common in chicago. homeless will wait for someone to put a cigarette out and take it right away

there's always at least 50 people smoking on the riverside at any given time but the ash trays are always empty. i think packs are almost 15$ though so doesn't really surprise me.

t. ex-smoker

$15 fucking dollars? And i thought california was bad. They went from $6 to $8 here. I blame mexicans. If they cant have their fucking weed we cant have our tobacco.

Same here that's the same way we refer to that as well. When i was homeless i would do that. I don't find it that gross although I'm biast in my opinion

>he doesn't smoke til hitting the filter

Attached: 1414611650452.jpg (500x498, 28K)

All the anti smoking commercials are about how cigarettes do more harm to minorities and how tobacco industries prey on minorities. Its the fucking minorities fault.

>this family, are you some kinda marry?