Is this shit any good outside of memes

is this shit any good outside of memes

Umaru is cute

I want one

give me one reason not to kill myself

Umaru-chan

no

Season 1 just barely held my attention. Season 2 is much better. You might as well watch it, OP, it's not like you have anything better to do.

Season 1 was good but S2 has been pretty weak thus far.

bang

literally trash: the show

S2 is comfy

Comfy is like the most subjective world for anything ever though. It's like saying I like it

Only if you fail the prettiest bag test.

S2 suffers from DUDE REMEMBER S1 occasionally, but at the end of the day the entire show is a fun watch if you're not a jaded autist that goes into it looking for the next eva.

it's nothing like actual memelords portray it to be.

it's just a 4-coma adaptation of slice of life stuff, if that is your thing like aho girl or azumanga then its a good show.

I liked Gabdro a lot so

No

Umaru in nigget mode is absurdly annoying and a high pitched headache

Umaru in regular mode is a basic bitch and has a five head.

..But you should watch the show for Kirie

S1 was memes, S2 is legit good.

It's a heartwarming slice of life with videogame and animu references
S1 is much more "memey", S2 so far has brought developments in tne main characters relationships and attitudes toward each other, which is noteworthy for a slice of life
Also the girls are top-tier

ヤングジャンプ53号から
干物妹うまるちゃん!G
連載開始。こらこら(笑)
ただし内容は不明で予告をみるかぎりでは最終回からの続きではなさそうです。
またうまるーんがつづくことは嬉しいですがビックリ(笑)

Umaru manga is continuing as Umaru G, everyone rejoice!

is the manga on hiatus or just not being translated? I haven't found any updates for a long time

I want to sex Ebina

No idea but this little whatever it is is cute

translators stopped, I think because it got licensed?

So I saw the latest episode, why are they trying to push Umaru x Taihei so hard? That's literally incest.

makes sense, admittedly i didn't do much digging but I couldn't find anything on it
fuck moralfags denying me my neet SoL

Are there any saber edits from the new season?

>Umaru prepares Ebina's routine for Ms Olympia teaching her the proper way to show the guns.

Both seasons are good slice of life comedies with good girls.

Onii-chan?

Yes, pick it up. But it's horrendously repetitive. Drop it as soon as it starts to feel boring.

It's a 4~5/10 show. Not even being elitist or contrarian, I' rate most SoL shows 7~8/10

Umaru saved my life. She is here to cure hearts

What the fuck is that thing!

It's a healing anime

>kirie is literally me
>have to relive social awkwardness anime style
I don't think so bub

i wanna fugg the nug. Whatever happened to the guy who posted that SFW Umaru nude, I want to masturbate

Trash tier steer clear

It drew memes BECAUSE it's good. Watch it already, don't be a gaia tier bandwagoner.

ONIICHAN

>healing
>selfish and whiny sister who constantly annoys you while leaving trash everywhere, acting like a 5 year old.
Literally tumblr tier "age regression".

No. It's not good, it's never good. Don't get memed on by contrarians, Umaru is shit

Yes, other than the forced status quo of her secret not being revealed, the characters show growth and their interactions mesh well.

Behold memesters like this OP, the reason you feel hesitant to watch. He peddles nothing but lies and the opposite of truth. The show is literally about the main character becoming a better person thanks to her oniichan's strict but loving guidance.

And her interactions w/ her friends also make her appreciate other things and even show how much she has learned.

Behold

The shitposters "promoting" Umaru have already moved on to the next shitpost-worthy stuff. Meanwhile the shitposters against those shitposters still haven't moved on. A shame really, since threads would've been just like like other moeshit otherwise.

but user, you're the contrarians

All Umarus

i agree. everyone seems to ignore best girl UMR for the most part. i bet the publishers thought she would have been more popular

Unless, there's another popularity poll, she's even underrated in Nipland placing about 8-10th. W/ the poster announcement I thought that she wouldn't get much recognition again, but I'm glad that they atleast put her in the OP.

Fuck off

I don't get the appeal of UMR over bishoujo Umarun

needs the umaru-council

Its your nug queen, say something nice about her

You make good onahole

Uh, yeah

buy me geimu.

5/10 anime, good enough to watch from A to Z but not anything groundbreaking

>S1E12
>Literally whines and bitches until her brother buys a car that he can't even drive
oof

>wanting to go on a comfy doraibu with your oniichan is bad
This is why no one takes you non-anime watching plebeians seriously.

she's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

there is nothing outside of memes.

made by the same people, but Gabriel Dropout is way edgier than Umaru. fuck the TL, i think the added Christian jokes make GabDrop funnier. Umaru is objectively annoying but also sweet. best girl in GabDrop is not corresponding best girl in Umaru.

kek not an excuse for her shitty behavior which in the end of episode 12 (and later in season 2) she still demonstrates.
She's annoying trash.

>kek
The absolute state of these Sup Forumstard anti-Umaru shitposters.

This week's episode was very, very good. People in other chat forums were asking why people talk shit about it, because it earned it a positive reputation as "that anime the edgy teens dislike and talk shit about, but it's actually good"

Frankly I prefer tomoko

I never watched this but i feel a strong connection with Sylphynford

Are you german

no, he's weird otaku/weeaboo

>placing about 8-10th

Among what?

Among other Umarus

memes are bad because?

>Ahaha all those characters are actually connected to each other somehow but they will never know! This sure doesnt get old fast.

I've seen you post this 3 times already in different threads but I don't understand why you're so hung up about it.

Actually the first time i posted in a himouto thread. Its almost like this "coyote fails to catch the road runner" writing annoys more than one person.

I can't understand why you're so hung up about it.

Change my diaper onii-chan!

I like how they've given UMR a more mature almost husky voice this season

Im not it just ruins the series. "Misunderstandings that could be explained in one sentence" are the worst shit writers tend to do and this show now has about a dozen of those.

nice

It's not like they're used as actual plot points or for drama, in fact they're used for Umaru to gradually accept the various facets of her personality and help her bond with people in fun cute ways
I think it's fine in this show tbqh

>a person doesn't change instantly
Who would've thought?

>No starry eyes
So innocent before she was mindbroken, poor girl

The entire show is based off this jarring behavior and having seen season 1 and heard of what happens in season 2, it doesn't change at all. All that happens is that she gets some friends.

fun fact: almost all comedy involves some level of ''''''shitty'''''' behavior

I honestly don't get it.

UMA

haha i went to hamamatsu with muh big bro

No.

i watch it because UMR reminds me of my younger sister who is now married

No.

DELICIA

MODS! DELETE ALL UMARU HATERS!!