Dearborn has the highest population of Muslims

>Dearborn has the highest population of Muslims
>never any terrorists attacks

Explain this one, racists.

Attached: 43672C54-418C-4C7F-BFCC-2E5F043D2CB8.jpg (640x357, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/religion/city/michigan/dearborn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they don’t shit where they eat

Attached: 1CBC064B-432F-4FFA-A3FD-FF150ADC0400.jpg (620x480, 38K)

Fpbp

But they do have sharia courts, all the signs are in arabic, people constantly give you shit on the street if you are white, and landlords only rent to other arabs.

Reminder: this is happening right now in America.

>talking about Muslims
>"explain this one, racists"

You don't bring attention to your base.

Unless you are the somalis in Minnesota... but they're dumb ass nigger muslims.

dearborn is the american broadmeadows.
complete with the abandoned ford factory, niggers, drugs, and now mudslimes.

Except that time they threw rocks at a bunch of Christians and nearly brained that dude. Their mere existence is an act of terrorism desu

Technically they actually do but I get your point.

>the middle east is so shitty that even living in literal Detroit is an upgrade

Attached: 6cb81cd940ee11b185a8d1fa17832250.jpg (736x1104, 65K)

Whiter than you Mohammad

>I work in Dearborn

It’s a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

No whites that people care about

For the 1000th time, Islam isn't a race.

You mean religionist.

the entire history of the middle east would suggest otherwise

Mossad does the terror attacks

Attached: SmuggieNaxalt.jpg (659x473, 59K)

>they're not wahhabists

Attached: 1514834303316.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)

Do you shit in your own bed or did you go to the washroom to do that?

Almonds are burning
MAKE IT STOP

why would they attack themselves?

Reminder that landlords are under no obligation to allow anyone to rent their property and they can pick and choose who they wish to have as a tenant, just like buisnesses are allowed to refuse a customer for whatever reason unless they are a government entity
Now onto the OP, why would an already muslim town bomb their own?

>This happening in America. not in Australia.
Unless you have legal knowledge pertaining to American law.

Show me laws that state buisnesses must cater to everyone no matter their creed and landlords for that matter as well.
unless they are government in like any country around the world you cab refuse anyone

Try refusing niggers and see how long that lasts

Shiites.

Show me the law first that states i cant because the only reason basically all businesses dont refuse customers is because if they did they would lose money

And what is there to bomb in Dearborn, exactly?

why would you attack yourself moron

This is a robot thread.

>1 post by this ID

Dont feed the robots.

SAGE

They put all the civilised muslim in on place ? And all the others everywhere else ?

>landlords only rent to other arabs.
if only landlords didnt exist

Attached: 1510356154714.gif (326x326, 211K)

Actually there are federal laws that prevent refusing service based on things like race, religion, and national origin.

With regards to housing specifically, the USA has the federal Fair Housing Act, which prohibits discrimination in the provision of housing on the basis of several protected classes, including race.

The Fair Housing Act is one of many federal anti-discrimination statutes, often collectively referred to as the Civil Rights Acts.

They are probably the most survailed population in the country...Plots have been foiled and a Dr. was arrested for Female Genital Mutilation so there is that. Also most Muslims are decent or too pussy to do anything so its almost like they are Nazis who fuck goats instead of their sisters. hmm.

NZ has arabs too numb nuts.
not all arabs are muslims and not all muslims want you died how ever all muslims are told to hate chrsitains and treat them like shit.

I manage a commercial building. Mohammad-free.

>why dont terrorists bomb places they have already taken over?
god you pol shits are dumb as rocks.

if you know statistics, you know the probability of having a single incident of terrorism would not be proportional to the population %, but to the raw number

It's like asking, the probability of a single incident of radioactive decay. It won't be proportional to the concentration, it will be proportional to the net mass

Also, theres an arrest a month, for terrorism. Plus the biggest radical preacher online, who inspired the London Bridge attack lives there

42.16% of the people in Dearborn, Michigan are religious, meaning they affiliate with a religion. 16.83% are Catholic; 0.34% are LDS; 6.51% are another Christian faith; 0.01% in Dearborn, Michigan are Jewish; 0.26% are an eastern faith; 3.62% affilitates with Islam.
bestplaces.net/religion/city/michigan/dearborn

Most of those immigrants are Iraqis--and most are Chaldean, a Catholic sub-group within Iraq’s Christian minority.

Yet.
Why attack their own? Attacks everywhere are Sunni on Shia. I'm pretty sure it's harder to get bombs in the US.

white-arab miscegenation is a form of biological terrorism, and any instance of it is a crime as sinful as murder

White cops.

The first sign of the Spring Escalation will be a false flag in Dearborn.

Q knows.

Fair Housing Act, you koala fucking moron.

*laughs at u in bazzi*

Attached: bazzi.jpg (581x998, 83K)

USA vetted Arab muslim immigrants far better than Europe