If you love Donald Trump, say something negative or that you dislike about him

If you love Donald Trump, say something negative or that you dislike about him.

If you hate Donald Trump, say something positive or that you like or admire about him.

I'll start...

He carries his fat and hides his obesity well and better than most his size and weight do.

Attached: lead_960.jpg (960x695, 142K)

He hires jews

I love Trump, but he doesn't speak all that well.
>pic is me

Attached: moderatelefty.jpg (300x370, 74K)

So do you like him or dislike him?

He fires people who deserve it for the dumbest reasons possible.

Trump has helped me better appreciate the importance of the work of men like James Comey and Bob Mueller.

Attached: MuellerQuote017.jpg (1776x1337, 809K)

If he actually manages to foster better relations between North and South Korea simply by being a rambling maniac, I will be really impressed.

I like Trump but
>You can speak your mind and be frontal without being a dick
>You're the President, increase your vocabulary for fucks sake
That's it. I'm sure there's a reason behind the excessive golfing and whatever else people bitch about.

He is kinda orange =]

Attached: IMG_0021.jpg (325x347, 35K)

He didn't run in 2008

He is keep shilling me to pay donations every fucking week

I personally want him to hurry the fuck up and restore western prosperity, yet I also understand he’s gotta take it slow and be extremely careful with every step, lest he end up JFKed.
The guy could also stand to not repeat himself in the same sentence so much, everything he says is recorded anyway so there’s no need to restate anything anymore

Attached: 33FE27D3-D645-48EF-922B-0B247D6E488E.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

I dislike the fact he hasn't killed all the people who dislike him. Sage

i hate it when he calls OP a fag. OP is a fag...i just like calling Op a fag before trump

I think he should ditch the wig

HE NEEDS TO CONSOLIDATE POWER AND GAS THE KIKES

Attached: 1519594302174.jpg (500x364, 17K)

He like lied.

I'm not tired of winning, and I never will be.

Attached: IMG_1837.png (740x400, 425K)

I love trump but he doesn't use twitter enough. Sad.

you body shaming rat

>I literally don't believe the presidential doctor that stated Trump's weight and also served Obama because I want to pretend Trump is really unhealthy even though normally "fat-shaming" is unacceptable.

His hair isn't a wig, you fucking idiot. It's called a hair transplant and nearly every politician gets one.

I like that he is fat and unathletic, because those qualities suggest an increased risk of catastrophic heart failure.

He didn't secure the 2024 olympics for USA.

Could you imagine, summer 2024, at the end of 2 terms, trump leads the greatest olympic team ever assembled?

Can we get some penises on those plates?

sage, low effort. Hillary Clinton isn't president.