Trumps America

This is what deregulation brings.

Attached: bridge1.jpg (395x578, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/a-female-led-construction-company-built-the-florida-bridge-that-collapsed/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article205663709.html
archive.is/J6tzc
heavy.com/news/2018/03/figg-bridge-collapse-florida-fiu-history/https://www.naocon.org/members/lindafigg/
youtube.com/watch?v=M66aRdIVmUI
reason.com/blog/2018/03/15/collapsed-fiu-bridge-was-funded-by-feder
investors.com/politics/editorials/thank-you-obama-deadly-train-derailment-was-on-tracks-built-with-stimulus-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw
reuters.com/article/us-florida-bridge/florida-school-aware-of-bridge-crack-before-collapse-that-killed-six-idUSKCN1GT0KG
eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=436595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A faulty designed and built bridge designed/"engineered" by women?

No, that is what letting women do stuff brings. A women designed that bridge

That's what affirmative action and Political correctness brings.

*Some women

*An engineering firm comprised entirely of women

Not really sure if you know what deregulation means

Where is the evidence that this was all women?
I saw the article, but it seems like fake news desu.
The company is owned by a family of men with a Mexican last name

it means people die.

Attached: DEREGULATION.jpg (1200x797, 529K)

Source?

>This is what deregulation brings.
G8 B8 M8
This was an Obama project.
>fucking dimwit liberals

You fucking aussies ever hear of google?
jfc
squawker.org/culture-wars/a-female-led-construction-company-built-the-florida-bridge-that-collapsed/

No, stupid. This is what female engineering brings. This was an all female engineering crew.

They let a latina with an inclusion studies degree design it.

No one has deregulated building codes, which are governed by local municipal government.
Dumb post faggot.

>stop beaurocratic snow ball of regulation
> also responsible for nationwide engineering and logistic errors

>This was an all female engineering crew.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1097x932, 181K)

And taconiggers helping them somehow makes it less obvious that it's primarily the womens' faults?

You spelled spic wrong

Trump didn't pass any bills pertaining to bridge regulations so that doesn't make any sense.

And that's a bad thing? More normies dead.

Attached: FakeNewsSite.jpg (1032x643, 155K)

but that's not right, you stupid nigger

Will deregulation cause the average cock size to become even larger?

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

Imagine being such a snow flake that you have to invent fake things to complain about everyday

Sad!

Attached: IMG_20180316_201437.jpg (1414x1110, 294K)

I looked it up, these are the ones that show up. Is yours edited?

Attached: 2008-06-16-0chart.jpg (585x645, 167K)

Nah, that's what Cuban architects bring.

>Liberal democrat calling someone a snowflake
My Sides............

you are a christ cuck.

Ooo watch that adhom, people might mistake you for having a point

Look at the unprotected edge on this faggot.

this

Don't confuse libtards by offering them facts. It's all they can do to focus and guide their hands from their assholes to their mouths over and over. Distract them and they might starve.

>You're a Christ cuck. Me, a just let Shlomo fuck me up the ass all day and Tyrone rape my wife.

I've seen that article, it doesn't provide anything it just says "women work here, that's bad"
how many work there? how are we to know more women worth there than other construction companies? How do we know the women that work there have some sort of primary role that led to the collapse?

>drum brags about cutting a tank load of regulations every chance he gets

>Trumptard suggests he's done nothing

Can't make this shit up lads

raged christian pieces of shit

It just points out the company.
You're reading some woman bias bullshit into it.
You sure ask a lot of questions for a know it all smartass.

>You're reading some woman bias bullshit into it.
Did you even read the article?
>there are some things that women shouldn’t do. There are some things women can’t do. One of these is construction.
>No. You can’t build things. The bridge collapsed for no other reason than terrible structure.
>This company prides itself on how many women they hire, saying that it’s a big step towards gender equality. That’s not working out so far, is it? There’s a reason you don’t hear about women in construction; they’re not very good at it, and quite frankly, they don’t want to be.
>Nobody, not them or the mainstream media is talking about all these women and how they dropped the ball. None of them want to take responsibility, and that makes both the media and these women spineless cowards.
The whole thing is about how women are shit at construction, but they haven't actually provided any evidence of women being the main perpetrators.
>You sure ask a lot of questions for a know it all smartass.
asking questions is how you learn dummy, that's why you're a gullible tard that falls for biased headlines and I'm not.

Women design a bridge. Not a spectacular bridge; just a foot bridge.
Women build the bridge.
BRIDGE FUCKING FALLS DOWN AND KILLS PEOPLE.
>I saw the article, but I don't believe it.
Cognitive dissonance. Stay the hell away from the Engineering department, okay?

Have you ever heard of insurance?

Attached: aids skrillex cartoon.jpg (1646x1987, 149K)

We're building walls, not bridges.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x218, 359K)

>women didn't actually build the bridge
>neckband knows this
Goes on complaining anyways
OK.jpg

This is what competition based on diversity brings.

why would anyone read an article from a site with less journalistic integrity than infowars?

>continues proving his enemy's point
So this is the power of the high IQ left?

I also think it's funny how one bridge falls in the US and the whole world mocks it on pol but I go onto bestgore and see people being crushed by bridges in India China and Brazil and nobody ever hears of it.

The article provides no source for their claims, you've been had.

>one bridge fails
DAHNALD DRRRUMPFFFFFFF
>my spaghetti fell out of my pocket
PRRRMMMMUURRRTTT

Attached: 1510665216489.jpg (750x841, 133K)

>hurricane state
>deregulation
lolno

>Pretend Trump cut engineering regulations on bridge construction.
No faggot, I would like to see your proof. Take the donkey dick out of your ass and offer proof or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Attached: Suggestion.jpg (400x281, 23K)

Oh no, you called me a Christian. How the fuck will I ever recover?

>I saw the news article too saying that the engineering was overseen by a woman, but I just don't feel like believing it.

>Women didn't build the bridge, and there's no way it could have been a DESIGN FLAW. No, the spics we hired to build it would have noticed if the truss stresses were in excess of the respective moduli for the materials in question, because spics wage slaves are great at high-level math and physics.

>But CNN always does, and I believe them when they say, "anonymous sources close to the president."
Kill yourself.

Aussiefag is a grill or betamale. obviously.

Actually the bridge collapsed because it was designed by leftists, kikes, and shitskins who care more about "diversity" than talent.

Attached: leftist shitskin cunt fails at designing a bridge in Florida.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

Here's the top Jew involved.

Attached: Florida CFR Jews linked to FIU bridge collapse.png (688x539, 332K)

The company the designed the bridge was the FIGG Engineering Group. The CEO is Linda Figg. Go fucking look it up!

"In 2012, a 90-ton piece of concrete plunged to the ground when a portion of the Jordan Bridge, then under construction, collapsed near Norfolk, Virginia. It was about 4 p.m. on June 21, 2012, when a portion of the bridge measuring 52 feet long and 10 feet wide toppled. The South Norfolk Jordan Bridge traverses the Southern Branch Elizabeth River, from the cities of Portsmouth to Chesapeake. FIGG was overseeing the project as South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, LLC."

Apparently these bitches fuck up their bridges all the time.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article205663709.html

post names of the whole engineering team
it's never just one person

Attached: 1521334459263.jpg (1165x983, 236K)

Why should I blindly believe what they say?
Do you believe whatever CNN says?
Post some fucking source to back up your shit, only a fucking retard swallows everything they read on the internet no questions asked.

I don't believe anything CNN says you strawmanning faggot.
Apply the same criticisms you have of CNN to this article, that's what I'm doing.
kys.

>all those spics

Ay carumba!

Attached: 1520611653204.png (500x332, 125K)

Some one fucked up the construction of the prefab you faggot, the designs work, or else you wouldn't get a permit, and pass all the red tape to even start

archive.is/J6tzc

Attached: file.png (550x325, 59K)

>I blame Trump for everything that happens including in this very thread, but how dare you name the CEO, Linda Figg, you fucking sexist!

Attached: EuUserReviews.png (919x407, 374K)

Terrible. This is also why we need more immigrants and dreamers. People who can actually contribute to our nation and offer us engineering skills

every time I see this chart i think about having a 3 1/2 in long dong that is 9 3/4 in around. Hung like a can of tuna

You could at least try a little harder with your bait.

Yeah, we need more Chihuahuan crack dealers on our engineering teams.

at least half are anglos, probably graduated from one of your famous party universities of beer technology

I LINKED YOU TO IT, you fucking asshat.

Here are three more links confirming that Linda Figg is the CEO:

heavy.com/news/2018/03/figg-bridge-collapse-florida-fiu-history/https://www.naocon.org/members/lindafigg/
youtube.com/watch?v=M66aRdIVmUI

Come back and admit I was right, and apologize to me, bitch.

Bad disinfo redditor

>actually was trained back to king niggers policy

run by men

#patriarchy

Attached: Munilla-Construction-Management-team600-768x445.jpg (768x445, 46K)

Wrong. This is what "identity politics"
AKA RACISM brings.

>People who can actually contribute to our nation and offer us engineering skills
Yes because Americans have never invented, created or been to outerspace.
KYS soon faggot.
>computers
>atom bomb
>polio vaccine
>wright bros
>fucking etc bitch

You mean the cuban construction company hiring cubans only and doing cuban practices of political bribes and shoddy work?

A cadre of old beaners sign checks
but the design team are all women-of-color
affirmative-action leftoid sjw rejects.

It's really the construction company MCM that'll be responsible. They still have to confirm the designs will work.

That bridge was built with government subsidies. It wasn't deregulation that killed those people it was government spending. Get rekt commie.

>The pedestrian bridge that collapsed at Florida International University's Miami-Dade campus today, killing several people, was funded with $11.4 million from the U.S. Department of Transportation's Transportation Investments Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program. The TIGER program has come under repeated fire for awarding money based on politics rather than merit

reason.com/blog/2018/03/15/collapsed-fiu-bridge-was-funded-by-feder

Attached: Guns don't kill people - the government does.jpg (829x960, 83K)

>The TIGER program
Started by Obama.

>the designs work, or else you wouldn't get a permit,

You know absolutely jack shit about the relationship of engineering what actually works.

Anyone notice we never got infrastructure collapses and train crashes under obama?

There were several train crashes over the 8 years. Though, I can't recall anyone getting pancaked by a bridge.

I think the approval on this project was more lackadaisical. It went through the school instead of people like DOT. Of course a lot of MCM were graduates of FIU.
I don't wanna dig now but user in other thread found a few

I agree. In fact I don't believe the
affirmative-action goblins fucked up.
I think the people moving the bridge
fucked up by relocating the supports
on the vehicle. They then fucked up
further by not realizing the significance
of a loud "crack" noise heard while they
were moving the span into place.
They shouldn't have opened the street to
traffic until they resolved the noise and the
loosened tensioner.

>train crashes under obama
Obama's High-Speed Rail Fantasy Led To Deadly Derailment In Washington
investors.com/politics/editorials/thank-you-obama-deadly-train-derailment-was-on-tracks-built-with-stimulus-money/

>shitty bait
But you are undermining the seriousness of this bridge-tastrophe.

Attached: 1311.png (487x321, 266K)

Americans , nay, real Americans know how to build bridges. We don't need Achmed Chavinder, or Chaim Horowitz, or Becky Ball-Blocker-Martinez doing it for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw

Yeah, they even had a meeting about the crack.
>A FIGG engineer “concluded there were no safety concerns and the crack did not compromise the structural integrity of the bridge,” the university said in a statement.
reuters.com/article/us-florida-bridge/florida-school-aware-of-bridge-crack-before-collapse-that-killed-six-idUSKCN1GT0KG

You seem to know a lot about the bridge anyway, but there is a very informative thread here by a lot of engineers. They have been a bit more thorough than Sup Forums
eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=436595

Attached: fiu_wrong_support_spot.jpg (1730x1766, 641K)

Attached: bridgefail_pixelperfect.gif (292x197, 155K)

There's no place for truth, goy!

Attached: s.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>deregulation
>thousands of regulations protecting the bureaucracy overseeing the entire project.
Really makes me fink

you stupid mong, the goblin company was in charge of moving the piece.

You mean 10% white America?

Miami iran/spic feminist design work very well

sexist pig

Attached: Hijole.png (943x551, 109K)

Attached: 6nsfgqfpk6m01.jpg (1267x1980, 336K)

UPDATED OC

Attached: FRESH.png (943x551, 139K)

i'll go out on a limb here and say the FIU bridge was not designed for impact stress.

Attached: image3.jpg (640x360, 38K)