HAPPENING: Daily Mail's YouTube Account Terminated!

Oh, shit. YouTube actually did it.

>It appears DailyMail.co.uk's official YouTube account was terminated today for "violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
>Coincidentally enough, they recently posted an article about YouTube's crackdown on conspiracy-type videos.
>Were THEY one of the victims of this crackdown?

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/17/Was-Daily-Mails-YouTube-Account-Just-Deleted

youtube.com/user/MailOnlineVideo

Attached: Daily Mail YouTube.png (595x398, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/mailonlinevideo
youtube.com/user/MailOnlineVideo/videos
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/17/Was-Daily-Mails-YouTube-Account-Just-Deleted
archive.is/aIehm
cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck youtube, google and the cia

MSM is not a fan of the daily mail. They print real stories every once in a while. At one time, people though the daily mail was a tabloid, but as the MSM has become more obvious, the daily mail has become more trusted. It is the same with Alex Jones. That is why they are starting to turn on their controlled opposition.

daily mail has been dropping too many redpills lately?

Attached: 4735658858.jpg (800x535, 66K)

bump

Attached: DM Bye.png (694x637, 80K)

>daily mail was a tabloid, but the mail has become more trusted
I'd argue that the Mail simply maintained its poor standards, and everyone else went mental around them. They're only more trusted in terms of a zero-sum gain.

And they keep tlaking about MORE censorship as if anyone was advocating for that. They need bots to even make it seem like people support this in the slightest.

Attached: 1508098234255.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

>banned for conspiracy theories
>start a conspiracy theory that youtube banned them for conspiracy theories

Lmao the madmen.

>IT'S REAL
socialblade.com/youtube/user/mailonlinevideo

HOLY SHIT

then its not a conspiracy theory you fuckin retard
this

I wonder why they got banned?

I say we cut the mail some slack attack YouTube instead over this.

Attached: Gee I Ponder.png (911x252, 19K)

JewTube strike again?

Attached: 544922391434.jpg (1100x1706, 501K)

dont forget alphabet

THIS

dwarf or witch hunter

This is why Sup Forums always seems so far right wing. Because anywhere with mass moderation and censorship is always ruled by leftists.

It's one on the best sources of news in existence now. I assume all its haters are anti-whites by default.

what happened in january 18

The jews are loosing the propaganda war and so the must now shut it all down. Nearly all comment sections for major news outlet's websites have been shut down because if people are allowed any free speech, they will ultimately zero in on the jew and israel. The censoring of the internet might actually be a good thing in that it might force people to connect in secret and irl instead of under the all seeing eye of the internet.

Leftists can not allow true free speech as their agenda requires all involved to be in lockstep. Any that do not agree get labeled as a heretic and every word they speak is label "hate speech". This is a massive flaw in the leftist agenda but the right has not caught on. The left hates free speech. They must control the message or they fall apart.

The ADL is melting down. They they're losing and now they're just thrashing around wildly. This is glorious.

Attached: 67390591710.png (942x1266, 241K)

>in existence now
>now
My statement stands unchanged.

Attached: 1488488348225.jpg (375x470, 47K)

alphabet, google andyoutube arent controlled by the ADL kek its controlled by the pentagon military, DoD and DARPA
WE MUST ALL MOVE TO DUCK DUCK GO, STEEMIT AND GAB

CHECKED

Bump

when do we get our right wing version of youtube like gab?

Bitchute, Dtube, LBRY?

bump

Well like the guy you're replying to said they're still absolute shit it's just that CNN and friends have bored straight through the bottom of the toilet and are now mucking around in the septic tank. When the mainstream press is posting shit like pic related, and yes it is a real article from their front page, suddenly the tabloids seem a lot more reasonable by comparison. I mean yeah they're drama hungry attention whores but they're not actively trying to fuck you over out of some misplaced anger at the president.

Attached: CNN.jpg (900x853, 183K)

uk in 1984 mode

Attached: 1521064831940.jpg (600x370, 20K)

Bump

Well it's their platform, they can do whatever the fuck they want. Then again they show they don't really want any sort of 'freedom of speech'. I guess censoring those on the other political spectrum and competition to those in your own political spectrum is fine.
See, this is why I don't understand people too far on either political spectrum, when they have power they'll take away from those on the other spectrum. What a bunch of hypocritical cunts, remember Google's motto "Don't be evil"?

Don't be evil was thrown out the window, gypsy bruh. We're living in Orwellian's nightmare atm. Strap the fuck on... things will only get worse. Pray to God this site doesn't get shoah'd.

That just shot up the mails credebility. How desperate is youtube getting. They are done. Trump needs to use his billions and start his own google/youtibe

It's back up?

youtube.com/user/MailOnlineVideo/videos

Attached: 1498427630245.png (741x568, 29K)

>ara ara why don't we jack you instead of cars tonight

was never down. all a ruse to drive traffic to their shitty clickbait site

Is it bad that I really like his voice?

lol

Nah the Mail has always been absolute trash tbf. It's mainly for women really so that's part of it. Still better than most tbf but that isn't saying much.

Fuck dailymail
Fuck you newfags

Only Muslims should be allowed to post on the internet, non-believers are dogs were made by Allah to serve us

The Jews destroy the western countries because they believe that it will quicken the coming of their false Messiah.

These morons don't even know that they all will be cast into the lake of fire. They killed and rejected the real Savior.

Only solution is a worldwide muslim genocide

Being anything other than left wing is a hate crime in the uk

The amazing journalist channel is back up

Attached: 9DA65226-7944-4710-8461-70F4CB21760B.jpg (640x672, 166K)

It’s gonna be one of the new moderators who did something unilaterally and it’s gonna get restored like nothing happened (meaning, they got the message they better play ball)

>msm becomes a joke
>tabloids become reliable source
what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1493028160729.jpg (552x539, 41K)

Man I miss when America was that great

Is this so they can’t live stream and upload video of the Speakers Corner event today?

>Live in the foothills of Commiefornia
>It's unironically exactly this

Attached: 1370962433597.jpg (522x392, 51K)

It works fine for me, niggers.

Let's talk about the Israel Lobby
I posted this thread and immediately saw three meme tier da jooz threads pop up.

>using tbf twice in the same post
Never change, Bongs

Attached: FaceApp_1494308299340.jpg (360x360, 59K)

anyone that makes a reference to 1984 when talking about current events is always a retard

>Well it's their platform, they can do whatever the fuck they want
Why do people keep saying this, as if private businesses can do whatever they want? All businesses are regulated to fuck, broadcasters especially, we don't live in some sort of ancap paradise. If there's a social need and the political will, they can be regulated like any other business.
>tl;dr: BAKE THE CAKE

Should have paid their TV licence

>newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/17/Was-Daily-Mails-YouTube-Account-Just-Deleted
Do you also have a WORKING link to back that up? It renders just a fucking empty page, even with archive.is:
archive.is/aIehm

Works fine by me, another slide thread i guess

works for me
maybe fascist drumpf banned it for being fake news

Actually no. Their account WAS terminated, but I guess something happened that caused Youtube to reactivate it. DM still lost all their views though, looking through their videos lists all of them as having been added 1 day ago and their views are in the quadruple digits AT MOST

Attached: waterfox_2018-03-18_08-23-49.png (1356x886, 1.74M)

HOLY SHIT, IT'S REAL:
cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html