I want to cancel my federal mail, permanently!

Am being told that there's no way out, I have to receive mail as long as I live here. I can only have my mail held for 30 days. I'd rather just receive and pay my bills online and ship through FedEx but these niggers at post office are telling me once you're in there's no way out! What kind of jew system is this? Do me a favor and call your local post office tomorrow and try to cancel tell me what they say.

Attached: USPS.jpg (600x424, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On3cQ0sPvSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hox-ni8geIw
youtu.be/tyEuHED5mLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit sucks.

Take down your fucking mailbox genius.

I can't I own a fucking condo where everyone gets their mail in the same spot. Should I try to rig it shut?

Checked

Just stop checking the shit.

Fill it with concrete or plaster so it won't open or letters wont go in.

I've already tried that too. The post office complains to the HOA, and apparently there's a clause in my HOA agreement that says that if im not emptying my mail once a week they can fine me, I already have a warning.

No, that is way too obvious. The box is technically not mine. If I rig it shit it needs to look like the box itself malfunctioned somehow.

Just thinking here...what if you put in for a change of address to a po box, wait six months and close the po box, then mark anything that comes to the condo return to sender.

Attached: 1521166030340.png (420x420, 9K)

So apparently if I make a huge fuss about it they will give me a Contrary Order to remove myself from the mailing list. But I need to have a good reason and basically everyone who does this gets put on various government watch lists.

Why not just through the shit in the trash user?

Attached: 1520416869977.jpg (349x366, 34K)

This will work, but is too complicated. Best bet is to talk to your carrier and have them return all mail "refused".

Source: trump-loving ghetto mailman

You used to be able to opt out of junk mail. Now, you “have to” receive it. What’s up with that? I never, ever look at it. It always goes straight into the trash.

Shut the Fuck up and deal with it faggot

t. mailman

>throwing away free burning material
jesus man

youtube.com/watch?v=On3cQ0sPvSY

You're fucked until you get your own place free from those God damn HOA.

Put a mailbox with no bottom --- on top of a trash can. Throw a lighted match into the trash can once a week and warm yourself up.

Here you go, OP. For the win.

Attached: Mailbox Solution.png (897x590, 21K)

>Work for USPS
>People bring me all the junk sent to prior tenants
>Pic related
Hope that wasn't something important, like a court summons

Attached: into the trash.jpg (300x400, 31K)

They don't open the door you do, it falls forward on wall mounted units.
Set up a mail forwarding to a non existent address.
Then sign up for their no junkmail.
You may have issues with Drivers License and Voter registration though.

Because junk mail is how the usps pays those pensions.

The closest thing you can do is not receive mail at home. If you do not empty out your mailbox, eventually it will be full and they will give you some slip that says they will not deliver you mail until you return this slip back to you main USPS hub and pick up your mail

It is, but highly targeted does work.

Just stop checking the mailbox. Once it gets full they will be forced to bring it back and put all your shit in a vacation / vacant hold. Your mail from there on out will never leave the post office.

So shills are just posting Seinfeld plots now?

That’s just the way it goes, goyim.

get a return to sender stamp, send it all back from whence it came

Attached: 1501191682092.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>Should I try to rig it shut?
I use an empty Coke 12-pak box to fill them.
Sealed end toward back.
>mailman puts mail in from back of boxes
They try to slip a few around the container but can't get much in.

You want to... cancel your USPS service...?

What do you mean?

Attached: wut3.gif (300x477, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hox-ni8geIw

USPS is unironically the best service for packages as of now. What kind of autistic fuck has a problem with the god damn postal service??

You agreed to the HOA when you bought the condo. No one forced you to agree to the contract. Just enjoy the ass fucking that comes with HOAs.

HOA are the fucking worst.

yeah i've been told that when you buy a house to never associate with your mail. a pain in the ass, but probably worth it.

My mailbox place takes any package.

put mailbox with trashcan underneath

Exactly this. Wood stove fags will understand. Flyers are great fire starters

Attached: wut (25).gif (200x200, 1.69M)

just dont get the mail

f*ck off marketing major, I'm not going to hire you.

i have to us a po box because im rural and i toss all the junk mail back through box onto their floor.

Kramer?
youtu.be/tyEuHED5mLw

>Living in an HOA
>In the year 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,WHAT A BITCH

I was just about to post the same thing.

RIP OP, for the Postmaster General will disappear him.

woah a glow in the dark cia nigger mailman

This is the most autistic thing I've read all day.

*check mailbox for the first time in months*
>"CURRENT RESIDENT"
>"CURRENT RESIDENT"
>"OUR FRIENDS AT"
*close mailbox*

Kramer tried this. He was kidnapped by the postal service and interrogated by the Post Master General. Trust me, you do not want to be interrogated by Henry Atkins.

just forward your mail address to a pobox DIPSHIT!

The Post Office is actually written into the constitution. You'd have to pass an amendment to get rid of it.

A sovereign citizen that lives in a condo.

What the fucking hell is going on in this.. thread?

r u seinfelding us or sumthing